[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

@rainylou_stv hi chinggu can I ask a question? Sorry it may a bit troublesome...but I really want to know your brother analysis about the last episode. What he see about them their body language their expression etc... Also after the show at those events about their interaction? Please chinggu...chebal...

Guest Rainylou

All he answear is mirroring from his rela with ayong, especialy no.5... Btw, why until now the rebok event dont have news anyone? I really wait ahyoung, i miss her..

SOON..... Reebok!
I am so nervous... I don't know what to expect, but gosh I hope Ahyoung gonna rock the outfit today.
@daloula you have to be here and hold my hand! I can't go through this alone :))

Guest NatalieM

Thanks for your translation @pavina. I cry when i read that. I dont know, i just falling deep for this guy :x (mianhae ahyoungah......)

Like others said the Q5 we had seen in ep 38 when they talk about the rumor. It is true when people said "action speak louder than words" (am i right??).

Jjong is that kind of  man. Thanks jjong for show your true self to us. I love you and ahyoung more more and more.....

:-* :-* :-*

@rainylou_stv GOSH........I LOVE YOUR BROTHER no..no.. I mean I love his analysis as far as his job as a psychologist, all what he said just like what I feel for a long time ago. as long as, I watching JjongAh couple many times, thanks God you explain everything, because I'm very weak in English. Please don't stop to discuss about JjongAh couple with your brother, I will always to wait your post.. ;;);) :-bd :-bd :)>- :)>- ^:)^ ^:)^

ah..yes about Jong say on prescon “That’s between the two of us.” let's say he just make not awkward, he's like joking. Just like what Rainylou brother said Hong Jong Hyun is a guy who love do it with action than say it...remember we all are witnesses okay thats all my opinion..I'm sorry if I'm make mistake
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

is he really say that words  ?? “That’s between the two of us.” .. doesnt our translator here said that they dont found any proof that he is saying that words ?? theres no video or proof that he is really saying that word .. can i say that he never say that words ??  since theres no proof
:D ;;)

Guest mmj_leong

Jjongssi seems very confident that he's not kind of flirty / playboy type hahaha! I'm sure AYie trust you too coz she knows you well :)>- :>

uchita said: is he really say that words  ?? “That’s between the two of us.” .. doesnt our translator here said that they dont found any proof that he is saying that words ?? theres no video or proof that he is really saying that word .. can i say that he never say that words ??  since theres no proof
:D ;;)

Guest Rainylou

@mmj_leong we talking about that too last night.. What my brother thinks this couple really dating in real life, n they looks like already know n discusion before about their last filming.. They look sad bcz worry about fans not interisting, forgeting, n stop blessing them again (jjong say about fans always link their name in SNS n its feel weird if suddenly its disepears, right?) but they not sad about their relationship bcz their real rela is not ending bcz the show was ended.. about the bear hug, they hugged tightly likely not due to be separated but because they're used to hugging and want to do.. Yura always hide n cuddle her face in jjong sholder is like her style to show her affectionist to jjong, n he like that,hihihii... My bro say too HOW MANY HARD MBC EDITED TO HIDING THE TRULLY JJONG SIDE, THEY MAKE AYOUNG LOOKS LIKE LOVE ONE SIDE N JJONG IS COLD TO YURA, BUT WHEN YURA MANYTIME SAY IN HER BRI abt ORIGINALY JJONG REALLY GOOD N TAKE CARE TO HER, make him sulking about what mbc do!! n i showing him about 2days award jjongah meet after WGM, n he say if public know about them real rela its sure bcz of jjong, bcz the bigest problem is 'he can't take his eyes from ayong even 1blink, he only can feel calm if yura right beside him. But if yura only near arround him, he will restless and seek with his eyes, not worry about public reaction. Ayoung looks more mature if they in public.. I ask too about 'maybe jjong ask ayoung to coming to his movie premier' n my brother say we will see... Bcz jjong clearly know for success his movie is depend how 'lovey dovey looks like' he with jinseon n if yura comes, reporter will interest with this situation, n jjong cant comfort close to other women if ayoung around his eyes (looks how not comfort n cold jjong to sengyong KARA when they recaived award for best couple) but i think its still okey bcz when moviepremier they shouldnot show lovey dovey again n many talking like movie presscon, they only need say like 'hello, iam hongjonghyun, please enjoy the movie'. But the real problem is if he ask girls day comes is like large planing to her agency, but if yura comes alone n sit arround his brotherhood=SUICIDE, publik will know clearly about their dating.. But, as we know about 'jjong my way right??' Soooo we only can wait n see,,

@Edy15 and @jjongah4eva Thanks for sharing!
Sporty theme hu? She looks great as usual! But.. maybe the outfit is too... casual? I mean, I can go to the grocery in an outfit like that...
Wanted something more you know? Oh well hehehe.. I'm happy to see her :D

Now I wonder what the other celebs are wearing!!! I hope they follow the sporty theme too, or else Ahyoung's outfit gonna look very plain compared to them.
@Edy15 Maybe you have a link to that website you took the pictures from? I want to see the other celebs as well hehehe :P

jjongah4eva said: pavina said:
Good afternoon JjongAholics just want to share my happiness after reading Jjong's interview(OK magazine April issue) from the Tweet of Thai JjonAh fan and the talked  in magazine  ( sorry don't know how to attach  the cap) the topic is Dating Checklist

1Q how you court someone you like
J  for someone i like i openly look after her But only i  not say in word let" I like you"  but i'm more in action than speaking

2Q if you can a go for a date for 1 day
J for a day i think can't go far  may just do things around here like others couple go find something delicious or to a movie

3Q romantic event that you would do for your love one
J before i not into cooking  or can say not do at all  so i wanna learn how to make a dish just to surprise her

4Q rating your jealousy and firty man ( playboy?)
J i believe everyone have our own Jelly spot so i rating myself 6-7 (i wanna laugh i rate him 10) for being a playboy    it's not me at all 

5Q if you make someone mad what will you to do
J it depend  but i think i start with an apology  a will do whatever she likes just to cheer her up

Sorry i have to run hope you guys understand my bad English n of course  looking forward to see Ahyoung  our happy virus this evening  x

anniepanda said: @Edy15 and @jjongah4eva Thanks for sharing!
Sporty theme hu? She looks great as usual! But.. maybe the outfit is too... casual? I mean, I can go to the grocery in an outfit like that...
Wanted something more you know? Oh well hehehe.. I'm happy to see her :D

Now I wonder what the other celebs are wearing!!! I hope they follow the sporty theme too, or else Ahyoung's outfit gonna look very plain compared to them