[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

@meelis, Talking about going personal, not only Tian Mi Mi is one of my favorite movies, I was once a fan of Leon Lai briefly. If you are like in the heaven, I am like in the most unbelievable dream. Watching JJM in the same scene with similar dress and similar acting, I have such a strange feeling, and begin to wonder whether all of this is just a coincidence.

​Of course it isn't just a coincidence, it can only be Yuanfen (缘分, 緣分 etc.) right? Between us and Joo Jin Mo on the one hand and between all of us here on the other hand.:)

@chinalily_wang, I love it too and forgot to say that I appreciate the touch of originality they added with Eun Ho and Eun Dong looking at their younger selves on the TV.

주진모 김사랑, ‘한 여자를 향한 뜨거운 사랑’ 토하다...‘사랑하는 은동아’ 리딩 현장에서 무슨 일이?

201505082033222338_l.jpg

이날 배우들은 첫 대본 리딩이라는 것이 무색할 정도로 놀라운 집중력과 실감나는 표현력으로 시선을 사로잡았다. 대본 속 차진 대사들이 오고가는 가운데 배우들은 개성 뚜렷한 캐릭터에 완벽 몰입해 웃음 가득한 현장을 만들어냈다.

한편 이에 대해 네티즌들은 "주진모 김사랑, 잘 어울릴까?","주진모 김사랑, 주진모 어떤 모습일지 궁금하다","주진모 김사랑, 둘의 사랑 연기는 어떨까?" 등의 반응을 보였다.

Last paragraph talks about K=netizens reaction to MLE cast.

http://www.fnnews.com/news/201505082033224522

‘사랑하는 은동아’ 주진모♥김사랑, 특급 케미 폭발

N2015050821161006701.jpg

JTBC 새 금토드라마 ‘사랑하는 은동아’(연출 이태곤, 김재홍, 극본 백미경) 측은 8일 JTBC ‘사랑하는 은동아’ 공식 홈페이지와 페이스북(JTBC-LOVE), 유튜브를 통해 주진모 김사랑의 2차 티저 영상을 공개했다. 

공개된 영상에서 김사랑은 한 가게 앞에 서서 TV를 바라보고 있다. 뒤 이어 주진모가 나타나 김사랑의 옆에서 TV를 본다. 그리고 두 사람은 서로를 발견하고는 미소를 지으며 반가운 마음을 표현하고 있다. 

주진모 김사랑 티저 영상을 접한 누리꾼들은 “주진모 김사랑 케미 최고”, “주진모 김사랑 잘 어울린다”, “주진모 김사랑 훈훈”, “주진모 김사랑 보기 좋다” 등의 반응을 보였다.

Last paragraph talks about K=netizens reaction to MLE teaser.

@meelis @jei_em Hmm...if I have to choose between an open ending or a sad ending, I'd choose this similar 'fateful meeting by a shop' reunion. BUT, I'd like more more more. I want to see them happy together, dating together, and dare I say it....yes some skinship kinda-romance. I DO hope writernim will give us a twist this way, and be somewhat different from the Tian Mi Mi of Wong Kar Wai's.

Ahh....I LOVE THIS TEASER SO MUCH! 

@lucy13880, I didn't really understand if the PD has chosen the Tian Mi Mi against all these choices or he'll use the other movies mentionned, that's why i'm relying on you guys.

@jadecloud, @jei_em, Well the big difference with In the Mood for Love and Tian Mi Mi is the fact that the latter had many skinships scenes, it had one on ITMFL but it was deleted, I've found days ago the BTS stills of this scene.

Ahhh I'm so excited for this drama! Does it really start on the 29th? 

I like Kim Yoo Ri's styling, she has the 'cold city girl' look they mention but different from her previous roles (I thought they basically styled her the same in MS and KMHM)

Another look at both teasers #1 and #2... 

ZI1UecR.gif

iYHJwR8.gif

So, are we to expect teaser #3 in ITMFL concept? From the perspective of Ji Eun Dong/KSR?  I still can't get over the chills I get from teaser #2.... ;) 

Btw, did you guys notice that Ji Eun Ho actually changed his name to be JI just like Ji Eun Dong? It's like they are a REAL MARRIED/ENGAGED COUPLE. Awww....they are killing me!

Bring it on, PDnim....we are waiting :ph34r:

PS: Ok guys...sorry for the teaser distraction....am gonna go translate the producer's blog...be back soon :)

Guest meelis

@salijoo, I think that's it, they were considering all those scenes, but at the end they picked the Tian Mi Mi one. (he also gives the reasons why as far as I understand, for instance for The Great Gatsby scene, he said it's diffiuclt to execute, I wonder why, they don't have swans in SK?:D  For The Notebook he said that people won't think immediately of the movie, which I doubt but I'm happy they didn't pick The Notebook, for some irrational reasons I hate this movie to the bones... etc.)

I wonder why he doesn't mention the In the Mood for Love teaser though, maybe because it hasn't been released yet and he thinks this is a secret?:P

LOL, @lucy13880, the reporters are kinda slow.:P

About the ending, I second @jadecloud, both ITMFL and Tian Mi Mi aren't totally satisfactory to me, LOL I prefer an original and much better ending (not sure that'd happen though, but I'm trying to be optimistic).

Archived