[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Do we have any hope for A romantic scenes in ep 13? Writer nim, it is already ep 13 today, until which ep do you want us to wait for A romantic scene? Do not tell me that we have to wait until ep 16!!!! NO NO NO!

I will keep praying for A romantic scene tonight!!! Romantic scene, Romantic scene, Romantic scene...........................

Wait, @kenixoon, did you miss it? There were a lot of romance scenes already (beggars can't be choosy). DC and MH had ice cream together in nice clothes. DC commented that she looked nice with makeup and that she should do that more often. MH actually flirted with DC with lines which were sexually suggestive. Of course, she was referring to getting hot and sweaty with a sword fight using Kendo techniques. But at least she used sexually suggestive words, a far cry from the way she was. Since @Yurichin is such an addict for Kim Sun Ah's dramas, I decided to check in on her City Hall project and found her totally charming as a woman. So I do have a lot of hope for her to become feminine toward DC.

SRN confessed to DC in Episode 10. At that time I felt bad for her because she is such a nice colleague and she is beautiful also. In Episode 12 I felt bad for her again because she worked so hard to get files for DC and then she found out her work was for Team Leader Yoo (MH). Yes, she was jealous and sadden but she has not become an evil second female lead and she is still all class. I hope she remains that way but I doubt she will get another suitor with the quality of DC. SRN referred to HW as a sly fox, so I doubt she has any respect for him. Now that HW has become a murderer, his role in this drama is all down hill from now on. Maybe we won't see Ma Sang Ho again but I sort of miss him. Ma is married though. Inspector Park is too old. JST's henchmen are actually quite good looking when they were on assignment with suits on, but even if they became good guys, there is no way someone as high class as SRN could fall for a pretty face. For SRN, there is only one who qualifies and that would be DC. She actually couldn't think of another prosecutor who is righteous enough to be her husband.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't join you guys for live streaming again this week! Still in office now.... why does my part time job demanding so much! Ughhhh.

I'll torrent it when I get home! If you guys want to know what happened in certain scenes, I can help when I watch it later ;) 

Do we have any hope for A romantic scenes in ep 13? Writer nim, it is already ep 13 today, until which ep do you want us to wait for A romantic scene? Do not tell me that we have to wait until ep 16!!!! NO NO NO!

I will keep praying for A romantic scene tonight!!! Romantic scene, Romantic scene, Romantic scene...........................

Wait, @kenixoon, did you miss it? There were a lot of romance scenes already (beggars can't be choosy). DC and MH had ice cream together in nice clothes. DC commented that she looked nice with makeup and that she should do that more often. MH actually flirted with DC with lines which were sexually suggestive. Of course, she was referring to getting hot and sweaty with a sword fight using Kendo techniques. But at least she used sexually suggestive words, a far cry from the way she was. Since @Yurichin is such an addict for Kim Sun Ah's dramas, I decided to check in on her City Hall project and found her totally charming as a woman. So I do have a lot of hope for her to become feminine toward DC.

SRN confessed to DC in Episode 10. At that time I felt bad for her because she is such a nice colleague and she is beautiful also. In Episode 12 I felt bad for her again because she worked so hard to get files for DC and then she found out her work was for Team Leader Yoo (MH). Yes, she was jealous and sadden but she has not become an evil second female lead and she is still all class. I hope she remains that way but I doubt she will get another suitor with the quality of DC. SRN referred to HW as a sly fox, so I doubt she has any respect for him. Now that HW has become a murderer, his role in this drama is all down hill from now on. Maybe we won't see Ma Sang Ho again but I sort of miss him. Ma is married though. Inspector Park is too old. JST's henchmen are actually quite good looking when they were on assignment with suits on, but even if they became good guys, there is no way someone as high class as SRN could fall for a pretty face. For SRN, there is only one who qualifies and that would be DC. She actually couldn't think of another prosecutor who is righteous enough to be her husband.

docster6, you are right about romantic scenes. But may be i should change the word romantic to KISS! We need a proper and NICE kiss scene of the 2 leads. Ep 13 is going to be aired very soon, so far we only have 1 accidental popo of the 2 leads- which was not a proper kiss.

Keep praying, kiss, kiss, kiss................

Can't join you guys for live streaming again this week! Still in office now.... why does my part time job demanding so much! Ughhhh.

I'll torrent it when I get home! If you guys want to know what happened in certain scenes, I can help when I watch it later ;) 

Wow.  @yaqiyuki .. ur still at work... u must be  very bz.. take your time and don't work so hard.. ;)

docster6, you are right about romantic scenes. But may be i should change the word romantic to KISS! We need a proper and NICE kiss scene of the 2 leads. Ep 13 is going to be aired very soon, so far we only have 1 accidental popo of the 2 leads- which was not a proper kiss.

Keep praying, kiss, kiss, kiss................

ha ha .. there's 4 more episodes to go .. The kiss... hope we get it tonight .. ha ha.. look at us .. how desperate we are for these two on having an intimate scenes ...

Guest Yurichin

DC convinced something to HW, HW still looks disbelieve towards DC

HW announced something about SMS death

DC and SRN having conversation about SMS and said something about HW

in his office JST having conversation with HW, and he said he knows what HW doing, HW looks trouble

HW having conversation with his mom, mom asked if this connected to the masked man, HW said no, and he excuse himself

mom mumbling herself said sorry to HW

Guest Yurichin

I'm sorry about the unclear review

Mom meeting DC in front of DC house, checking something?? her facial looks trouble

JST Pick UJ in MH house, EJ refuse and JST man forced her to come inside the car, MH come out and take EJ back, JST did nothing

JST talk to his subordinate in his office

detective park stalking a man flirting a woman,

MH come to DC office talking about YK electronics, in the middle convo someone call DC and DC leave MH

MH having conversation with RN about YK electronic and JST relation, MH explain but RN talk back,

RN call MH give her information about JST case etc, MH and his man made busy by RN every call

this is funny....

Guest Yurichin

DC and MH in the prosecutor office talking about YK electronic and JST

masked man strangle a man in his apartment, asking what he knows about JST, masked man insist..

MH and DC in the car, in the corner of container field, there is JST car and trucks behind, they follow JST car

cops baricade the way out checking alcohol level, JST driver can get through but the truck driver didn't

JST and his man escape, DC, MH and the cops open the truck and found JST goods

JST mad to his man, inside the truck turn out YK electronics goods that JST wants

HW and his mini just prosecutor have a meeting

EDIT

the boxes in the truck filled with JST money, by the truck being on hold, and cops founding the money, JST upset

Archived