[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest meelis

A kiss scene already? They surely don't waste their time with foreplays. ;)) I wonder if the adult or the younger cast is involved. :D
Thanks for the infos, @lucy13880, they apparently changed the child's age in the meantime (I thought it was a teenage girl..).

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh! So many goodies today! from what @lucy13880 shared, it's the Pics' Thread on MLE Daum Cafe, most likely the BTS Stills, the first batch of stills is "In front of the Orphanage" So I guess the rumor was true aka Eun Ho & Eun Dong being both orphans and adopted by one family calling them like brother and sisters with the same name (Ji-Eun) so they will somehow lost contact and change their name.
The second batch is "Kissing Scene in front of the Theater". It can be between anyone but KSR-JJM IMHO. My bet is on Baek Sung Hyun-Yoon So Hee. I don't know if the two ones will be the first stills released but it looks good. LOL.
As for the news about the "teenage" (thought that teenage is considered after 13 years old) boy is 10 years old KOREAN AGE. It means 8~9 years old, it's exactly how the little boy looks like though...
@chinalily_wang, Grrrr What's that thing with cutting hairs? goddamnit... But seems like JYP is too busy shaking some booties (ie his new single) instead of confirming Jr.'s casting... Ughh.

@salijoo : "So I guess the rumor was true aka Eun Ho & Eun Dong being both orphans and adopted by one family calling them like brother and sisters with the same name (Ji-Eun) so they will somehow lost contact and change their name"
so EH and E dong know about each other or they adopted by different family and they seperated since that ??

@krgirl87, If the rumor is true:

• EH and ED are both orphans from the same orphanageThey got adopted by the same familyThey became brother and sisters but not blood related
  • They most likely got their Ji Eun Dong, Ji Eun Ho's names by their new family (maybe Hyun Soo & Seo Jung Eun were their real names before they got adopted or they changed it after being separated)Of course all of this are just speculations, take that with a grain of salt, I don't know when they'll release the detailed synopsis. BTW, if I remember right, the lead in 'Last Scandal of My Life' also was an orphan. LOL.

Guest michyell409

Cant wait.this new drama hope it aired soon .and aired here in phil..really waiting for jjm coming back in drama. =;

Found on IG post on 3.20 
#jtbc드라마 #사랑하는은동아 #헌팅현장 #춘천 #하루종일운전만 이거먹고 또 회사 가고............

http://iconosquare.com/p/944777121931224872_828527072

Does it mean they have plan to shoot in Chuncheon? (Remember this is a place JJM goes fishing.  8-} )

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Accents in K-Dramas: The Good and The Bad
class="p1" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 20px 0px 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Some… need work.

They try really, really hard. And I’m sure I couldn’t pull off some of these accents (like French, for instance). But, the viewers are merciless and bad accents are simply bad accents.

In “Secret Garden,” Kim Sa Rang has some english lines that sound even worse because of Philip Lee‘s reply. Ouch. (To be honest, I’m not sure if this should fall under the next category…)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/12/accents-in-k-dramas-the-good-and-the-bad/

Note: This scene is just gold, still remember it even after five years. Hah. See @meelis, our bad English's couple, they're on par.

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, indeed... =))  I hope there won't be scenes of them speaking English in MLE  :D Although, I found JJM's English in the Salomon CF (very) slightly better than before. ;))

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, you're giving me ideas about the plot there. :D  Maybe JJM will be an international top star and he'll be back to Korea to write his memoir.  =))

Archived