[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@selenette and @onnififi, glad to see both of you here :D I'm looking forward to reading your insightful comments happy-ears-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Wed-Thurs are going to be very busy for me this winter. I'm planning to watch all three dramas and it's exam season too worry-raccoon-emoticon.gif

​My dear @ororomunroe its great to see you here too chingu. Love your awesome job in sharing all the pics, gifs and articles as always. Please feel free to share with us here too. Hugss chingu. Winter? So you must be either in Australia or New Zealand......take care chingu and all the best in your coming examination. Good luck my dear. :wub:

@yaqiyuki my dear sister, nice to see you here too! Hugsss chingu Please do join us here and once the drama started lets spaz together... serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862You are in the train? I hope everything is smooth today for you, the train been having some hiccup for past few day.....Its exam season in Singapore too right? Good luck in you study my dear.

@kbleon chingu ar thank you so much for all the awesome pics!! Wah I'm getting giddy here with all the fun pics between JSW and KSA. They look great chemistry and terrific together!! Wednesday, please come fast!!!! love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Wow.. love the chemistry between Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun AH .. they're both so funny n cheerful at the press con .. both look outstanding n fabulous in their outfit  and so  beautiful together .. i don't care ..100% will ship these two  ... ha ha

Xis6pJ.jpg

YNK2vf.jpg

So cute together and lets ship these two ladies .. ha ha

Guest ororomunroe

​My dear @ororomunroe its great to see you here too chingu. Love your awesome job in sharing all the pics, gifs and articles as always. Please feel free to share with us here too. Hugss chingu. Winter? So you must be either in Australia or New Zealand......take care chingu and all the best in your coming examination. Good luck my dear. :wub:

​Yeah, I live in Australia and the nights have already gotten colder. I can't wait til spring. Thank you for the wishes :D

Guest Yurichin

chingus...I want to watch the presscon again...its fun to watch...and from the long trailer...the drama is very good I mean really really good...the teaser and 1st trailer didn't represent the real story at all...and

thank you for the pictures...can't get my eyes off my laptop during presscon ^_^^_^

chingus...I want to watch the presscon again...its fun to watch...and from the long trailer...the drama is very good I mean really really good...the teaser and 1st trailer didn't represent the real story at all...

​Agreed with you..  @Yurichin  now i can see the clear picture why n how they're all connected to each other ... and about the mask I think it didn't effect that much on the storyline ... but it will make the drama interesting to watch!! now for the drama premier on Wednesday!! :lol:

Guest atiyam

chingus...I want to watch the presscon again...its fun to watch...and from the long trailer...the drama is very good I mean really really good...the teaser and 1st trailer didn't represent the real story at all...and

thank you for the pictures...can't get my eyes off my laptop during presscon ^_^^_^

​I agree 100% That long trailer gave me a much better understanding of the drama. It also showed us the reason for the mask itself. The romance looks like it will start early as it seems as if he is still in love with her from childhood. I think it will have the perfect mix of romance, comedy, and drama. I can also say that our couple looked very sexy together. I am looking forward to seeing their chemistry. Kim SUn Ah and those legsssss. Man she looked on point. 

Guest atiyam

@Melchai, We have our travel destination, now it is up to us to steer this ship to the great beyond. If we can't do it physically lets use our minds and steer it mentally. With our captains powers combined our couple can have a wedding and a baby by next year. IT IS OUR DUTY. HAHAHA

Wow.. love the chemistry between Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun AH .. they're both so funny n cheerful at the press con .. both look outstanding n fabulous in their outfit  and so  beautiful together .. i don't care ..100% will ship these two  ... ha ha

So cute together and lets ship these two ladies .. ha ha

My dear chingu @Melchai lets add-in another 100% from me than its makes 200% from both of us....me too I don't care either lets start to ship our OTP now....eehhmmm btw chingu ar both of them are single right? Lets ship them further.... admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Guest ororomunroe

​I agree 100% That long trailer gave me a much better understanding of the drama. It also showed us the reason for the mask itself. The romance looks like it will start early as it seems as if he is still in love with her from childhood. I think it will have the perfect mix of romance, comedy, and drama. I can also say that our couple looked very sexy together. I am looking forward to seeing their chemistry. Kim SUn Ah and those legsssss. Man she looked on point. 

​Do you have the link for the long trailer? 

@Melchai, We have our travel destination, now it is up to us to steer this ship to the great beyond. If we can't do it physically lets use our minds and steer it mentally. With our captains powers combined our couple can have a wedding and a baby by next year. IT IS OUR DUTY. HAHAHA

Hello my dear @atiyam nice to meet you here chingu....HI-5!! My dear love...love your ideas. Lets start our chants together now... dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

Guest atiyam

@ororomunroe, I wish :(. They showed it on repeat during the live press conference. I will say that the ones we have seen are nothing in comparison. The drama has silly elements but it is also very serious. They really should have released it sooner but maybe they wanted to keep an air of mystery. Like @Yurichin said, the drama looks really good. The mask won't distract us from the storyline.

My dear chingu @Melchai lets add-in another 100% from me than its makes 200% from both of us....me too I don't care either lets start to ship our OTP now....eehhmmm btw chingu ar both of them are single right? Lets ship them further.... admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

​Both are still single , funny , beautiful and rich ..  ha ha .. and looked at them  as they just walked on the stage with presence and poised  like that can put any newcomers in shame .. ha ha ..  Joo sang Wook looking so hot and Kim SUn Ah long legs just beyond words .. ha ha let's do this together .. ship them harder .. ha ha

​Ok chingu @atiyam .. we will start once the drama is aired .. harder n further with our brilliant ideas ....ha ha

Archived