[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

Is that Jang ho shink girlfriend and pregnant??  last time we saw her at the airport with flat belly...what happen?? hahaha

I'm so excited, in the preview MH holding a gun, finally see her kicking richard simmons??!! but I'm worry too...sometimes the scenes in the preview is changed with other scene though it's meant the same things...

and just like MH, seems like DC has his own pretty stalker?? it's cute to think this way...^_^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When  Lee Moon Sik aka Jang Ho-Sik was in the drama acting as a thief , I was so glad that this is going to be great and funny  , we can't get any better when HS as DC sidekick later .. how both of them deals with unexpected circumstances .. that must be hilarious ... ha ha , i do agreed that  there's been some loopholes in the drama and where else JSW n KSA are top notch stars .. especially KSA .. maybe we're expecting to much from this show and we are so eager to see KSA who we are been waiting to do a comeback after 3 years absent from kdrama scenes ..but for me i still have faith and not giving up yet  for  this drama (always been so biased when comes to JSW dramas.. ha ha) .. just give another 2 more episodes then we see how it goes .. the chemistry between JSW/KSA are so good. no questions about that .. .. and i do  really hope that the productions teams used every inch of all the casts  capabilities to make this drama enjoyable to watch ..

Guest Yurichin

This drama actually getting better and good if I said, quite heavy and able to make audience for  getting hooked ... it's just loose by it's first impression then people looking for it's flaw....every drama I believe having flaws ...just for this drama took the wrong first step...for the positivity let's just talk about the plot...getting interesting I believe you think the same, and we need at least one ballad OST hehehe...

'ate...who do you think ordered for DC's father murdered ??

I want MH's uncle appear again and then met DC what  will happen?? :lol:

Text preview of EP 5

대철의 눈앞에서 투신한 이장권은 의식불명 상태로 병원에 실려 간다. 대철은 이장권이 깨어나기만을 기다린다. 그 사이 조상택의 살인 교사를 입증할 다른 증인을 찾는 리나에게 민희는 죽은 박도필의 운전기사 호식이 있다고 얘기하고, 대철은 호식을 조상택 재판 증인으로 세우는데...

Raugh translation of Ep 5 text preview:

The killer who commited suicide was sent to hospital and he is in coma stage. HDC is waiting for the killer to wake from his coma. In the meanwhile MH found a new key person to pinpoint JST and MH informed Serena that the person is the driver of the rich victim, and HDC made the driver be the person to pinpoint JST at Court.....

Hi everyone :) back again after a long time. Just finished all the 4 eps.....was loosing hope that they would be subbed but thank heavens or thanks to the subbers hehe. So things have gotten way more interesting than the first 2 eps I think but first a rant.....pardon me guys but I just have to get it off my chest/ head!

Dear PD and writer you just do not make KSA sprawl wide eyed on steps like a damsel in distress! especially when she happens to be the Chief of the department of violent crimes! No no and no. That one sequence where she is being attacked by the biker had me really frustrated and then incredulously amused. I realize that the focus was to show that Dae Chul was a hero and protector but you cannot just make a professional versed in the arts of physical combat (surely?), in handling firearms, handling crooks sit around and wait to be rescued. And being surprised is no excuse because MH got the hint just before that she might be followed/ set upon. And what kind of an officer has no weapon of self defense when going out at night? a gun? no.....a taser? no.....a pepper spray atleast???? :huh: That sequence could have been handled much better to show MH's expertise as well as DC's heroism. I just hope that in any other fight sequence such mistakes are not made and even if they are made I can turn a blind eye to it :phew:

Okay.....done with rant hehehe

Right so on to the interesting parts........ MH's mom will for sure have a more intriguing role to play than the straight forward abandoning type of woman that is being portrayed. She doesnt particularly seem to be a doting mother to her current son...she just kind of feels detached and a little aloof to her surroundings.....or it may just be how the actress is selling it. I wonder if its a mask for her deeper feelings. That one conversation she had with her exhusband over the ph where he accuses her......I felt that she had some point she wanted to clear with him and was saddened and frustrated when she couldnt do it. Whatever may be the cause of the abandonment I cant believe it can condone her making DC an orphan.

Another character I hope that turns interesting, more than a cliched villain would be MH's step brother. That part where he was rubbing the back of his own hand and reflecting on his "bad blood" just sparked my interest in the potential of that character. Till now he really has no driving motivation behind the work that he is doing.....just going with the flow (corrupt familial surrounding giving way to more privileged corruption at the work). I would kind of like him to really be conflicted about his work at some point of time an maybe even help DC in his revenge.

Lastly who else thought that the killer for hire was gonna jump when-

a. you saw the balcony/ window curtain fluttering in the background

b. you saw that DC was talking too much without restraining the killer

c. MH wasnt rushing into the building but telling her underlings to go in

:P:D

Archived