[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chajoowon

Forget to share!

In Eun Dong's son Ra-ri's character description, it said he has a really really good relationship with Choi Ho and Choi loves him so much. He loves his wife. He loves his son.

​Thank you for sharing the description. The fact that they are a loving family now made the situation even sadder!   It could not change the lies in the past.

This question would come up: What if there was no car accident?  

I follow this drama because Hyunso/Eun Ho makes it a great love story for decades and the only thing that can tarnish it to me is if Eun Dong was lying to him, that she dated him in 2005 planning to marry the other guy.  If the accident changed their future, her wanting to escape the father, the other guy then its just bad luck, amnesia thing.

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys just wanted to say hello and i was surprised how good the first two eps were.  Nice to see old school romance melodrama like this, where the leads love for each other is not the thing, the villain is fate, bad luck.

Im enjoying the drama alot so far because i havent seen the webepisodes and i think the writers was smart to throw us directly in the teen flashback that cute love story, strong acting by teen actors. The first two eps was huge surprise, strong emotional story.  Seeing Jo Jin Moo crying against the three holding the ring makes me hope the adult story becomes as strong.  Eun Ho is more tragic version of Edmond Dantes, he is rich, famous but he lost someone he loved, that was the focus of his love to fate, another man he doesnt even know.  He cant take revenge on bad fate. 

I hope he gets his love in the 30s, tragic ending or not let him beat the accident, bad luck.  They die together is better than him loving her his whole life, being loved back and never being with her.  The other guy stole Eun Dog because of luck, the accident and i dont see this at all as a Top Star stealing a married woman from a guy in wheelchair. I see the 17 year old /27 year old Hyunsoo losing a girl that always loved him and wanted to marry him.  He is right to call her his fiancee.

Unless Eun Dong was a bad girl that lied to him, toyed with his love.  His memories of 2005 is flawed because she hid all the dark sides of her family life.  It would be horrible if his love was a lie because of her side.  

Guest chajoowon

Desperate people do desperate things.

If Choi Jaeho were , say, a rich tycoon or an evil bureaucrat, he would be easier to beat. Something which would put him into a spot and he will get rid of Eundong to escape the situation.

However Choi Jaeho and Eundong's adopted family are very desperate. They will have nothing if Eundong leaves them. And Hyunsoo is the source of their misfortunes to begin with.

I don't see them forgiving Eundong's choice to be back with Hyunsoo. They will be very desperate and ....

Desperate people do desperate things.

If Choi Jaeho were , say, a rich tycoon or an evil bureaucrat, he would be easier to beat. Something which would put him into a spot and he will get rid of Eundong to escape the situation.

However Choi Jaeho and Eundong's adopted family are very desperate. They will have nothing if Eundong leaves them. And Hyunsoo is the source of their misfortunes to begin with.

I don't see them forgiving Eundong's choice to be back with Hyunsoo. They will be very desperate and ....

I would like if this was the actual case because the writer isnt being lazy, afraid as would be the case if Choi Jaeho family was rich evil guy, evil family.  It is better for melodramtic good tragic love reasons if Eundong has to be cold, think of leaving a regular decent man, family.  That would mean the fate has been cruel to everybody and not only Eun Ho.  Also harder for Eun Ho to try win her back if she doesnt remember her love, life with him and has a normal family life.  That would be heartbreaking for me than seeing his love with an evil guy that doesnt deserve her.

I dont want to see too simple writing, cliche characters if this is gonna be as strong story as it started.  

Forget to share!

In Seo Jungeun's son Ra-ri's character description, it said he has a really really good relationship with Choi Ho and Choi loves him so much. He loves his wife. He loves his son.

And Seo Jungeun lived in America for a while before she came back to Korea and became ghostwriter for Ji Eun Ho.

​In Lee Hyun-pal ( Park Hyun Soo's good friend since high school and boss of DM entertainment ) 's character description, it says he will make use of Ji Eun Ho. Don't know whether it means something will happen to Ji Eun Ho's career.

Guest tanitatt

so ... the main actress is the girl from Secret Garden right?  She's been AWOL for many years ... wonder what she's been up to ...

Guest chajoowon

so ... the main actress is the girl from Secret Garden right?  She's been AWOL for many years ... wonder what she's been up to ...

​5 years and apparently she was Miss Korea in her early 20s.  I remember her only from Secret Garden and wonder has she always been second lead before?

She looks better than in Secret Garden and i wonder if she semiretired for family reasons or something else.

WOW @jadecloud hard work! Thank you!

​5 years and apparently she was Miss Korea in her early 20s.  I remember her only from Secret Garden and wonder has she always been second lead before?

She looks better than in Secret Garden and i wonder if she semiretired for family reasons or something else.

​Kim Sarang has't been married yet. And the reason she hasn't been acting for almost five years as she said in the interview after MLE presscon is that she got confused whether to continue being an actress after Secret Garden. 

Guest chajoowon

WOW @jadecloud hard work! Thank you!

​Kim Sarang has't been married yet. And the reason she hasn't been acting for almost five years as she said in the interview after MLE presscon is that she got confused whether to continue being an actress after Secret Garden. 

Well actors dont have to work every month or every year like many young stars does in SK.   Won Bin hasnt made movie for 5 years.  

I can understand what she means specially when its models, winners of Miss Korea who gets to chance to act because of their fame and not because they dreamed of it like regular actors.  Good to see her back, i didnt think she was one of those models who lived on her looks in Secret Garden.  Not many leading roles either for actresses who are close to 40 and not Ha Ji Won/Kim Sun Ah big name.

I can understand what she means specially when its models, winners of Miss Korea who gets to chance to act because of their fame and not because they dreamed of it like regular actors.  Good to see her back, i didnt think she was one of those models who lived on her looks in Secret Garden.  Not many leading roles either for actresses who are close to 40 and not Ha Ji Won/Kim Sun Ah big name.

​That's it!

And as I know Kim Sarang actually isn't the first choice. The role seems belong to Sung Yuri at first but I don't know why she refused/quit the role at the last moment.

Finally watched the first two episodes. They were a pleasant watch but I'm here for the 30s story hahah The only part I found overkill was the sister being in love with a cancer patient, I mean -_-

I'm curious about what the PD said, about the next ep being a completely different drama. Hopefully ratings will pick up too...

Funny that Baek Sung Hyun and Yoon So Hee become Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang, but Jang Ki Yong (I think?) and Kim Yoon Seo stay the same haha!

@chajoowon @lucy13880, she said that she was confused either keeping or quitting acting. But things happened during these four years of hiatus. People thought she would get married, that rumor with newlywed soccer Park Ji-sung. Also, this prostitution rumors incriminating Kim Sa-rang and Lee Da-hae, to name a few... [All of these are rumors of course, but it could have been the reason adding her age that she's been absent from our screens.]

Thank you @jadecloud for the charts! Aww, Jaeho seems to be a decent man and as far as I know neither Jungeun nor Jaeho are aware that Rail is Eunho's son. Yiiiiiiikeeeeees, poor family. Thankfully, they decided to make Eunho a funny character in order to balance the upcoming melo.

And Seo Jungeun lived in America for a while before she came back to Korea and became ghostwriter for Ji Eun Ho.

FOR GOD SAKES DON'T MAKE KIM SARANG SPEAK ENGLISH! AMEN. 

I totally agreed with @QuercusL and @jadecloud, Eundong isn't as bad or liar as others think. She's just a victim of the circumstances. She never lied to Hyunsoo about not having a boyfriend but she didn't tell him directly either. Like it was mentionned, she maybe didn't consider Jaeho as her boyfriend even if her close entourage (ie family) says so. But Coach Seo is her adoptive father, she might feel not worthy to speak her mind against him. So she couldn't refused the ring. Cut to Eunho keeping the ring and saying she was his fiancee when fate shown us otherwise (this ring belongs to Jaeho). Her wedding is most likely a manipulation from her foster father and he must have earned during the accident that she was pregnant too and you know that outside of marriage pregnancy is not well accepted that's why he rushed the marriage. Now, I can't say if he knows that the baby isn't Jaeho's.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that Eundong will follow her heart, so now I can clearly see her falling in love with Eunho again despite having a family. 

And when everyone is worried whether they'd die or not (for me it's not even a question anymore)... I'm more warry about the fact they'll know the baby's identity before dying (Empress Ki, anyone?)

Archived