[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

lucy13880, depends, in Gatsby she does recognize him immediately (in the movie at least) as for Last Scandal, she did and he did but they doubt themselves because she got uglier and he was what to seem for her too big for being one of her past school-mate (alist actor).

That said, there is something else too, that Baseball Team Coach Seo might be one of the reason of their separation.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @salijoo 

I think what's strange is in the news it says she helps Eun Ho to find his lover. She pretends not knowing and helps him?

And what's different from Gatsby is that in MLE the writer and the first love ia the same person. I am looking forward to how the writernim will tell the story. 

Thanks @salijoo 

I think what's strange is in the news it says she helps Eun Ho to find his lover. She pretends not knowing and helps him?

And what's different from Gatsby is that in MLE the writer and the first love ia the same person. I am looking forward to how the writernim will tell the story. 

​Yes, from what's written she doesn't know "Eun-dong's name" so it's either:

- She lost her memory (I think you shared a video of a bicycle accident, was it Yoon So Hee shooting in there?)

- Eun-ho has some mental problem and invented everything, his first love name, his own name and his past life (like he always was an actor ect...) LOL, I know I'm crazy^^

That said, you should take that with a grain of salt in the previous synopsis shared they said that Eunho will recognize Eungdong (Jungeun) and will come back to his adolescence... That one doesn't follow the new synopsis shared...

​Yes, from what's written she doesn't know "Eun-dong's name" so it's either:

- She lost her memory (I think you shared a video of a bicycle accident, was it Yoon So Hee shooting in there?)

- Eun-ho has some mental problem and invented everything, his first love name, his own name and his past life (like he always was an actor ect...) LOL, I know I'm crazy^^

That said, you should take that with a grain of salt in the previous synopsis shared they said that Eunho will recognize Eungdong (Jungeun) and will come back to his adolescence... That one doesn't follow the new synopsis shared...

​Haha cute. Maybe Eun Dong and Jungeun are two persons? But it has been mentioned the two actresses are KSR's youth. 

In the video, it's BSH and I think it should be Yoon So Hee. There is no related text to the video.

5.3 MLE cafe updated

3부 18씬 추가씬 (은호, 동규) 

Ep.3 No.18 added scene between Eun Ho and 동규

3부 추가씬 입니다. 3부 18씬 추가씬

Who's 동규?

@salijoo new actor joined cafe yesterday.

이정현 his character 지훈

5.3 MLE cafe updated

3부 18씬 추가씬 (은호, 동규) 

Ep.3 No.18 added scene between Eun Ho and 동규

3부 추가씬 입니다. 3부 18씬 추가씬

Who's 동규?

​additional updates

김비서오피스텔 secretary kim's office

서령방 서령's room?

omG its the concept! is that really JJM? or BSH?? freaking excited for more BTS photos! thanks for the updates @lucy13880 :wub:

okay its really him! saw it from Minnie's tweet! thanks!!! I need your face oppa! <3

@salijoo new actor joined cafe yesterday.

이정현 his character 지훈

​She's Lee Jung-hyun (http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Jung-Hyun), last seen in Roaring Currents (with Choi Min-sik)

and YAAAAAASSSSSS, finally, his Majesty in action or may I say his back (better than nothing)... So they've chosen the scene where Maggie Cheung's charac runs towards Tony Leung and hugs him. Not bad. BTW, he's doomed if she wears high heels, Kim Sarang doesn't even wear 1cm of heels and yet... LMAO.

That said, is-it just me or JJM has the same hair-color as KSR? His hair doesn't look like black more like reddish brown. Anyway, both Jr. & Yoon So-hee are busy these days, YSH doing her press con for something i'm not sure about (with Go Soo & AOA Seolhyun) and Jr. all his FM and concerts overseas. So it seems like they already planned it and JJM & KSR are the ones filming the most at the moment.

Oh it's the concept for In the Mood for love 

​Oh really? Wow! I love it! Thanks @lucy13880 and thanks everyone for updates and pics :)

EDIT: I read in baidu, Drama House is using the concepts of In The Mood For Love and Comrades, Almost A Love Story. Whoa! makes me wanna watch these two again :)

​Oh really? Wow! I love it! Thanks @lucy13880 and thanks everyone for updates and pics :)

EDIT: I read in baidu, Drama House is using the concepts of In The Mood For Love and Comrades, Almost A Love Story. Whoa! makes me wanna watch these two again :)

​Yes, it was confirmed they will have two teasers one with In The Mood For Love Concept and the other, Comrades, Almost A Love Story. Both will be for JJM & KSR as for the posters nothing was mentionned, not really sure if they'll use these concepts or Gatsby. For the Teens-line (Jr.) they used a simple one but more tasteful than the one the public broadcast channels give us.^^

Tell me if I'm wrong but here what I've understand:

Reporter: I heard you're looking for someone.
Eunho: The one I'm looking for is... My fiance... My fiance's name is Ji. Eun. Dong.

THE HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL is he crazy? sick? delusional? 

Thank you @salijoo JTBC is really efficient!

So it is confirmed MLE will premiere on May 29th.

So they've chosen the scene where Maggie Cheung's charac runs towards Tony Leung and hugs him. Not bad. BTW, he's doomed if she wears high heels, Kim Sarang doesn't even wear 1cm of heels and yet... LMAO.

Sorry I can't stop laughing. Hahahahaha 

Archived