[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thank you, lucy, I'll apprecate the characters' description. As far as I understand, Kim Tae Hoon will NOT be a villain? That's good to know. But I'm really curious about Kim Yu Ri's character, she's very beautiful.:P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, lucy, I'll apprecate the characters' description. As far as I understand, Kim Tae Hoon will NOT be a villain? That's good to know. But I'm really curious about Kim Yu Ri's character, she's very beautiful.:P

​Yes, not a villain! And the news mentioned JJM's lines (or his way of acting?) have comedy elements.

Will check all of these after the translation released.

Kim Sa-rang comes back with "My Love Eun-dong"

Director Lee Tae-gon-IJoo Jin-moKim Sa-rangKim Tae-hoonKim Yoo-ri-IBaek Seong-hyeon,Seo Kap-sookNam Kyeong-eupLee Yeong-ran and others gathered on the 9th of April for the first script reading session of the new JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong".

Prior to the reading, Lee Tae-gon-I got up to say, "It's a great thing to be able to work with such good actors and actresses. I put my trust in you". He introduced Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-rang as the most handsome and prettiest actor and actress there is.

The team showed amazing concentration despite the fact that it was just the first reading practice. Everyone was completely engrossed in their characters and laughed here and there throughout the time.

Joo Jin-mo takes on the role of Ji Eun-ho, a top star who loves only one woman. Kim Sa-rang plays Jeong-eun, Ji Eun-ho's autobiography writer and is looking forward to her comeback for the first time in 4 years.

Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-rang hit it off and they are expected to create great chemistry between them.

Baek Seong-hyeon plays Ji Eun-ho in his 20s. Although he didn't have anything to 'read', he attended the reading session to monitor his seniors. Kim Yoo-ri-I, who plays Jo Seo-ryeong, a rich and intelligent woman, appeared with eye-stealing beauty.

Kim Tae-hoon plays Choi Jae-ho, a former baseball player and Jeong-eun's husband.

"My Love Eun-dong" is about the 20 years of love between a man and a woman in the form of a top star's love for an ordinary woman.

After Kim Sa-rang, it's Yoon So-hee's turn to grace us a photoshoot for Nylon May Issue 2015, here some BTS released by SM C&C:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0002963332

As for the front page, I added and corrected lots of informations yesterday, but it went missing on this temporary thread as it was created few hours before I modified it. At the moment, I can't modify anything.

About the script reading article, some important points

• It was held on April 9th.
  • More than thirty actors attended the script reading.
  • JJM was appreciated to demonstrate both the acting skills of Ji Eun Ho (as topstar)'s funny side and Park Hyun So (as a romantic)'s sincere side. 
  • JJM and KSR had good chemistry on the first script reading
  • Kim Yoo-ri's character was rich, intelligent and cool.
  • Kim Tae-hoon as KSR's husband was disabled after a car accident. He loves Jeong-eun deeply but also lacks of love. His role turned 180 degree against his role in Angry Mom.

salijoo It's OK you can reply the newest edition of the front page contents. I think Soompi will spend more than one week to move so just reply a new post then edit it. So appreciate your hard work and wonderful text editing!

​Thank you!!! 

I'll see how I'll do because in one week, I'm sure there will be lots of infos to add, thanks for the tip! (Think I'll open a temporary page on my Tumblr and share it to you!)

As for the script reading, I kinda wanted him to be a villain just to not feel bad for him, love Kim Tae-hoon, the actor but my heart wants to ship JJM with KSR. As for Yoon So-hee & Jr.'s absence it might be due to the fact the script wasn't ready for them, it's so cool of Baek Sung-hyun to attend even if he had nothing to read!

BTW, if you have any info about the production, number of episodes or some other facts that you judge it should be mentionned in the front page, don't hesitate to PM me so I'll add it. Your casting reminder helped me alot to.^^

An article about KSR and the drama today:

'사랑하는 은동아' 김사랑 "아련한 첫사랑에 '힐링'되기를"

http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=2&category=11&no=652025http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=2&category=11&no=652025

Who is the other woman in the second picture? Is she one of the cast? Which character does she play?

I don't know how to post picture here. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Guest meelis

Thank you for making the tumblr page for the MLE updates, salijoo, your hard work is highly appreciated.:)

From Kim Sa Rang's look in the first pics, we assume they were shooting the teaser based on 'Comrades. Almost a Love story' concept, right? I wonder when will the :ph34r: appear too. 

lyfuym, under the message box there's 'Insert other media', you choose 'Insert image from URL' and you post in it the URL of your pic, that's it.

Guest meelis

BTW, how would you interpret this paragraph from Hancinema's article O.o:

"Kim Sa-rang plays Jeong-eun, a beautiful ghostwriter. She writes Ji Eun-ho's (Joo Jin-mo) autobiography and is touched by the story of his first love. She helps him find the first love and faces the secrets in Pandora's Box."

Thank you for making the tumblr page for the MLE updates, salijoo, your hard work is highly appreciated.:)

From Kim Sa Rang's look in the first pics, we assume they were shooting the teaser based on 'Comrades. Almost a Love story' concept, right? I wonder when will the :ph34r: appear too. 

​No meelis KSR first shooted on April 15th.  JJM started shooting yesterday.(Maybe LOL)

Archived