[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

@ororomunroe watch the long trailer in KBS FB page 

here's the link MP Long Trailer

​Thank you!! I am dying at how KSA is calmly knitting and the suspect is just sweating his a-- off hahaha-raccoon-emoticon.gif

And KSA x JSW interactions are soo cute big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Who's the dead person wearing the mask? JSW's dad? 

Guest Yurichin

​Thank you!! I am dying at how KSA is calmly knitting and the suspect is just sweating his a-- off hahaha-raccoon-emoticon.gif

And KSA x JSW interactions are soo cute big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Who's the dead person wearing the mask? JSW's dad? 

you're welcome...ah yeah...interrogating while knitting LMAO

​yes their chemistry is deadly ^_^^_^

yes HDC's father...

[bnt photo] Joo Sang Wook Holds A Mask

u8oigyzx74d4ujpbzvoxfn23stfbwdag.jpg

iAsbTN.jpg

BpbJx6.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] KBS drama ‘Masked Prosecutor’ held its production conference at Grand Ball Room, 63 Convention Center in Yeouido, Seoul on May 18.

The drama is to find ‘what is justice?’ through a prosecutor who solves problems with violence that prosecutors can’t solve. He wears a ‘mask’ that has two opposite sides – legal/illegal and justice/malice. Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah, Um Ki Joon, Hwang Sun Hee and others appear in the program.

Meanwhile, KBS ‘Masked Prosecutor’ will air its first episode on May 20 at 10pm KST. (photo by bntnews DB)

I find  this article is  so cute and flawless answers by Kim Sun Ah ... ha ha:lol::lol:

Kim Sun Ah Has a Witty Retort Ready When Hearing Hyun Bin Picked Another Prettiest Leading Lady

Posted on May 16, 2015 by ockoala

sasdcs.jpg

I love wit and sass and that’s something Kim Sun Ah has in spades, and an additional reason why I love her aside from her insane chemistry with all her male costars. She sells attraction like no other, when many leading ladies can act but struggle to evidence a desire to get close to the leading man. When Kim Sun Ah gets close to her leading man, I’m always tempted to call a time out and leave, closing the door behind me to give them privacy. Next week’s premiere of Masked Prosecutor will show whether she’s still got it, and whether Joo Sang Wook is man enough to give it right back.

Kim Sun Ah’s most famous onscreen pairing remains My Name is Kim Sam Soon with Hyun Bin, now a decade out since the drama aired to massive ratings in 2005. She was interviewed last week for Masked Prosecutor promotions and told that recently Hyun Bin was asked which was his former leading ladies was the most beautiful and he didn’t pick her. Hyun Bin apparently picked Han Ji Min from Hyde, Jekyll, Me (I think that drama turned him blind and stupid), but Kim Sun Ah chuckled to hear his choice, saying “It’s understandable, but I don’t remember who Hyun Bin is? Who is he?” Good one, unni! She then went on to reveal her desire to work with rising young actor Yeo Jin Gu, not in any romantic setting god forbid, but to play his noona.

Guest Yurichin

@Melchai  ah you put the article here  hahaha....this is miss koala little bit too much with with her harsh words toward HB...and SunA unnie of course only joking here...I love it when she did not answer the question who the most handsome...because she won't answer it, like she won't pick a name when she asked who has the best kisses...

^_^^_^^_^

@Melchai  ah you put the article here  hahaha....this is miss koala little bit too much with with her harsh words toward HB...and SunA unnie of course only joking here...I love it when she did not answer the question who the most handsome...because she won't answer it, like she won't pick a name when she asked who has the best kisses...

^_^^_^^_^

​Ha ha.. she's so funny n i know she always make it as a joke and doesn't take it too seriously .. but i love .the way she tackles  every questions given to her .. ha ha

I am very excited about this Drama, and hope it's even half as good as the promo material suggests it could be. KIM SEON AH, finally! And Joo Sang Wook looks as dapper and handsome as ever. Their chemisttry seems good in the pre-release photos, let's hope they spark well on screen too.

@Melchai  ah you put the article here  hahaha....this is miss koala little bit too much with with her harsh words toward HB.

You REALLY  don't read koala's blog properly, or indeed AT ALL, if you think she's harsh toward Hyun Bin. She's a huge fan, a real serious hardcore Hyun Bin fan. She's SO MUCH of a fan, she sat through all of the unmitigatedly AWFUL, sorry, I mean EXECRABLY AWFUL Hyde Jekyll Me. The ONLY thing that kept her not only watching that steaming pile of horse turd but even recapping it was her loyalty to Hyun Bin. So the fact that she laughed at Kim Seon Ah's amusing reply to Hyun Bin's standard "who's the prettiest?" answer was definitely not koala being harsh. When koala's harsh, she's HARSH, and I hope she finds no cause to let that harshness loose on this Drama. 

Guest Yurichin

@stuartjmz I hope this is the last conversation about those article we have here ;)...because I don't want being too much OOT. I didn't read all of her blog, that's right, I'm pointing her word saying "Stupid and blind" I mean she shouldn't add that unnecessary addition, because direct indirectly affected to KSA. That's it...if she a fan no need to say it...she could say it in an article that irrelevant with anything about KSA. Thank you... this is stop in this conversation Okay??!! :):)...and welcome to the Masked Prosecutor Thread :):)

@stuartjmz I hope this is the last conversation we have here ;)...because I don't want being too much OOT. I didn't read all of her blog, that's right, I'm pointing her word saying "Stupid and blind" I mean she shouldn't add that unnecessary addition, because direct indirectly affected to KSA. That's it...if she a fan no need to say it...she could say it in an article that irrelevant with anything about KSA. Thank you... this is stop in this conversation Okay??!! :):)...and welcome to the Masked Prosecutor Thread :):)

You're absolutely right. Since you don't bother reading others words properly, there is no point in engaging in conversation. I look forward to enjoying this thread with those who DO take the time to read and understand what others write. 

Archived