[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KDIK

I just realised how invested I was in this drama when I watched episode 3 RAW lol. Newbie here to the thread but have been keeping my eyes out for this one since it's first teasers.

That elevator closing door scene though ! Giving me all these feels lol. I can't wait for them to meet properly face-to-face.

In the preview, the grandma recognized Eundong, she said: "Oh, my Eundong you're here."

Jungeun: "Pardon?"

Apparently, Eunho was living in the States, Seryung gave him this new penthouse, he couldn't even sleep in it

and lol at this dialogue:

PJdvuyg.jpgwmCP9zl.jpg

Eunho: By the way, how old is the writer?

Manager: Don't know.... She's pretty.

Eunho: So, she has gentle eyes, a pretty face...

Manager: That's the truth, she's really pretty.

Eunho: Why? She has one hell of a body? [Kim Sarang's meta I can't]

Manager: How did you know? Yes.

Eunho: *hits manager with the pillow* I knew it, 

There was in another dialogue where Eunho asked if she was an agasshi or ahjumma. "Ahjumma", answered the Manager.

Eunho: But you said she had gentle eyes?

Manager: What's the matter with being an agasshi or ahjumma? 

HAH!

Apparently, Eunho was living in the States, Seryung gave him this new penthouse, he couldn't even sleep in it and lol at this dialogue:

Eunho: By the way, how old is the writer?

Manager: Don't know, she looks young.

Eunho: So, she has gentle eyes, she's pretty, looks young and it seems like she has a great body too(?) [Great meta towards Kim Sarang or the Nation's body hah]

Manager: How did you know? Yes.

Eunho: *hits manager with the pillow* I knew it, where did you find her? (I think he meant something like she was a bimbo and not a competent writer)

There was in another dialogue where Eunho asked if she was an agasshi or ahjumma. "Ahjumma", answered the Manager.

Eunho: Then why did you say she had gentle eyes?

Manager: An ahjumma can't have gentle eyes? 

HAH!

​Haha! I love this ship (forgive me)

Guest KongYellOw

the elevator sceneee aaakkk i couldnt describe the feeling, I wanted to scream "that's herrr" lol

cant wait for ep 4, it looks intense!

This show is so heartwarming! The OST always gets me and surely enhances Ji Eun Ho's melancholy over Eun Dong. :tears:

I'm not fan of amnesia plot but I really like how it was introduced into the script. I'm so glad the grandma reunited our love birds together and stirred up some lost memories.

@lucy13880, @misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the videos and the preview video

@salijoo,  Thanks for the stills Welcome Aboard @kdik and @kongyellow @salijoo thanks for that translated scene..

This show is so heartwarming! The OST always gets me and surely enhances Ji Eun Ho's melancholy over Eun Dong. :tears:

I'm not fan of amnesia plot but I really like how it was introduced into the script. I'm so glad the grandma reunited our love birds together and stirred up some lost memories.

​@hanyeoun,  Hello Oppa,  I'm with you I love the OST to this drama..

I haven't watch today's episode yet waiting for sub and hope it's done today..   

I watched ep 3.. they were literally 100m from seeing each other again.. Did she really have a kid with that guy that is paralyze?? I'm sorry, even though they were both injured in the accident, what was her foster dad thinking at that time that she had to be responsible for him? Something is off...  

I am also starting to feel angry at the fact that they changed her name without her consent since she lost her memory. Also, it was an unlawful marriage without her consent, and 3). her foster parents need to be smacked hard... what made they do what they did. I'm curious in watching the rest unfold.

I watched ep 3.. they were literally 100m from seeing each other again.. Did she really have a kid with that guy that is paralyze?? I'm sorry, even though they were both injured in the accident, what was her foster dad thinking at that time that she had to be responsible for him? Something is off...  

​@thunderman1, I always thought something was off between ED and the ballplayer.. I thought maybe ED was some sort of sacrificial lamb for them but I agree with you something is off and somehow I think foster dad is responsible  

​@thunderman1, I always thought something was off between ED and the ballplayer.. I thought maybe ED was some sort of sacrificial lamb for them but I agree with you something is off and somehow I think foster dad is responsible  

​At the time, my assumption is that her foster parents most likely owed the ball player something... and so to pay them back they gave away their daughter. The whole ordeal needs to be brought to court.. what in the world..  I can see Eun Dong has no relationship with the foster parents and so it looks like she receive a part of her memory back. So at any time, she can call it quit and go back to her man.. (they were so close in meeting again). *sigh* Good thing there's another episode tomorrow to ease my anxiety.

@thunderman1 @valsava It's looking interesting because it seems like Eundong lied to Hyunsoo, her name wasn't Eundong at that time, it was already switched to Jungeun. Cut to Jaeho not knowing the name "Eundong". What is kinda intruiging, she gave elderly hangeul courses with her real name and not her new one. Eundong is full of secrets.

And Jaeho, he's not as angelic as we thought, he said that they fell in love at first sight, the way this scene was edited makes it look like he and Jungeun's foster father are brainwashing Jungeun. Poor thing!

For the son, she was pregnant of Eunho's son. They didn't show the bed scene in the drama but in the webisodes, Hyunsoo & Eundong slept together, the kid is 10 years old!

@thunderman1 @valsava It's looking interesting because it seems like Eundong lied to Hyunsoo, her name wasn't Eundong at that time, it was already switched to Jungeun. Cut to Jaeho not knowing the name "Eundong". What is kinda intruiging, she gave elderly hangeul courses with her real name and not her new one. Eundong is full of secrets.

And Jaeho, he's not as angelic as we thought, he said that they fell in love at first sight, the way this scene was edited makes it look like he and Jungeun's foster father are brainwashing Jungeun. Poor thing!

For the son, she was pregnant of Eunho's son. They didn't show the bed scene in the drama but in the webisodes, Hyunsoo & Eundong slept together, the kid is 10 years old!

1. ​Omo! I must have missed this part..that's right! Hyunsoo was looking everywhere at the time and she didn't tell him about her new name after being adopted. What made me curious is why she had her named changed at the time... ?

2. Bingo! Now it makes me curious why they proceeded with having EunDong marry... 

​@salijoo,  So my guess is ED is full of mystery and if the husband is paralyzed she may have slept with PHS just to say they are family and if the paralyzed husband can only have certain money due to he being a family man with wife and kid then yes I could see her hiding the child from PHS.. I like to know where can I read this webtoon do you have the link to it..?  

Archived