[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

But Eun Ho never wrote before. So he hired Jung Eun through his friend's recommendation. He tape recorded his story and sent it to her. She writes by only listening to the recording and feels the love story told by Eun Ho is like her own

PS. According to this description, there may be not many scenes of Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang together at leat in the first few episodes.:(

​Think it's because she isn't told it's for Ji Eun Ho to write the story so she doesn't know it's him.

And there can be many reasons she doesn't go to find him: her husband, his high society status and etc. Ha, it depends on the writer.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Eun Ho never wrote before. So he hired Jung Eun through his friend's recommendation. He tape recorded his story and sent it to her. She writes by only listening to the recording and feels the love story told by Eun Ho is like her own

PS. According to this description, there may be not many scenes of Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang together at leat in the first few episodes.:(

​Think it's because she isn't told it's for Ji Eun Ho to write the story so she doesn't know it's him.

And there can be many reasons she doesn't go to find him: her husband, his high society status and etc. Ha, it depends on the writer.

​Yes, there are many reasons. One of which, and as interesting as it is, it's the fact that both Eun Dong and Hyun Soo are names they both knew each other decades ago. But they both have had a name change - Eun Dong to Jung Eun and Hyun Soo to Eun Ho. NO WONDER THEY DON"T KNOW EACH OTHER even though THEY ARE BOTH PINING FOR EACH OTHER! FOR 30 YEARS!!!

And don't worry. There will be lovey dovey scenes of the young Eun Dong and Hyun Soo. Cos they met again after 10 years apart, fell in love, and then they met again after another 10 years apart, which is when Eun Ho engages Jung Eun to be his ghost writer. And which is when they realize who they are. I believe there will be skinship in their adult reunion once they realize who they are, and I believe Jung Eun's 'sick' husband perhaps will be 'out of the way' somehow (divorced/left on his own/written off as dead/etc). 

OMGosh! I can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd decade of their meeting :)

From teen Hyun Soo to adult Eun Ho - A transformation in 3 decades

bHt8KYe.png

CR: MLE Baidu

Hmm....let's see if there's one of Eun Dong to Jung Eun in 3 decades...

@meelis, Oh! Interesting, flies away reading it!

-- read it --

OMG, so the teaser really was a reflection on how sophisticated the script is... That blogger was really blown away by it... Should lower my expectations but still, this is something never shown in k-drama-land (as per his/ her words)

​The blogger is the Producer of My Love Eun Dong. He gave good comment on the writer and said MLE he thought was fresh and met today's requirements of K-drama.

​You're so right. The blogger is no ordinary blogger. He is in fact as you said, the Producer of MLE. It's his VERY FIRST producer project and he chose MLE. His blog is a journal of his production tidbits. And which he intends to continue writing and adding on to this 'MLE journey' journal as MLE is being prepped for filming and while being filmed. This PRODUCER is indeed a very observant and eloquent writer. In MLE Baidu, there's a translated page on his blog. I see some snippets are posted in this thread. But there's more. If no one else is translating the whole blog page, I'll do that in a while. 

This Producer makes me even more excited to read his continuing blogging, and to watch MLE. 

Wonderful insights.. the plot is very intriguing.. It's very complicated but quite fascinating.

This drama has so much pretty, they are all pretty. And the promos and the themes, love it.

Kim Sa Rang, she is so pretty. I just hope she will be the one to give Joo Jin Mo his happy ending.

@lucy13880, Yeah, what you said sounds logical to me and I cannot think of any other reasons. But who knows, maybe the script writer will surprise us more.

@jadecloud, As you said, this PRODUCER is very eloquent and observant. His intention to continue to write about this drama in his blog as a journal of the production shows how serious he is about this proejct, for which I admire him. Since this is his first production project, can we say he is a rookie producer? It is interesting that Joo Jin Mo chose to work with a rookie producer and a rookie writer this time. I remember that Joo Jin Mo once said in an interview that he wished to work with young/rookie artists because you can find the originality and passion in them. Ah, this is exactly what he is doing.

It is fun to read your speculations. What puzzles me is the fact the Eun-Ho said Eun-Dong's name loud and clear in the press conference. Even both of them changed their names later during their lives, Eun-Dong is supposed to know the name that she once owned. Oh! Well, I guess there may be major twists centering Eun-Dong's identity.  

@lyfuym~~We checked the background for the producer.  According to his blog, he participated several successful dramas of Dramahouse, such as Secrete Love Affair, Yoona's street.   I guess he just not the lead producer for his previous dramas. I totally agreed that he seems to be eloquent and observant.  I like what he wrote in his blog. 

@QuercusL, Maybe the press conference of the release of autobiography is held after the book is finished. An then Eun Dong realizes she was actually writing her own love story. Anyway, it's all speculations. Let's wait and see. :) As for the producer, maybe being the leading producer is different from being one of the production team? I don't know. I wish this project does have special meaning for him because it means he will make extra efforts in it.

@meelis, Oh! Interesting, flies away reading it!

-- read it --

OMG, so the teaser really was a reflection on how sophisticated the script is... That blogger was really blown away by it... Should lower my expectations but still, this is something never shown in k-drama-land (as per his/ her words)

​The blogger is the Producer of My Love Eun Dong. He gave good comment on the writer and said MLE he thought was fresh and met today's requirements of K-drama.

​You're so right. The blogger is no ordinary blogger. He is in fact as you said, the Producer of MLE. It's his VERY FIRST producer project and he chose MLE. His blog is a journal of his production tidbits. And which he intends to continue writing and adding on to this 'MLE journey' journal as MLE is being prepped for filming and while being filmed. This PRODUCER is indeed a very observant and eloquent writer. In MLE Baidu, there's a translated page on his blog. I see some snippets are posted in this thread. But there's more. If no one else is translating the whole blog page, I'll do that in a while. 

This Producer makes me even more excited to read his continuing blogging, and to watch MLE. 

​Oh please @jadecloud share your great translation with us! 

"My Love Eun-dong" Kim Yoo-ri-I, a cold city girl

photo591277.jpg

Kim Yoo-ri-I turns into a charismatic but cold woman who has the looks, brains and money.

She stars in the new JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" and stills of her were released on the 8th.

Kim Yoo-ri-I has her hair tied back in a ponytail and is wearing an elegant outfit. She looks like the wealthy heiress that she is and there's an aura of charisma about her. Her expression and haughty eyes affected this 'look' even more as she reads an autobiography titled, "My Love Eun-dong".

Kim Yoo-ri-I plays Jo Seo-ryeong, the heiress to Myeong Seong Group and head of planning at Myeong Seong Hotel. She has the looks, the brains and the wealth but she is a cold looking charismatic woman. Her heart, however, burns for the top star Ji Eun-ho (Joo Jin-mo) who chooses to ignore her. She has everything but not the heart of the one man she loves. She becomes jealous of Eun-dong and when Eun-ho writes an autobiography to find Eun-dong, that's when Seo-ryeong turns evil.

Kim Yoo-ri-I has left strong impressions in the dramas, "Cheongdam-dong Alice", "The Master's Sun" and "Kill Me, Heal Me" and this time she's to return with an even more appealing character.

Kim Yoo-ri-I said, "I can't wait for the drama to start because everyone works well as a team. I am also going to do my best to leave the strongest impression yet of this Cold City girl".

"My Love Eun-dong" is the story of a top star who only has room for one woman in his heart for 20 years. The drama is produced by Lee Tae-gon-I and is written by Baek Mi-kyeong.

"My Love Eun-dong" starring Kim Sa-rangJoo Jin-moKim Yoo-ri-IKim Tae-hoonBaek Seong-hyeonYoon So-heeJr. and others, is coming on the 29th of May.

OMG!!  The song for the 2nd teaser, the Moon represents my Heart, is one of my favorite songs!!  

My favorite song + favorite actor = Heaven :wub:

Here is a clip with English lyrics! 

http://mojim.net/tw_search_u2_SAhjJRj3Lk8.html

​Haha, I must say this whole project is specially designed for Joo Jin Mo. That song is one of the two Chinese songs of his favorites that he can sing. He mentioned that in an interview and has sung the one in the teaser (the other song is Tien Me Me) in that interview and during filming for Flowers in Fog.xD

Guest michyell409

WOW JJM AND KIM SARANG HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER ..ITS FROM THE MOVIE COMRADE :ALMOST A LOVESTORY .THE SONG I THINK JJM AND RUBY LIN SING THAT TOGETHER  IN THE BTS OF FLOWER IN FOG

Haha, @QuerseL, we posted the same thing at the same time. So I just deleted mine.  Wow, JJM fulfilled his wish of acting  in a work like Tien Me Me. I suspect that even the songs were picked up by him.xD

Archived