[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Could it be Yoo Min Hee and Joo Sang Taek are related to each other? ... If yes ..OK .. this is something to look forward to for the upcoming episodes ...  to watch a battle between  these two individuals! all because of revenge!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be Yoo Min Hee VS Joo Sang Taek are related to each other? ... If yes ..OK .. this is something to look forward to for the upcoming episodes ...  to watch a battle between  these two individuals! all because of revenge!

​I would hate to think that Yoo Min Hee and Joo Sang Taek are related. But I would hate it more if he is her biological father. But I guessed correctly that the "real killer" was controlled by JST by more than money, the killer is afraid of JST because of a "chain" he has around him because of the killer's wife in her hometown.

The timing at the ending sequence was sort like a slow motion as it ends Episode 3, you will see YMH jump up and kick someone's butt soon enough. At the end, it appeared DC was glancing toward the side a little, perhaps a second person has come? That would be two on two and I would put money on our OTP. Even though I have not watched the subbed Ep.3, I am glad our OTP is head on against the bad guys, that is way better than being in the dark about who the bad guys really are.

Guest arashi76

Hello, just want to thank the people here for their screencaps and updates.  I watched the 2 episodes with subs.  Hoping that the storyline gets better and though it seems we are in for serious drama action, I hope the show gives us more funny and sweet interactions between the 2 leads. I really love how HDC tease YMH.

Joo Sang Wook Shows His Social Skills

yzbsr089gyidpqmegitg7q7us57fcim2.jpg
[by Yanchingsally Chu] Joo Sang Woo will show his social skills in KBS 2TV drama ‘The Man In The Mask’.

In the upcoming episode of the drama, Joo Sang Wook shows how he uses his social skills to participate in the gathering of influential prosecutors. His double life will also be unveiled.

Moreover, the stills of Joo Sang Wook and Um Ki Joon were released earlier before. In the photo, they are drinking in a bar. Joo Sang Wook wears a suit neatly, while Um Ki Joon wears a white shirt. Different from the anxious look of Joo Sang Wook, Um Ki Joon looks comfortable and confident, regardless of the fact that he is younger and a junior of Joo Sang Wook.

In another photo, Joo Sang Wook takes off his jacket, starting to drink and sing. His snobbish personality in the drama made a big contrast with his sad facial expressions in the stills, capturing the attention of the audience.

“The Man in the Mask” is a story about a man leading a double life and struggling between justice and injustice. He turns into a masked man at night to find what justice truly means.

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode will air on May 28 at 10pm KST. (photo by Kimjonghak Production)

Thank you @kbleon, I know it is 6:45am where we are and that you have been up for several hours. I just want you to know you are not alone. This is a great drama and that was one long elevator ride, it appears MH is nearly sure who the masked man was, judging from his eyes and lips. Perhaps his leg was injured also?

Archived