[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@salijoo She drifted apart from her parents because they objected to her love relationship with the cancer patient. 
Her character is also a romantic and she becomes a single mother after her lover died but she lives on with their daughter.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nam Kyung-eub cast as Kim Sa-rang's father

YYgQIOB.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504282049382310

He'll play a heartless father and retired baseball player (i see some Kim Tae Hoon's character links there)... He's reportedly the one who will separate Kim Sa Rang from Joo Jin Mo (understand their characters of course!)
Do you know what's interesting, his character's name is Seo Gam-dok... Seo? Seo will be the new family name of Ji Eun-dong when she will disappear (Seo Jung-eun). Seems like, she'll be adopted by him some time after their separation or something like that. Intriguing.

Look at these two posts

• [*]
4월 21일 촬영 스케줄 입니다 첨부파일 확인해주세요 재호(김태훈), 서령(김유리) 프로필 촬영은 따로 일정을 잡겠습니다! (스튜디오 촬영입니다) 10대 현수(주니어), 은동(이자인) 포스터 촬영은 4월 30일 입니다...3부~7부에 있는 회상부분은 따로 색칠해서 표시헤 드렸습니다

@lucy13880, Oh the settings look pretty.
As for the text you shared, It says that Kim Yoo-ri & Kim Tae-hoon filmed on April 21. Moreover, Jr. and Lee Ja-in will shot the posters April 30. For the 2nd sentence, I'm not sure about the meaning, though.

This looks like an uber romantic love story.  With JJM/KSR, the main leads are already looking good! It's about time for KSR to make her TV comeback after 4 years away. Fighting! Can't wait to watch it!

rXRv1Yo.jpg

CR: Weibo

Guest meelis

Thank you for the first script reading pics, @salijoo, @lucy13880!xD  Finally! 

So they changed the date and held it on 9 April instead of 30 March?

@jadecloud, indeed, looks UBER UBER romantic, we shall see. Can't wait for the teasers.

This looks like an uber romantic love story.  With JJM/KSR, the main leads are already looking good! It's about time for KSR to make her TV comeback after 4 years away. Fighting! Can't wait to watch it!

Hello jadecloud welcome to join us!

You are fan of KSR right? Good to see her coming back after 4 years away!

Hello lucy13880. Thanks for your welcome. Yes, am a fan of KSR, and also JJM. Or I should say, any good drama with good acting and good plot premise ;) 

Am glad to hear of her comeback, that's why this is a drama I gotta watch. Am also glad it's JTBC too. Let's enjoy as we journey along...

Archived