[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hello all Jjongaholics! I've been missing you~

Anyway, I just drop by here to inform & ask something about Yura & Jjong's ig.

Just couple minutes ago, the hater start calling for attention (again) as it leave a comment on Yura's ig, and IT'S OBVIOUSLY CALLING FOR AN ATTENTION. So, I'M REALLY BEGGING for you all here and all lurkers who read this...PLEEEAASE keep calm and don't give it any attention/response, don't start any war/chatroom.

I suggest you all to IGNORE, REPORT IT and bury it with ur supporting comment to Yura.

Well, i haven't checked Jjong's ig, but i really hope we could all do the same on Jjong's ig too so the hater can die by itself.

If you really love Yura, Jjong and them as Jjongah, please love and protect them with the right way. Don't give them any burden and keep being cool, smart, classy & wise shipper, and keep supporting their individual activities. As Jjong once said, you can see a celebrity's personality from how his/her fans behave, it wouldn't be far from that. Don't let ur big love for them hurt them instead. Believe me, giving response/attention to a hater won't give Jjongah & us any benefit, specially a psycho one, instead it would be wasting time & giving an embarassment to Jjongah & Jjongaholics.

I'm sorry for this unstructured post, but I really hope you all got what i meant.

Thankyou. I love you.:wub::wub::wub:  :)

• Like 10

Just couple minutes ago, the hater start calling for attention (again) as it leave a comment on Yura's ig, and IT'S OBVIOUSLY CALLING FOR AN ATTENTION. So, I'M REALLY BEGGING for you all here and all lurkers who read this...PLEEEAASE keep calm and don't give it any attention/response, don't start any war/chatroom.

I suggest you all to IGNORE, REPORT IT and bury it with ur supporting comment to Yura.

Well, i haven't checked Jjong's ig, but i really hope we could all do the same on Jjong's ig too so the hater can die by itself.

If you really love Yura, Jjong and them as Jjongah, please love and protect them with the right way. Don't give them any burden and keep being cool, smart, classy & wise shipper, and keep supporting their individual activities. As Jjong once said, you can see a celebrity's personality from how his/her fans behave, it wouldn't be far from that. Don't let ur big love for them hurt them instead. Believe me, giving response/attention to a hater won't give Jjongah & us any benefit, specially a psycho one, instead it would be wasting time & giving an embarassment to Jjongah & Jjongaholics.

I'm sorry for this unstructured post, but I really hope you all got what i meant.

Let us bury her comment and flood Yura's IG with love. 

• Like 7

I just read comments in jjong ig.. hmm .. we suppose dont bother bout whatever they said.. we can say anything bout our jjongah at our lovely couple ig but if someone start to argue nonsense thing bout our couple, let them... dont show to our couple that jjongaholics dont hv manners n dunno how to deal with people like this.. ok.. show to jjongah haters that jjongaholics is professional. K. Now cant wait to go home.. wanna use home wifi.. my phone not enough data .. if i purchase more data, i will get scolded from my accountant a.k.a. hubby.. 'ha! How many data u wanna use? At home still not enough to surf? Bla bla bla.for my lovely couple, anything is possible... ' is it this ahjumma overreacting??? Sorry for my poor english.... pls chinggus... knock my head n slap my face. 

• Like 8

I am with you palangga ko (my dear) ... mwaaah.

(huhuhu connection here in this part of the world is very very  very very slow.  it took me forever to get in).

Edited by junnah
  • Like 3

I am with you palangga ko (my dear) ... mwaaah.

(huhuhu connection here in this part of the world is very very  very very slow.  it took me forever to get in).

i am with u 2 3 4 and so on.. happy friday guys.. 2moro is saturday.. not working n 2moro is my bornday.. hopefuly 2moro il get a lot good news.

pangako sa 'yo.

P/s : the meaning of the name is 'commitment to u'... right? Our philipines jjongaholics?.. this movies is famous in our country.

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

@daloula tq for the new update.. what kind of show is that?

It's a cable variety show with high ratings. Each episode is about a usually well known singer and people who can sing really similarly to that singer. They all sing that singer's songs hidden behind walls and the audience votes for who they think is the original singer. Round after round the participant with lowest votes gets eliminated until people discover if the winner is actually the real singer or some unknown person who fooled them.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 9

she Is reeeeeeeaaaally reeeeaaaally pretty 찐자 찐자..... thanks @daloula for the pic. I miss her a lot then u give us this pic....shes soooo lady like.  

I just dont get when a fan cant love her the way she is. She know when she has to act like a lady at an event  and when she with her friend and sisters. She can be a mature lady but she can have fun too...dont say u are a fan if u act like that....

Edited by jjongyoungbubu
  • Like 8

Guest maulida88

i am sharing some of little bit editing picture of yura. @Yleen thank you for sharing yura pic from isac. i love this picture so decide to make it little bit smoother [ i am not sure either i am using the right word or not].

PZwmaWk.jpg

full resolution here  http://i.imgur.com/Yzkq73H.jpg

and another one from hidden singer under spoiler.

T4wlnHT.jpg

original resolution here  http://i.imgur.com/9YgQnUs.jpg 

@daloula thank you for sharing all the updates.... :)

@daloula tq for the new update.. what kind of show is that?

It's a cable variety show with high ratings. Each episode is about a usually well known singer and people who can sing really similarly to that singer. They all sing that singer's songs hidden behind walls and the audience votes for who they think is the original singer. Round after round the participant with lowest votes gets eliminated until people discover if the winner is actually the real singer or some unknown person who fooled them.

tq for ur info n explanation.

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 3

kkaaakkkuuunggg.,,3ee11ed8d6e1dfce9859412b097124e8.gif good good friday night dear fellows,..

i saw ah young pic u guys posted,.rrrrrrrrhhh drooolllliing77d8f24bfb9ece50cee3201406ffcc5f.gifshe is soo pretty with everything:wub:.,and for the show did it live for today or pre recorded #hopping for some kindhearted fellows drop the raw vid.,. i miss to see her on live show

and it's been awhile since our jjong seobang update his IG dispite the troll and chatting IG hope he will,.,~`hing miss my jjongah,.

so we will expecting to watch the show for our couple join in like RM, ISAC, ASF 2015, MVP Boy from Wonderland especialy this yess pleeaaseee Novembeerrr comee fasteerrrrr0514.gifactually wishing jjong spill some ah youngie just abit or even jackpoottt if ah young can come for reeeaaalll3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif

how i love busy watching our jjongah on their project.,hope many more show come up for jjongah to surpprise us like today hidden singer ah young featuring in and for countless time spotlite how princess charming she is:wub:

ps : great to see this thread moving pages for today,.,hopping for our couple will be generous to give us feed in order to make this thread back lively,.i prefer read and lurk rather than posting actually:D tbh u guys writings are beautifuly:lol: and last sorry for rambling too much our jjongah and jjongaholics,.,saranghaaeee3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gif

• Like 6

Guest lin_lynz

im excited to see yura in running man... the only girl guest and not as a group... :)

i still remember her in their latest weekly idol, i was laughing at her antics...

last time while surfing the net i ended up watching their episodes in wgm on youtube... hahaha

hope to hear jjong news soooon.....

Edited by lin_lynz