[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hidden Content

​Oh my.. another cliffhanger ... unexpected welcome by the bad guys and being hit by one of the guys  .. will the masked man came and rescue her in a nick of time ...  hope he will ..

I know I cannot understand the raw but I can't help but watched it. Both female leads are so beautiful and classy, I enjoy just looking at them. My favorite part is when DC beat the SHHT out of a corrupted prosecutor. I kept asking for more, more. As the case against ST gets more and more frustrating, I think both female leads would do the illegal thing, let the mask man do his job. That would be all cheers from me.

Guest ororomunroe

June 3 Ratings:

AGB Korea: 

SBS Mask EP 3 - Nationwide #13 8.6% (-0.6%) | Seoul #13 9% (-0.5%) 

MBC Warm And Cozy EP 7 - Nationwide #19 7% (-0.5%) | Seoul #15 8.1% (-0.2%) 

KBS Masked Prosecutor EP 5 - 5.9% (-0.2%) 

TNmS Korea:

SBS Mask EP 3 - Nationwide #16 8.2% (-0.3%) | Seoul #10 10% (+0.2%)

MBC Warm And Cozy EP 7 - Nationwide #17 8.2% (+0.4) | Seoul #11 9.8% (-1.2%)
KBS Masked Prosecutor EP 5 - Nationwide <7.4% | Seoul <7.7%

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Masked Prosecutor

dfsakfjkd.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Hwang Son Hee finds out Jo Sang Wook's masked identity 

1. [+121, -34] Most fun drama lately

2. [+96, -28] Why did I mistake this for 'Mask King' again?

3. [+59, -9] This drama is fun but it would benefit by having a loveline

4. [+31, -5] Fun episode. I can't wait for tomorrow. What will happen to Kim Sun Ah?

5. [+23, -2] Jo Sang Wook and Hwang Son Hee should have a loveline. This drama is getting interesting

6. [+15, -2] Time flies when I watch this drama. Kim Sun Ah and Jeon Kwang Ryul were amazing today

7. [+7, -2] The plot is moving so fast. Jo Sang Wook is so handsome. Prosecutor Seo Ri Na is so charming

Cr: kkuljaem

In particular, among the hidden smoke Joo Sang-wook fighting spirit of this glimpse. Joo Sang-wook will show you my passion is writing a masked even in the summer heat, such as temperature exceeds 30 degrees these days continue the long shot. Thus Joo Sang-wook is a back door that shows the professional aspect to look down not lose even a laugh is no break in recording schedule and relax masked heat up

(from google translations ..a bit messy..hu hu)

2015060501000531000034481.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201506050100053100003448&ServiceDate=20150604

Wow, I thought this is the third comedic role for Joo Sang Wook in a row. But this is a little bit different from his previous two: "Cunning Single Lady" and "Birth of a Beauty." He is so masculine in this one, it is incredibly fun to watch. The previous two I mentioned were named after the women, the "Lady" and the "Beauty." This one is named after the male lead, the masked prosecutor. But this is different from the other action-packed dramas with a manly fighter who beats everyone up. The "wrestler" in this drama is a lawman with brains. I bet in later episodes JSW's character will again become a genius because he has his father's good genes. His late father was a German-trained scientist who made significant contributions to the field of electronics. I know DC acted goofy openly and that made it appears to be a comedy, but this is a serious drama with an element of comedy.

In today's episode 5, there were some advances romantically between our leads. MH buying coffee for DC and received an affectionate nudge from DC. While confronting DC about his illegal masked fighting, SRN threw out this line, "I like you. I want you to be a good prosecutor." Yah, yah, isn't that line "I like you" supposed to come with special lighting and decoration and music in the background, like the conventional Korean Dramas? But SRN is so straightforward and intelligent, she could say things like that without blinking. An episode ago, she told DC her father was grooming him to be the son-in-law, wow, she is a tough competitor for MH, even while she is working seriously. DC's line, "we are of one body" coupled with a side hug didn't help matters. This is a great drama, I am addicted.

Archived