[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, telling Jun Kwang-Ryul," You do not have rights. "

KBS2 '복면검사'

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] 'mask inspection, Kim Sun-A has asked for sinjisu going to drag on Jun Kwang-Ryul.

1 days broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection' 13 times in not supporting (sinjisu) the father josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) is going to look attracted to was painted.

The yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) had a supporting role in the day and how the situation is going to josangtaek silgaengyi.

Yuminhui is hereby josangtaek "put their hands" said sounds exhausted to go josangtaek if supporting the load dragged he says, "jyaeneun my daughter."

Yuminhui "You say you do not have the right to freely daughter," he said "jyaeneun BOY, I live in free will. Such as the right to reject your father, "he said.

Hanhyeri reporters hyeri @
Photo. KBS2 'mask inspection' TV screen

What an unexpected endding of ep 13! Another cliffhanger ending! The writer nim is getting better on the endding but still no KISS scene. I think I should give up hoping for the KISS scene of this Drama. MP fighting! Can not wait for tomorrow ep!!!

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, "I am your brother,"  to Um Ki-joon   - (Finally the confrontation between these two siblings)

201507012308362510_1.jpg

[Newsen bakahreum News]

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook revealed his identity to the Um Ki-joon.

July 1st broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'masked test' (a play choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu) 13 times the figure of ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes) to go call the name of the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) is plotted.

Inferior Vena was Iron gangjungho day (Lee, Ki - Young min) and imjisuk shocked to hear of the conversation secretly (jeongaeri minutes). This will imjisuk said that "I have lost a child to the orphanage 30 years ago was," said another son and throw him to defend the Isle ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes).

In the inferior vena Iron "once beoryeoteumyeon're covered. Why are you going to abandon me again?" Said Storm was ohyeol.

Since iron is behind the inferior vena handeut decided to visit the ganghyeonung sung for the first time, ganghyeonung 'is the name they type something is revealed that surprised ganghyeonung. This has heightened the curiosity for the next time. (Photo = KBS 2TV 'mask inspection' capture)

Bakahreum jamie @

What an unexpected endding of ep 13! Another cliffhanger ending! The writer nim is getting better on the endding but still no KISS scene. I think I should give up hoping for the KISS scene of this Drama. MP fighting! Can not wait for tomorrow ep!!!

@kenixoon .. so can't wait for tomorrow ... this is getting exciting n more thrills  ..  MH will find the truth about the masked man tomorrow .. hopefully tomorrow is our long  awaited scene .. ha ha

Just got home! Gonna torrent it while I shower! I read some of the recaps and saw some screenshots while I was on the way home... omg the ending??? So exciting??? Woah~!

Oh and, I've long already given up on the romance factor in this drama. HAHAHHA

@kenixoon .. so can't wait for tomorrow ... thisis getting exciting n more thrills  ..  MH will find the truth about the masked man tomorrow .. hopefully tomorrow is our long  awaited scene .. ha ha

MH is crying in the preview, I wonder what happened. Calling yaqiyuki for help. The fight between 2 brothers will start next episode, can not wait any longer. 

Archived