[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@krgirl87, It's a melodrama and will talk about a man's love for one woman spanning over 20 years.
That man will be acted by three actors for the three generations, teens, 20s and 30s by Jr., Baek Sung Hyun & Joo Jin Mo respectively.
@lucy13880, Thanks! You can clearly see Baek Sung Hyun shooting!
@QuercusL, Interesting! Seems like Lee Tae Gon PD loves his story about love affair... I really wonder if the drama idea is really from the PD or the writer... Maybe Baek Min Kyung was only in charge to write a story with LTG's idea...

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I understand why they choose Chuncheon to shoot the teenagehood of the male and female leads. Here is a description provided by Chuncheon City on the internet:

http://tour.chuncheon.go.kr/eng/page/sub02_09_01.asp

"A song that comes to mind when you think of Chuncheon is Soyanggang Cheonyeo (Virgin of Soyang River). There is an actual Soyanggang Virgin in Chuncheon like the song. The massive Soyanggang Virgin statue located next to Soyangdaegyo (Br.) looks afar and appears to be missing someone. Here is located the fish statue, Soyanggang Virgin statue and a monumental stone. By pressing the button on the monument, you can hear the song of Soyanggang Cheonyeo. This place is also used as the setting for many TV and movie filming. "

"The Soyanggang Virgin Statue is the work of sculptor Nam Sang-hyeon who expressed the innocence and bittersweet wait of an 18 year old girl with a modern touch. The statue stands 7m tall and weighs 14 tons. It is made of bronze and was built in November, 2005. "

d4sdZot.png

@lyfuym,  =D> =D> =D> =D>
tumblr_nlwgl8ZEqW1s0uajjo4_400.gif

Ok, there are too many with similarities to be just coincidences anymore... Joo Jin Mo might have some links with this drama, don't want to speculate too much, hope there will be interviews so that he can tell us.

Guest meelis

@salijoo, where did you find this gif? It just can't be more appropriate. :))
Very romantic, yes, thanks for the info and the translation, @lyfuym! >:D<  Isn't this statue featured in Iris drama too? (or at least there was a similar one there)

4.26 MLE cafe updated 
Jr. PJY and 10s Eun Dong will shoot posters on April 30th.
Yes. The girl we saw in the BTS pictures always with PJY is 10s Eun Dong.Her name http://people.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EC%9D%B4%EC%9E%90%EC%9D%B8&sm=tab_etc&ie=utf8&key=PeopleService&os=2023593

티저 가이드 영상 올립니다. 4월 29일 (수) 촬영 이고, 낮에 첨밀밀, 밤에 화양연화 이렇게 진행합니다. 의상, 헤어, 메이크업은 첨밀밀 (여명, 장만옥) 화양연화 (양조위, 장만옥) 처럼 준비해주시면 됩니다 ^^ 제가..They will film the two trailers on April 29th.

@lucy13880 & @chinalily_wang, tumblr_inline_myocf65oqI1rfepr2.giftumblr_inline_myocf65oqI1rfepr2.gifSo JJM and KSR will shoot the two versions? I kinda thought Wong Kar Wai would be theirs & Peter Chan's one would be for BSH and YSH! About the lil girl, thanks so her name is Lee Ja-in

lucy13880 said: 티저 가이드 영상 올립니다. 4월 29일 (수) 촬영 이고, 낮에 첨밀밀, 밤에 화양연화 이렇게 진행합니다. 의상, 헤어, 메이크업은 첨밀밀 (여명, 장만옥) 화양연화 (양조위, 장만옥) 처럼 준비해주시면 됩니다 ^^ 제가..They will film the two trailers on April 29th.

Guest meelis

salijoo said: lucy13880 said: 티저 가이드 영상 올립니다. 4월 29일 (수) 촬영 이고, 낮에 첨밀밀, 밤에 화양연화 이렇게 진행합니다. 의상, 헤어, 메이크업은 첨밀밀 (여명, 장만옥) 화양연화 (양조위, 장만옥) 처럼 준비해주시면 됩니다 ^^ 제가..They will film the two trailers on April 29th.

@meelis, Excuse me but my bunny can't think properly when this kind of theme will be in the works in two days...
tumblr_n28jh24gP71qgfscco1_500.png
tumblr_n28jh24gP71qgfscco2_500.png
http://blurrymelancholy.tumblr.com/post/79186200708/in-the-old-days-if-someone-had-a-secret-they

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, so the bunny is excited? I thought it was angry for some reason... :))  Can't wait for the trailers, I'm already.. =P~ 8-}

Archived