[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

The OST which is sung by Kim Jo Han  is so lovely and beautiful ... writer nim, u  should take this opportunity to take this beautiful song and visualize  it thru DC and MH romantic scenes or the passionate kiss that the writer/director owe us for quite sometime .. ha ha

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook - Kim Sun-A, passed down anyway romance ... 'crisis'

Mask Inspection (KBS) -HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A exterior masked a bitter Joo Sang-wook do.

June 25 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / production ㈜ Kim Jong-hak Productions) 12 times in josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) inferior vena iron off the crisis to be faced on the hoods (Joo Sang-wook minutes) and the appearance of yuminhui (Kim Sun-A min.) This is a worrying prospect jjolgit to be drawn.

In the last 11th broadcast yuminhui has done a masked daecheol and partners struggled to Maggie olah josangtaek the neck of the wicked. In the process, it yuminhui find yourself feeling a slip road to fun and excitement waiting just remain masked. Carefully aura of romance began to emerge. Others do not know that congestion in the mask inferior vena iron nerves began writing him a change of yuminhui caught the viewers attention.

June 25, mask inspection "of these producers are adding to the curiosity of the adoring audience disclose the stills that are just ahead of the 12th broadcast was contrary to the atmosphere and romance blooms Dunn. Photos will be shown in the yuminhui look like a little inconsistent with the inferior vena iron. Photo masks in public daecheol and yuminhui has a gym with a place in the memories of two people. Inferior Vena iron pushing their mobile phone while wearing a mask came to yuminhui can build a serious expression. On the other hand yuminhui it is walking and the like while ignoring the struggled to mask their daecheol come. The eyes of the Mask daecheol touching look at the back of yuminhui suggests unfortunate situation.

In particular, when I have a cold and frosty with masked faces daecheol yuminhui Unlike the previous figure was bright and intriguing. What indeed is the reason for such a yuminhui outside the inferior vena iron. In this regard, mask inspection, officials will reveal the state of mind changes in yuminhui facing a crisis of "masked daecheol. How serious this strange aura of romance between two people with multiple stories to flow taps ask for your attention and look forward to 'mask inspection' 12 times, "he said.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to a story today (25th) at 10:00 pm 12 times is broadcast.

[Top Star News = sinmirae News] gimbyeongchun # # # mask inspection Hong Seok-cheon

Gimbyeongchun released photos taken with Hong Seok-cheon are starring together in KBS2 'mask inspection.

Gimbyeongchun has posted a picture with an official Instagram Brave "bakhyeongsa of jinjin to hear the baby and avoid criminal (Hong chef) ... keep the eye on the food ..." that article.
Netizens facing the photos are "hidden thanks to mask inspection licorice actor today, I'll bonbang shooter", "If you hold a baby hard to put food in front of ㅜㅜ" "Did you eat the food of Chef Hong ?!" Etc. showed a hot reaction.

Gimbyeongchun has worked to take the ministry to play bakdongpyo type team with Hong Seok-cheon Kim Sun-A, Lee Moon-sik.

Meanwhile, Kim Sun-A and gimbyeongchun the KBS-2TV drama "Masked inspection" spreading the hot rolling is broadcast every Wednesday at Thursday at 10 PM.
Gimbyeongchun is looking at the photos published in one place in front of the Hong Seok-cheon and food eye-catching're building a serious expression.

복면검사(KBS)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

The eyes of goose bumps' masked check "Um Ki-joon was captured. It does what happened to him.

KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu / Production Co., Kim Jong-hak Productions), the hero appeared inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) malicious links that are pointing the knife. He drove his father to death josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul minutes) and gangjungho (Lee, Ki - Young min.), And is tied with jeonggeom circuit songmanseok (bakyonggyu minutes) and ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes).

Among ganghyeonung is 'masked test' most unpredictable person adoring audience plug in. Look at the back of the josangtaek give ganghyeonung whilst defending his family, it came along songmanseok. Um Ki-joon is breathed in extreme tension and curiosity naemyeo exquisitely drawn characters nor absolute evil rather than the good ganghyeonung complex.

Inferior Vena iron from last broadcast was mischief to destroy the prosecution ilsamneun abuse to private organizations jeonggeom times back and forth between songmanseok corruption laws and ganghyeonung. Iron is made inferior vena faith to doubt that bright knot them together, and the result is ganghyeonung were removed from jeonggeom timesAmong these 'masked test' crew has today (25th) ahead of the 12th will be broadcast, to draw attention to disclose the tryst scene of the shooting still filled with hostility songmanseok ganghyeonung and filled each other.

Photos published in ganghyeonung and songmanseok and replaced taut remote server where the dark night. Ganghyeonung and watching the songmanseok with sharp eyes could see so far, songmanseok is flashing citing documents in question are threatening him. This is what songmanseok last card with the journal, is focused attention ganghyeon Ung how to accept it.

As well as the appearance of the notice, make 12 times the songmanseok guilty in getdamyeo asked to take over the jeonggeom once received an offer of inferior vena iron shots ganghyeonung the radio, the last balak of songmanseok do not shake gwichu is noted ganghyeonung.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection' is' legal and illegal ',' justice and evil, wrote two masked the opposite of inferior vena inspection iron and emotion and real justice through the elite criminal investigation into that passion is something yuminhui Getting the answers to the story. 12 times a day (25 days) will be broadcast 22:00.

I am so sad to see Dae Chul so down and out because of his mother. And all he wanted was to see Min Hee and thankfully she did comfort him but, but...surely a good comforting hug would have been appropriate,  no, writer-nim?

We now know why Min Hee does not take Dae Chul seriously. From her conversation with Rina when both women were competing in drinks, she said that Dae Chul treats All (my emphasis) women nicely! If that is how she perceives Dae Chul, of course, she will not open her heart to him! However, she did not deny that she likes Dae Chul when asked by Rina, She simply digressed. It is also clear that Min Hee likes Masked Man a lot.

I really like that scene of both women competing in drinks and JHS and eatery owner commenting on the situation. Really funny! JHS definitely deserves a good life with the woman he loves henceforth after giving up on crimes and now involving himself in crime fighting.

I really really hate evil mom. Did anyone notice that evil side look she had when she was with Dae Chul. I have not one ounce of pity for her as all her tears, pleas and supposed messages for her son were fake, intended to soften and confuse Dae Chul so that he would stand on her side when the need arises.

So ratings have increased? Hurray! Yay! Happy for the cast and crew!

Last but not least, thank you to everyone here for your recaps/screencaps/comments/videos/gifs. I understand and appreciate the drama more from this thread! Cheers!

Spoiler -  'Masked Prosecutor' Jeon Kwang-ryeol reveals father-daughter relationship

Read more at: http://tr.im/T3pDV

CYRkQw.jpg

previous Read more at: http://tr.im/T3pDV

"Masked Prosecutor" Jeon Kwang-ryeol revealed his cold-blooded side again. On the 11th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol) confessed who he was to Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah)'s uncle Ji Dong-chan (Lee Won-jong). On this day, although Yoo Min-hee was temporarily suspended from her work, she went to see Jo Sang-taek and warned him that she would make sure he should be punished for what he had done to Detective Pi (Hong Seok-cheon). Jo Sang-taek went to Ji Dong-chan's gym and apologized for what had happened in the past. And then he revealed the shocking truth about Yoo Min-hee. As Jo Sang-taek said, "Min-hee is my daughter", Ji Dong-chan was completely shocked. Ji Dong-chan in anger started beating Jo Sang-taek and Jo Sang-taek said, "If it helps you relieve your anger, go ahead". Ji Dong-chan said, "You have no idea how difficult it has been for Min-hee, because of you!" When he was about to throw a chair to Jo Sang-taek, Yoo Min-hee stopped him. Jo Sang-taek told Yoo Min-hee, "I am going to let it go this time again because of you" Yoo Min-hee warned him "I'm sorry this is the real beginning now". Jo Sang-taek ordered his man, "Don't' care about Min-hee from now on. Use her to catch the masked guy".

Watch on Viki Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... Read more at: http://tr.im/T3pDV

Morning Prosecutors,

Recap for ep 12 

Starts off with DC fighting the gang of JST men

MH sees JST car flips a u-turn

JST is saying something to DC

Now trying to remove his mask

MH arrive on the scene 

She screams for him to jump in as she

tries to run the gang over DC jumps through the back

window she ask the mask man was he alright

he said he's fine the mask man jumps out

MH car as he watches her looking for him

and he passes by in a cab

DC and his sidekick he kicking up a storm

about DC being hurt

JST and his two henchmen is talking 

he knows MH saw his face and he saying

something about her 

DC is at home in bed gets a text from MH

she tells him something and he sit up 

in the bed talking to himself all happy

MH pulls up behind DC daughter she gets out the car

and go into JST office building and the follows behind her

MH and JST talking and she let him know something and about last 

night she saying something about what he did to her mom and she will get him

JST daughter heard about her dad evil deed and can't believe it

MW is replaying in his mind what happen and now

he back at the document office asking to see the cctv

DC and MH in the gym I think she told him not to help

anymore because she feels guilty now she saying 

something not to come around her anymore and she leaves

DC back at home talking to himself

JST calls his daughter EJ and she tells

him she knows what he did and ask how could

he 

MH and the older dective is looking at some papers and talking 

MH sister EJ calls her out and says unnie and ask her is it true

that JSt rape her mom MH can't say a word she says my oppa

did something like that

DC interoogating the big shot again and he laughs at 

something and now he ask DC a question 

DC and MW is talking MW has his back turned to

DC and now he tells him something and Dc agrees

Mw walks up the stairs and se two other men talking

when they see him they stop talking

MW at home talking to his dad and dad telling him not to do

something I guess he's trying to set DC up

MH and uncle is home and she tells him

about JST daughter and he says he knows 

she feeling distress about something she vrought

her lil sister home with her

JSt is looking out the window worried about EJ 

Then figures she with MH he approaches MH

Mh yells something at JST and he raises his hand to

hit her but stop because she had a deadly look

in her eyes I think he threatens her..  

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, non-aqueous in Jun Kwang-Ryul" You are only a beast who raped my mother. "

복면검사

n 25 days broadcast KBS2 'mask inspection, this figure was drawn in josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) Faced with yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) in crisis.

In his broadcast sangtaek is to minhui "Why juneunya help keep the mask (Joo Sang-wook)," said, "No matter how you think even my daughter," he said trying to placate.

However minhui is "Please erase the thought of your daughter I in your thoughts. To me you're just a beast who raped my mother, "she said showed a resolute look. He followed "to me is the blood of the beast'm not mix a drop. And I will just have to catch the beast, "he said and that he would never hand the magazine.

The daughter of rouge sangtaek (sinjisu) is blaming the sangtaek listening to this fact by chance.

'Masked check "Jun Kwang-Ryul, Kim Sun-A rage" will not feel guilty for you. "

복면검사

[X = yieunho Asia News] Jun Kwang-Ryul Kim Sun-A exposed to the wrath.

25 days KBS2 broadcast in 'masked test' josangtaek (Jun Kwang-Ryul) declared war on the state of the yuminhui (Kim Sun-A) was drawn.

In his broadcast sangtaek is "how can I do that," from her rouge (sinjisu) learned their power sexual assault is heard grumbling. This will go a sangtaek minhui "You (the fact that sexual violence) did tell me rouge" and asked.

Sangtaek is "already knew he came" even the end of minhui "jitin me, you know you you try to revenge. Geomyeon had tried to revenge properly. I gateuni away the most prized, "said a trembling voice.

Minhui is "the first place should not be allowed to do that. Daughter should not be allowed in front of the shameful thing, "said ilgal sangtaek but lifted his hand seemed to want to sonjjigeom by anger. Followed back to the dolriryeo Dunn sangtaek minhui away again hinted that "I am not guilty something forward now is for you," he said the future is not alarming development is expanded.

Yieunho reporters wild37 @
Photo. KBS2 'mask inspection' TV screen

<Ⓒ "Ten Asian" reprint redistribution prohibited "

Archived