[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Yoori is looking so cute! Thankfully she gained back some weight on her face. She was terribly skinny in her last projects. Seems like her character is typically the villain second-lead (hope, I'm wrong). Sighs. Would have loved seeing her playing an awesome second-lead for once, she's good at comedy too.

@lucy13880, Funny you said that because I don't read any disgust on his face, he was even smiling before she back-hugged him and when she kissed him, he kissed back (at least, noticed some pouting lips from him), or maybe the editing oriented me to think this way, we shall see... I'm curious about their actual relationship though. When she back-hugged him and kissed him, it was two different scenes (different clothes), so it means that she goes back and forth Eunho's penthouse... 

However, Jungeun/ Eundong's dad looks scary, indeed... He was pissed by the fact she's written the autobiography. Does he know that Hyunsoo is Eunho? 

Also, Hyunah (Eunho's sis) parted from her family, does she live with Eunho (knowing their proximity) or else where?... Well, we'll know tomorrow. :D

Guest meelis

Trying to catch up with you, ladies, thanks for all goodies!

WOW, the last trailer is good, and I agree with the CP-nim, it does look like a different drama!

@salijoo, I didn't want Kim Yu Ri to be the common evil second lead, but it seems that they're going into that direction. (Same with the second male lead, aka Kim Tae Hoon's character.) As to their relationship, I don't think Eun Ho lied during the presscon, they've been only good friends until that moment (I think a bottle of wine can be seen during the kiss scene, so they were going to have a drink together, so this kind of relationship), but I guess she felt threatened by his search of Eun Dong and decided to "attack" him for so to say. That's why he looks not really reluctant, but more like surprised by being hugged and kissed by her. (because, of course, he's oblivious of her feelings for him, as we know, most men are slow in that department:lol:)

As to her visiting often his penthouse, maybe he's living in her father's hotel and where she's a manager too (it isn't uncommon to have private apartments occupying the last floors of big hotels, no?), so it's handy. OK, speculated too much about these things, so speculation mode OFF and waiting for episode 3.:) 

Looking forward to Friday.. Lots of my favorite shows. :)

​Me too!  It does feel like most of the dramas I'm following right now are take place from Friday-Sunday.  :P  While a bit unusual for me, it does make for some fun weekends. 

Looking forward to a new week of Eundong and hoping we get some insight into the past!

Hello! I think I'm ready to jump into the thread. I don't remember posting here yet. This was definitely a must-see for me b/c JJM is one of my few favorite kdrama actor - ever since I saw him in QotG in 2006. I had seen him before that but for some strange reason, QotG is what suckered me in. Haven't looked back since. Fast forward to EK - I was on the sinking ship in the shippers thread for however many weeks it aired. This drama had better be super good to make up for the "suffering" a few years ago. Thank goodness, he is as hot as ever. And while I haven't seen EH/hyun soo in action that much yet (30s self that is), I am confident it will be something relatable. I like KSR well enough. I loved her portrayal in SG cause she was so stuck up and uber confident, but she wasn't super 2nd lead crazy b-i t... you know what. Of course, she's gorgeous. I hope that I will be able to like Eun Dong. Right now, I'm 50 50 on her. She seems pleasant in adulthood... but 20s Eundong didn't really cut it for me. I know she's had a very hard life... so maybe amnesia wasn't a bad thing.

I agree with others - Hyunsoo/Eunho, he will be able to recognize her at first sight, no doubt. If he doesn't, I will be really really surprised. It's a part of him, he can recognize her, it's what he does. So the problem is that he will likely have a lot of "missed" encounters with her until he can finally get to meet her. Hopefully this only lasts an episode or so. IMO of course.

I too had no idea amnesia was a part of this. I am super allergic to amnesia in plot lines. In QotG, it was tolerable b/c SJ still "stalked" ES and knew his heart followed her. So hopefully, it will be tolerable here too. Urgh - that disability with the hubby and the guilt - I don't know. It's difficult. I can't see anything but a tragic end to all of this. Alas - I'm hoping that the drama really picks up from here cause I want to see JJM oppa onscreen. :)

Hello! I think I'm ready to jump into the thread. I don't remember posting here yet. This was definitely a must-see for me b/c JJM is one of my few favorite kdrama actor - ever since I saw him in QotG in 2006. I had seen him before that but for some strange reason, QotG is what suckered me in. Haven't looked back since. Fast forward to EK - I was on the sinking ship in the shippers thread for however many weeks it aired. This drama had better be super good to make up for the "suffering" a few years ago. Thank goodness, he is as hot as ever. And while I haven't seen EH/hyun soo in action that much yet (30s self that is), I am confident it will be something relatable. I like KSR well enough. I loved her portrayal in SG cause she was so stuck up and uber confident, but she wasn't super 2nd lead crazy b-i t... you know what. Of course, she's gorgeous. I hope that I will be able to like Eun Dong. Right now, I'm 50 50 on her. She seems pleasant in adulthood... but 20s Eundong didn't really cut it for me. I know she's had a very hard life... so maybe amnesia wasn't a bad thing.

​Welcome to join us! 

As to her visiting often his penthouse, maybe he's living in her father's hotel and where she's a manager too (it isn't uncommon to have private apartments occupying the last floors of big hotels, no?), so it's handy. OK, speculated too much about these things, so speculation mode OFF and waiting for episode 3.:) 

​WOW quite reasonable! Let's see!

Guest meelis

Thank you for all goodies, @lucy13880

God, the contrast between the last two sets of stills... it clearly shows the two different realities Eun Dong and Eun Ho live in. Anticipating the collision of their worlds and the explosion it will produce inevitably. 

Can't wait to see more of funny Eun Ho, except for one scene in web ep. 5, so far we've seen him only contemplating the past and obsessing over Eun Dong.:)

@junkietiger14, welcome! It's great to have you here.B)

Archived