[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HW's mum asked a PI to investigate on DC's dad, and got an address. PI says DC's dad lives together with his son, but the son is living alone now. She was about to walk up the stairs but heard the door opening so she walked the other side of the road, covering her face. DC walks out, behind her...

He was talking to someone, who called him 'Prosecutor Ha'. HW's mum stopped walking and recalled the PI telling her that the son was a prosecutor. She turned back and said, "Perhaps..." and ep7 ends!

​@yaqiyuki,  This to me saying DC is to careless with his action and should have moved from that house right after his dad died.. 

​Exactly!!! But DC probably wouldn't have expected his mum to find out so soon about it... but then he should have sensed something when she looked for him with his dad's photo earlier!

Nvm lets wait for ep8 to see how will they conclude that issue hahaha. DC can say that he's there to visit or to look for someone so... I don't think it will be revealed so soon to his mum that he's her son haha

Guest Yurichin

DC's mom having an affair is such a blow...oh my that unexpected, and here I thought before she searching for her ex husband resident she's eye-ing DC hahaha...

Guest Yurichin

HW's mum asked a PI to investigate on DC's dad, and got an address. PI says DC's dad lives together with his son, but the son is living alone now. She was about to walk up the stairs but heard the door opening so she walked the other side of the road, covering her face. DC walks out, behind her...

He was talking to someone, who called him 'Prosecutor Ha'. HW's mum stopped walking and recalled the PI telling her that the son was a prosecutor. She turned back and said, "Perhaps..." and ep7 ends!

​@yaqiyuki,  This to me saying DC is to careless with his action and should have moved from that house right after his dad died.. 

​Exactly!!! But DC probably wouldn't have expected his mum to find out so soon about it... but then he should have sensed something when she looked for him with his dad's photo earlier!

Nvm lets wait for ep8 to see how will they conclude that issue hahaha. DC can say that he's there to visit or to look for someone so... I don't think it will be revealed so soon to his mum that he's her son haha

​well about that, she'll remember in ep 2/3 I forgot he met her in the lift and DC calling her 'mom'...I hope she's not clever enough to connect that time with it....

* wanna throw something to my laptop when the ep ending that way...tomorrow palli come...

DC's mom having an affair is such a blow...oh my that unexpected, and here I thought before she searching for her ex husband resident she's eye-ing DC hahaha...

​Ha ha .. she's too old for DC ... ha ha ... and DC's pure heart just for MH .. ha ha ... where are the scenes that supposed to happen between DC n MH .. this could  not wait anymore .. episodes is running out ... ha ha .. MP is going to be 16 episodes right?

Guest Yurichin

​Ha ha .. she's too old for DC ... ha ha ... and DC's pure heart just for MH .. ha ha ... where are the scenes that supposed to happen between DC n MH .. we sould not wait anymore .. episodes is running out ... ha ha .. MP is going to be 16 episodes right?

​well she did something with the younger butler??, yes this is 16 episode, but I thought it will be more in revenge than romance..:sweatingbullets::):)

Guest Yurichin

I think next time we should advise DC to wears gloves before do something significant

​@yurichin,  I didn't understand why he didn't do this from the beginning or diguise his voice or not talk at all  

​they should be, it's just...maybe the writer forget about it :) or the writer think it's insignificant, like batman and spiderman or superman they didn't do that, though they barely found out. But yes this is reality nor fantasy like those superheroes...okay maybe DC just change his voice...tell JSW hahahaha...

I think next time we should advise DC to wears gloves before do something significant

​@yurichin,  I didn't understand why he didn't do this from the beginning or diguise his voice or not talk at all  

​they should be, it's just...maybe the writer forget about it :) or the writer think it's insignificant, like batman and spiderman or superman they didn't do that, though they barely found out. But yes this is reality nor fantasy like those superheroes...okay maybe DC just change his voice...tell JSW hahahaha...

​@yurichin,  Even batman and robin wore gloves DC don't even wear those unless he's using some new technology and cover his finder prints with some synthetic stuff.. 

Archived