[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

I am sure 10 is up, the only question is do I wait and savor after dinner, or do I gorge now?  

if you have to ask the question, you already know the answer... Gorge now of course. Lol actually i am just kidding. :) hunger in the tummy is also important to fulfill.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all in agreement that there's no way ED goes anywhere near JH (who is just as we thought, a reprehensible excuse for a human) after she gets all her memories (including ones of the accident) back in EP10, right? Right?? 

/Pretends I'm not (completely irrationally) anxious about whatever JH will attempt to do with that 'we need to make a baby' comment from preview~

We're all in agreement that there's no way ED goes anywhere near JH (who is just as we thought, a reprehensible excuse for a human) after she gets all her memories (including ones of the accident) back in EP10, right? Right?? 

/Pretends I'm not (completely irrationally) anxious about whatever JH will attempt to do with that 'we need to make a baby' comment from preview~

He can try but I doubt it.  He's still weak from below the waist at least.  Remember HA told EH that its impossible. If he does try anything, I'd like to think that ED would kick him right in the nuts for it.

I thought MLED has 20 episode but I was wrong, only 16 :( , thinking about we 're only have 3 more weeks with Eunho &EunDong , I feel so sad, but the kissing for next ep made me forget all about that,,, can't wait to see their reunion as EunDong&HyunSo, Friday, plz come faster...

Guest zaabu

The synopsis sort of eludes to the fact that he loves her but never really gets her in the end???? Should I prepare myself for heartbreak galore???

99eavQ1.gif

Eun Ji Ho’s baseball speech

EH: Hello, I’m Ji Eun Ho.  It's an honour to be invited to such a meaningful place.  I sincerely wish for the recovery of Choi Jae Ho-ssi who's become disabled due to an unfortunate accident.  The true place for Choi Jae Ho-ssi is not 'there' (pointing to the seat next Ji Eun Dong) but on the (baseball) ground.

I will reclaim my place as well.  I will not play foul or throw a beanball.  I will conduct 'fair play.'  You can be certain about nothing in the world.  I didn't know I would have to wait 10 years.  I will not wait anymore.  I will find the 10 years I've lost.  

My congratulatory speech is nothing special huh?

Looking at Athlete Choi Jae Ho's life I've learned a lot of things.  That I should not covet things that belong to others.  That in the world of competition you can be ruthless (cruel).  I will pray for Athlete Choi Jae Ho's speedy recovery.

PS:  I feel this is the game plan for the writer for coming episodes on how JEH and JED will fight the world

The synopsis sort of eludes to the fact that he loves her but never really gets her in the end???? Should I prepare myself for heartbreak galore???

@zaabu,  I hope not but if ED and EH could start they relationship all over and waiting to RA II come around I could deal with and accept that I just don't think it's right for her to stay with JH after all he's done for the sake of RA II..  I think EH will be well within his rights to tell ED if she stay with him he would take RA II from her why should he allow another mam continuing raising his son after what they done to the both of them..

I like to know what was going on in the adopted parents mind when EH walk in the building.. And Sr going over to introduce herself like it was the first time thinking that ED wouldn't pick up on it and knew her and JH planned this all.. I can't blame the girl I would have got up and left to because she did try to reassure him and made a promise to him that his order she will uphold being that he's her husband but he turns around after he knew this event and PHs would be there pulling such a dirty blow not against PHS but her basically the way I see it him and SR didn't expect the two to react this way and they plan backfired.. I like to think what went through SR mind just to hear EH shout out ED name in front of a room full of people and reporters he never once gave he a glimpse the whole time it was going on.. OUCH THAT GOTTA HURT SHE WILL BECOME RAGING MAD MANIAC AND OUT TO HARM HOW DARE EH CAUSE SO MUCH COMMOTION RUNNING OUT OF THE BUILDING TOWARDS ANOTHER WOMAN WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT FOR HER..           

@seungshinl Gosh, I had goosebumps reading Eun Ho's dialogue. Wow. Just wow. Brilliant. 

And that gif is so funny. It's like Eun Ho saying, "You, out of my ballpark." 

I hate Choi. I tried to think he may be a victim of ED's step dad but nope, he's just a selfish richard simmons. Make me wanna puke thinking of how well JE took care of him, even washing his feet. Urghh, bastard! 

I am sure 10 is up, the only question is do I wait and savor after dinner, or do I gorge now?  

if you have to ask the question, you already know the answer... Gorge now of course. Lol actually i am just kidding. :) hunger in the tummy is also important to fulfill.

Hehe...if I were in your shoes, I'd savor ep 10 while I gorge my dinner. Unless rules dictate no watching anything at dinner

He can try but I doubt it.  He's still weak from below the waist at least.  Remember HA told EH that its impossible. If he does try anything, I'd like to think that ED would kick him right in the nuts for it.

@glacee:

As for Choi Jae Ho. The guy is a coward. He conned a mentally ill person (I consider some one with no memory) so he can marry her.   Now he wants to get better so he can have a child with her? Is he serious? She doesn't even want to feel his touch. What's he going to do ? Rape her?  

Just thinking out loud....what if JH has recovered not just his hands? And he kept the recovery from ED? And even doc HA? Like in ep 10, after ED was shocked to see him removing his own shoes, he confessed he kept it from her cos he was afraid she'd leave him. Or like an earlier ep, where he told the therapist not to tell doc of his progress?

My sinister mind is now telling me, what if JH intentionally blocked/suppressed his own recovery just so ED will be chained to him out of guilt? Cos seeing how possessive and crazy he is over ED, the time when he spat at ED 'you did this to me!', knowing full well it was his own folly and jealousy that caused the accident, is likely not the first or only time he tried to pile on the burden of guilt. Gosh, I can't even imagine the suffering and torture - emotional, physical and mental - that ED has to tolerate.

Just.So.Sad.I.Am.Crying.Inside.For.EunDong:tears:

@zaabu,  I hope not but if ED and EH could start they relationship all over and waiting to RA II come around I could deal with and accept that I just don't think it's right for her to stay with JH after all he's done for the sake of RA II..  I think EH will be well within his rights to tell ED if she stay with him he would take RA II from her why should he allow another mam continuing raising his son after what they done to the both of them..

I like to know what was going on in the adopted parents mind when EH walk in the building.. And Sr going over to introduce herself like it was the first time thinking that ED wouldn't pick up on it and knew her and JH planned this all.. I can't blame the girl I would have got up and left to because she did try to reassure him and made a promise to him that his order she will uphold being that he's her husband but he turns around after he knew this event and PHs would be there pulling such a dirty blow not against PHS but her basically the way I see it him and SR didn't expect the two to react this way and they plan backfired.. I like to think what went through SR mind just to hear EH shout out ED name in front of a room full of people and reporters he never once gave he a glimpse the whole time it was going on.. OUCH THAT GOTTA HURT SHE WILL BECOME RAGING MAD MANIAC AND OUT TO HARM HOW DARE EH CAUSE SO MUCH COMMOTION RUNNING OUT OF THE BUILDING TOWARDS ANOTHER WOMAN WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT FOR HER..           

Right if at the end of all this ED ends up with husband I would flip Shagohrdu* .... it would not only be un fair to ED and EH but also  his parents and Ra II regardless if Ra II grew to love husband choi. Most importantly he waited 10YEARSSS!!!!! and I waited 16 episodes lol.... I don't want to think about them not being together it give me high blood pressure .

What was the ratings for episdoe 10?

@honeywell,  I think everyone was so consumed into the episode and the discussion they forgot to post them I'm also curious about the ratings since you mention it and don't where to look for them at.. 

@seungshinl Gosh, I had goosebumps reading Eun Ho's dialogue. Wow. Just wow. Brilliant. 

And that gif is so funny. It's like Eun Ho saying, "You, out of my ballpark." 

I hate Choi. I tried to think he may be a victim of ED's step dad but nope, he's just a selfish richard simmons. Make me wanna puke thinking of how well JE took care of him, even washing his feet. Urghh, bastard! 

@sooyoungdaebak,   LMAO good one..;)  to far out in left field for the man..  But just like you I and @joyblack4, Have said over and over again we have no sympathy or compassion for JH no matter how  try to understand his reasoning for this I can't buy his action for a penny and I would want change back from that giving it to him..    

Guest leaong_stv

I hope ED got really mad at husband and adopted dad whenshe got her memory back..but let's pray that  EH and ED don't hv to wait  another 10 yrs to finally get back together since the writer likes the time frame of 10yrs so much

I hope this drama has a happy ending, In the preview where is ED at, Is that her apartment?

No. I believe she is vacationing somewhere that her friend suggested in this episode.  I think its Jebudo - an island? Unless I didn't hear it right.  They planned to leave for 2 Nights and 3 Days - :) exactly the same days and nights that HS and ED took on their "hot" trip.

The rating for ep 10 is 1.5% (Nielsen, I think).

Based on the next week preview, I hope we will go outside 1% for once ;D And from what I've seen on my Instagram stalking, only now they are starting to catch up with the drama so that doesn't translate to real-time audience (yet).

I hope this drama has a happy ending, In the preview where is ED at, Is that her apartment?

No. I believe she is vacationing somewhere that her friend suggested in the last episode.  I think its Jebudo - an island? Unless I didn't hear it right.

thank you 

That's it episode 10 is my favourite!

How amazing was that speech! Thanks for translating HS speech more clearly @seungshinl, it makes more sense!

So back to the speech! LOL you know how I was like Husband Choi hasn't done anything for me to hate him. Well the fact that he joined forces with delusional SR pissed me off. Then he made that speech?

MOD EDIT: PROFANITY IS NOT ALLOWED!

HS OWNED you with his reply! The fact that Choi brought ED up to the stage to kind of show everyone who his wife is and objectify her with her speech really got my anger boiling. How dare he present her to the world like that. PSHHH he said he loves her and that without her he wouldn't have lived? Your the person that caused the accident and it was your incapability to accept, which left you in that state. The fact that your disabled is not her fault but your own. The fact that you allow her dad and your mum to make it seem like it was her fault to ensure that she stayed by your side was your own undoing. Also what was worse is that everyone who knew the truth lied that IR was a kid. I think we can be 100% sure that the kid is really HS because we saw in the preview that Choi wants a kid to bind them together because there's nothing to bind them. I find it horrendous that he uses his own disability to trap ED and it's repentance and pity that he is receiving from her not love. 

Finally she and us got to read the letter! I've been dying to see what HS wrote and what he wrote was just heartbreakingly loving and understanding. HS now as EH has never changed - not one bit. His love for ED remained the same, I would even say his love further strengthened over the years and I think he could use that in his relationship with the ED now. EH book "My Love ED" wasn't the real text to find her, but instead it was the letter that was the key to unlock all the memories of ED past. 

I was in awe when I realised that  not only was fate the reason they were together but it was due to ED pushing to ensure their relation sustained that their relationship kicked off. The time they first met wasn't the accident but when HS helped her push the cart up the hill. The accident where she tripped and hit her head wasn't HS fault but due to the rain and she protected his innocence from that. ED was the one who found HS first through fate in their 20s. And yet again she took what fate gave her with both hands and tried to look for HS, who she did find. Her riding in the rain and falling directly in front of HS wasn't an accident, no it was fate playing yet again with ED leading the way. Their relationship 20 years ago was all because of ED. Now things have turned, it is HS turn to fight for her and he is doing that.

I'm super duper excited for Episode 11 and 12. I had tears in my eyes when I saw them run to each other in the RAIN! WHAT IS UP WITH THIS COUPLE AND THE RAIN!!! OMG and the way they looked at each other, was in each other grasp and kissed each other.IF THAT'S A DREAM OMG WRITER-NIM OMG DON'T! I'm not going to jinx that so *knock on wood*.

Archived