[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like SRN in this drama. I think she is THE most likeable second female lead in korean dramaland. I kind of shipping DC and SRN since writer nim is not going to please us with romantic scene of the leads.

'Masked test' jeongaeri, " to protect Um Ki-joon might again throw off Joo Sang-wook "

KBS2 '복면검사'

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] 'mask inspection' jeongaeri was to debunk the Joo Sang-wook Lee, Ki - Young.

1 days broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 13 times in imjisuk (jeongaeri) This scene was drawn to debunk gangjungho husband (Lee, Ki - Young) to the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook).

Imjisuk day is "I met or degree Castle (bakyounggyu) son," he said to gangjungho. Gangjungho is "So you met your son," said imjisuk were asked debunk the "You're also acquaintances, inferior vena iron test," said daecheol.

Following imjisuk said, "he was anxious" and "did not know how daecheol to do if you have a heart commitment revenge".

Imjisuk is "Fortunately, died about Castle" and "other bees, but we'll take sweet hyeonung (Um Ki-joon) If anyone has such a mind again hyeonung'll throw him back to defend this," he told revealed the heartless mojeong.

Inferior Vena iron witnessed all of these conversations as taps and surveillance

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, - Tears + Shock

20150701231356_5593f5a47d7a1_1.jpg

'Masked test' came to know the sincerity of this Joo Sang-wook jeongaeri.

1 days broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection, the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) and YK slush get to know the root installation haenoteun draw the appearance of a truly imjisuk through CCTV to find out YK hoejangsil Lost.

In his broadcast imjisuk met gangjungho son (Lee, Ki - Young min) to a "degree Castle (bakyounggyu minutes). I "and" Aida abandoned at the orphanage 30 years ago what about if one wanted to take revenge for any mind, "he confessed.

Following imjisuk is "Fortunately died degree Castle. At first, no one will involuntarily give up the revenge and was alive only as mother and son. But now I shall not be alone as "he" or any number if it's only batgetda sweet revenge. But we hyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) yiegedo If you have such a heart hyeonung I throw the child again to defend this, "he confessed.

In the inferior vena iron stopped tapping "Wondering why once happened to me yet beoryeoteumyeon beoriryeo" he said shed tears.

Meanwhile, the 'mask inspection' yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min) and Serena (Hwang Sun-hee minutes) staged a nerve.

Guest Yurichin

I like SRN in this drama. I think she is THE most likeable second female lead in korean dramaland. I kind of shipping DC and SRN since writer nim is not going to please us with romantic scene of the leads.

that's what happen with big man too...

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, Park YS feels suspected suicide ... Um Ki-joon is the key

201507012113772228_5593e78745c06.jpg

[OSEN = reporter Lee Ji Young - Joo Sang-wook Park YS of the suspected suicide stomach.

1 days, the broadcast KBS 'masked test' the appearance of hyeonung to kill disguised as a suicide was drawn fully booked. Hyeonung is disguised as suicide and sucks the blood of clothes back home asked. Jisuk secretly watched his appearance is strange to think, and then I came out and the news is sure to hyeonung is fully booked died this gwanryeo water.Swimmer

Minhui also been watching the news to find daecheol, daecheol is suspected that "songmanseok is not the person who committed suicide." He followed "I wish this kind of thing is not the end. Songmanseok wished to receive legal punishment fits the crime in their place," he said.

'Masked inspection' is the story of one man to solve one can not solve a status check of a fist.

that's what happen with big man too...

Really? I haven't watched Big Man. I think I really should give up on the romantic scene of the leads. And wish all the best for the drama as a whole. Fighting MP!

Guest Yurichin

not only me saying it if the characters places and portion in MP is really similar to big man, even HW turn to bad guy (murderer) is similar to what happen with second male lead in big man, and of course, many big man audience shipping the male lead with the second female lead too, while the female lead is really pretty...just like what happen with MP...so no surprise to me...no romance shipping for me in this drama. :)

~I'm sorry I'm saying it now, keeping it for a long time hoping for the changes from the writer, but it turns out the same, and just like ettee said that as she remember big man is all about revenge, not romance (watching MP as looking back to Big Man)~ but really how the faith of these three poor people DC, MH, HW end up. still interesting to me.

This drama is Kim Sun A wrong choice for her come back after 3 years, just like Mr. Christopher Gorham said, "one would expect an actress of her caliber to balk at playing a cop who can't fight her way out of a wet paper bag".

Archived