[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HW's mum asked a PI to investigate on DC's dad, and got an address. PI says DC's dad lives together with his son, but the son is living alone now. She was about to walk up the stairs but heard the door opening so she walked the other side of the road, covering her face. DC walks out, behind her...

He was talking to someone, who called him 'Prosecutor Ha'. HW's mum stopped walking and recalled the PI telling her that the son was a prosecutor. She turned back and said, "Perhaps..." and ep7 ends!

MH shows JST the file from 30 years ago, and asked him why did he threaten the witness and if he knew the criminal. JST says he doesn't remember (sarcastically) and something about 1000000won, MH probes about who gave and received it, JST keep denying and says he don't remember.

Then JST said but he remembers that the girl (MH's mum) was a lunatic, so MH got angry and wanted to throw a chair at JST, stopped by the other detectives. Then she says one day, she'll make JST talk about the criminal from his own mouth and wants him to remember that.

​@yaqiyuki,  You with us Hi,  If she really want to she can request a DNA test match hers to his and his other daughter and why she never records his interrogation I can try to understand it for the life of me.. Now if the woman was a lunatic coming from his own mouth how is it he can rape her call her crazy and gt away with it she's the proof he did it..       

HW's mum asked a PI to investigate on DC's dad, and got an address. PI says DC's dad lives together with his son, but the son is living alone now. She was about to walk up the stairs but heard the door opening so she walked the other side of the road, covering her face. DC walks out, behind her...

He was talking to someone, who called him 'Prosecutor Ha'. HW's mum stopped walking and recalled the PI telling her that the son was a prosecutor. She turned back and said, "Perhaps..." and ep7 ends!

​@yaqiyuki,  This to me saying DC is to careless with his action and should have moved from that house right after his dad died.. 

​I hope the writer won't revealed so soon that HDC is her son .. is too easy and  too lame... I want the revelation to be more hurtful and misery to his mum .. let her suffer tremendously  as  what she has done to her son n ex husband ......

Archived