[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Here's part of Joo Sang Wook's Interview in the May Issue of Star Magazine, I copied the part where he talked about Masked Prosecutor.  

새로 시작할 드라마 <면검사>에서 에는 능청스러운 검사, 에는 의협 검사로 이중생활을 하는 할이라고 들었어요. 
처음에 본을 보고 깜짝 놀랐어요. “뭐? 복면가면? 나보고 복면을 고 악당을 무르라고?” 나 참, 어처구니가 없었죠. 무 상하잖아요. ‘아이언맨’도 아니고 말이에요. 고 보니 그것과는 전혀 상관없는 역이더라고요. 제가 생각했던 드라마 장르가 아니에요. 아, 복면을 쓰는 건 맞아요. 프로레슬링 가면을 요. 그건 웃기죠. 그런데 1, 2 통틀어서 한번 정도  거예요 아마. 그걸 쓰고 악당을 소탕하는 것도 맞아요. 그런데 절대 스꽝스럽거나 부담스럽지는 않아요. 

In your newly started drama <Masked Prosecutor>, we heard that you are playing the dual role of a deceitful prosecutor during daytime and an honourable one at nighttime. 

I was very surprised when I first saw the script. “What? Mask? You are looking at me telling me to wear a mask and kill the villain?” I was very… it was a crazy idea.  

It’s already too tiresome. It’s also not ‘Ironman’ you know. After checking I realised that the role is totally disconnected to that . It is not a drama like I initially thought. Hmm, wearing a mask is correct. I would wear pro wrestling mask. It’s funny right?  But maybe I’ll wear it once in 1 or 2 episodes all in all. It’s also true that I’d wear it to get rid of the villain. But it’s never ridiculous nor burdensome.

제목을 수정하자고 할 수도 있잖아요.
제목 자체는 마음에 들어요. ‘복면검사’ 잖아요. 근데 이 스토리를 시청자들이 어떻게 아들이느냐. 그게 제인 것 같아요. 나 참, 복면 가왕도 아니고(웃음). 일단 한번 보시면 제가 무슨 말 하는지 아실 거예요. 

You could also revise the title.

I like the title as it is. ‘Masked Prosecutor” is easy you know. However, I’m wondering how the viewers would receive this story. I think that’s a problem. Me, I am not even a fake king wearing mask (laughs). Anyway, you’d know what I’m talking about once you watch it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

from Kim Sun A Instagram account ^_^^_^ they are funny ^_^^_^

======================================================================

@kbleon I still can't fully digest what he said, have you?? But if I catch it right, is it like city hunter kind of hero (sometimes being a con artist)?? catch the bad guy but didn't kill them...something like that??!!

(btw it's really is wrestling mask xD )

@kyunii88 sigh...LOL LOL

@delfin everyone start being newbie here once in the temp forum, but I think everything will comeback like it used too (the status, badge , etc) so no worries ^_^ ...

to hometown moving will delayed till monday

The caption of on the photo which says "If the law can't catch (you), I will catch (you).... with my fists." <- is this the tagline/theme of this drama???

Hahahha I've only watched the teaser and read about the drama plot (which doesn't give me alot of info becos when I read it that time the casts were just confirmed only hahaha) so I'm not sure the genre of this drama LOL. But judging from the teaser, I roughly know what is this drama talking about hahahah :D

Looks like I have alot to catch up after exams~ :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

@yurichin thank you for the answer chingu, ^_^, i miss my badges, LOL and thank you for the translation, @yaqiyuki it's nice to see you here, thank you for the translate :) ,

Here's part of Joo Sang Wook's Interview in the May Issue of Star Magazine, I copied the part where he talked about Masked Prosecutor.  

새로 시작할 드라마 <면검사>에서 에는 능청스러운 검사, 에는 의협 검사로 이중생활을 하는 할이라고 들었어요. 
처음에 본을 보고 깜짝 놀랐어요. “뭐? 복면가면? 나보고 복면을 고 악당을 무르라고?” 나 참, 어처구니가 없었죠. 무 상하잖아요. ‘아이언맨’도 아니고 말이에요. 고 보니 그것과는 전혀 상관없는 역이더라고요. 제가 생각했던 드라마 장르가 아니에요. 아, 복면을 쓰는 건 맞아요. 프로레슬링 가면을 요. 그건 웃기죠. 그런데 1, 2 통틀어서 한번 정도  거예요 아마. 그걸 쓰고 악당을 소탕하는 것도 맞아요. 그런데 절대 스꽝스럽거나 부담스럽지는 않아요. 

In your newly started drama <Masked Prosecutor>, we heard that you are playing the dual role of a deceitful prosecutor during daytime and an honourable one at nighttime. 

I was very surprised when I first saw the script. “What? Mask? You are looking at me telling me to wear a mask and kill the villain?” I was very… it was a crazy idea.  

It’s already too tiresome. It’s also not ‘Ironman’ you know. After checking I realised that the role is totally disconnected to that . It is not a drama like I initially thought. Hmm, wearing a mask is correct. I would wear pro wrestling mask. It’s funny right?  But maybe I’ll wear it once in 1 or 2 episodes all in all. It’s also true that I’d wear it to get rid of the villain. But it’s never ridiculous nor burdensome.

제목을 수정하자고 할 수도 있잖아요.
제목 자체는 마음에 들어요. ‘복면검사’ 잖아요. 근데 이 스토리를 시청자들이 어떻게 아들이느냐. 그게 제인 것 같아요. 나 참, 복면 가왕도 아니고(웃음). 일단 한번 보시면 제가 무슨 말 하는지 아실 거예요. 

You could also revise the title.

I like the title as it is. ‘Masked Prosecutor” is easy you know. However, I’m wondering how the viewers would receive this story. I think that’s a problem. Me, I am not even a fake king wearing mask (laughs). Anyway, you’d know what I’m talking about once you watch it.

​Thanks for this sis.....reposted in my FB page..hehe

Guest Yurichin

#leasuretime #justforfun

Annyeong...yeorobun ^__^...I think we quite satisfy with the floods of pictures yesterday...but this, can I post it here, it's nothing new, all of you must be familiar with this apps and definitely fun doing it :P:P (doesn't mean to play with them, and if there is someone offended with it, just tell me, I'll get rid of it)..I just want to share my laughter..can I ?? here....^_^^_^^_^

["Masked Prosecutor" daily updates from actors, fans,staff and crew]   ( https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)

What: Kim Sun A and Um Ki-joon's shooting (Masked Prosecutor)

When: May 10, 2015 (late night scene)

Where: Ilsan (Street and at a cafe)

Picture from: 꿀자리내꺼 @UmKiJoo's Dcinside gallery (thank you!)

Kim Sun A and Um Ki-joon in Ilsan, South Korea during their "Masked Prosecutor's" filming

#leasuretime #justforfun

Annyeong...yeorobun ^__^...I think we quite satisfy with the floods of pictures yesterday...but this, can I post it here, it's nothing new, all of you must be familiar with this apps and definitely fun doing it :P:P (doesn't mean to play with them, and if there is someone offended with it, just tell me, I'll get rid of it)..I just want to share my laughter..can I ?? here....^_^^_^^_^

Kyahahhaa.....just HSC around 30s....woow OTP looks 20s than their real age even they're also in teenage in couple of pictures...

I cant wait to watch the premiere...i guess there are lot of comedic scenes....and HSC is hilarious in VP before (though he just cameo)...so, i guess he also has comedic role in this drama

["Masked Prosecutor" daily updates from actors, fans,staff and crew]   ( https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)

What: Kim Sun A and Um Ki-joon's shooting (Masked Prosecutor)

When: May 10, 2015 (late night scene)

Where: Ilsan (Street and at a cafe)

Picture from: 꿀자리내꺼 @UmKiJoo's Dcinside gallery (thank you!)

Kim Sun A and Um Ki-joon in Ilsan, South Korea during their "Masked Prosecutor's" filming

kyaaa UKJ and KSA again...cant wait to see tug of war between UKJ and JSW ^^

Thank you everyone for keeping an update....

Guest Yurichin

It Seems that the posts in temp forum aren't directly migrated, so it takes time and I'm sorry if I said that our badges will back, the status different now...

here Tutorial

@yurichin our badges is gone but our old post is back (at least the point), :) and thanks for the links,

and it looks like it will take a time to merged with temporary forum, after all we had so many forum,

Archived