[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Inkigayo pre-recording days different for every group/singer...T-ara, solji exid and wonder girl pre-recording was last week (2agust) so, jjong and other mc also recording at that time too... And for kpop festival in sukchon is live event, jjong and other singer was there since morning for rehearsal ... I saw on twitter jjong's pict in gimpo airport waiting for his flight to sukchon this morning :)

[\spoiler]

btw tomorrow gsd will recording for isac right? Wait for gsd news from this thread :) 

Edited by newbie001
  • Like 10

I miss them so baddd... N no jjongah moments this day. .  :tears:. . 

Okey, eventhough its a lit bit confuse bout inki n Sokcho fest, live shows or recorded, n jong airport pic this day???.. I just can hope that they are doin gud rite now n keep in contact n take care of eachother. Nothing more important than that.

N to ease my heart i need this beautiful pic. Thanks a lot for many ig acc that keep bring out jjongah wonderful moments...:wub:..

• Like 5

Inkigayo pre-recording days different for every group/singer...T-ara, solji exid and wonder girl pre-recording was last week (2agust) so, jjong and other mc also recording at that time too... And for kpop festival in sukchon is live event, jjong and other singer was there since morning for rehearsal ... I saw on twitter jjong's pict in gimpo airport waiting for his flight to sukchon this morning :)

Hidden Content

thax for answering,.,i was confused abt inki and Seokchon fest i thought inki today live from sokchon and sokchon event part of event made by inkigayo production team aahh my head hurts.,.eniway so tonight jjong seobang was mcing live from fest it has ended rite,.

going to wait kind hearted fellow upload vid jjong mcing tonight and share it here:D:wub:

i hv no doubt abt jjong and ah young are in good state relationship after all that intrviews (implicitly they were confirming keep their promises) bcs i believe they keep in touch and in good comunications after and still will be :Dthat what's matter #just how i feel.,.they're blooming.,i'll sit comfortablely and watch their journey till the end.,.

Ps;bussy day start on monday,.when we get back and open the thread hope will see more good updates from jjong and ah young,.,simply bcs i miiiiss theemm tgt on my little screen:phew::D.,.

until then stay healthy and happy jjongah and jjongaholics saranghae:wub:

• Like 5

hi jjongaholics.. i believe we all miss them.. a lot actually hihi :wub: so today ahyoung didnt meet jjong seobang, but its okay. we will wait for another chances! haha.. jjong seobang..i kinda miss this endearment, so bear with me guys..lol! 

ahyoung look so gorgeous in her latest post in ig. she pose like a pro! i heard fans hv chance to ask questions right. so i hope they asked questions about jjong too:phew:

i miss them.. kiss kiss!!!

cr; ledestin-84

• Like 7

I miss them too! *hugs everyone in here*

I did watch some old JjongAh clips on youtube and was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because it was a pretty journey for both of them, but it ended too quickly; it could have developed into something more precious in front of the viewers. Happy because I know that they are still keeping in touch with each other and are supporting each other.

Remember this scene?

Cracked me up so much. The games (during the day and the night) were hilarious and totally fan-service worthy. They were so hot during the day (pool games, heeeellooooo?) and so sweet during the night.

There's one particular scene that is still very close to my heart, and that is when they played with the lie detector. Real emotions and thoughts were shared.

Yura used one word to describe Jjong, and that was "Appa (=father)." He was reliable and took care of her so well  that he reminded her of her own father who loves her like a precious gift. To be honest, that's the biggest compliment she can give Jjong.

And Jjong admitted that he was not the kind of person to take care of other people, but was subconsciously watching over her and made sure she didn't hurt herself. She didn't ask him to do all that, it all came naturally to him. Taking care of her was something he obviously wanted to do.

"She is kind of careless.... well a lot. Because of that, I think I started to take care of her naturally. But I don't dislike that." - Hong Jong Hyun

THE FEELS! JJONGAH I MISS YOU!!!

giphy.gif

Now tell me, what are your favorite scenes and/or quotes of JjongAh that have touched your heart?

Guest maulida88

Hi everyone.... I want to share some of display picture that you can use. all file are in gif.

for example the one that I used

0ymIyjc.gif

more under spoiler.

Hong Jong Hyun

FPNSHeG.gif yDdwdJD.gif wkR87MQ.gif 4OOB0ek.gif BIbut8h.gif

Kim Ah Young

qPuYbzD.gif mHS1Gp5.gif 2qq9fXk.gif gfbMSak.gif ZsO35l2.gif

Jjongah

O4O0yhM.gif i5HGZT0.gif UZQdcQp.gif xQ970se.gif a0GctdD.gif QaneBPR.gif QENaFMp.gif 2GOdTMb.gif

save image to your device in case imgur delete it. me know if gif not working. hope all of you enjoy it :) 

Guest prism2103

i LOVE the idea of revisiting our favourite moments/1st encounter w jjongah on wgm!! :w00t:

i'm so glad jjongaholic fandom is still going so strong. on IG & twitter. don't we make life easy for jjongah to keep each other updated w fans updates haha, we're the kindest fandom alive :D 

been a jjongaholic for a long time. hence initial memories r getting a little hazy. but i rembr my 1st encounter was ep3. the bungee jump "1st honeymoon". it was a perfect icebreaker activity. yura loves physical activities just as much as jong likes sporty events. i rmbr wgm was getting really dry at that pt for me. & i had no idea model jonghyun or gsd was going to participate. seeing yura's fun personality was nice. & watching how handsome jong was, was also a big fat bonus for the eyes to behold ;) 

but what caught my attention was the moment when yura's sole attention was to save the grasshopper rc car, where jong crouched very closely next to yura & smiled in response to it all.

its one of the moments (don't think he knew those moments would evolve into dazes & absolute trances into things he never does, but would do & has done for this girl) where he was really seeing yura for who she was. he, being the observer since ep1 tried to understand who this girl was & what this program is like. we know that jong has always been a natural introvert, extremely playful & loyal w his friends, but definitely a shy one. hence he was more timid & more reserved. but he was definitely interested. 

& yura's earnestness, her genuine clumsy sweet & sunshine character won him over. since he talked about how their 1st meet was the most memorable event of them all (isn't that extremely romantic? ugh fangirl feels) i think it was from the very sound of her laugh he became intrigued to know who she really was. 

but anyways, as i was saying when i saw how fun yura was, the sweet & innocent girl who earnestly worried so much over the broken little rc car. & when i saw jong's glance & beautiful smile he made as he was observing her. i knew. it was going to be something very special. the beginnings of a very magical & beautiful relationship i knew i just had to be a part of. :) 

watching jjongah in the initial stages is quite complicated. its like an "I Spy" game, where u have to slowly & periodically watch the episodes to see all of the hidden clues (this i mean by jong & yura's initial advances) perhaps as time passed jjongah's love language grew more evident & being "trained" for this long lol, it became easier, i mean jjongah's latest advancement in public affection *cough* inki-fabulous w her ig & his cake & flowers & all *cough* is just crazy. :) (i also want to mention, kshownow is great its got subs for all jjongah episodes, but the latter half is incomplete & incorrect, more accurate subs can be found soompitv which i highly recommend b/c they even sub what mcs & subtitles say)  

also, bungee jump is something yura would NEVER have dared. we know after hearing confirmation from yura & her parents, yura doesn't do anything that she dislikes. she doesn't eat cucumbers, doesn't eat fishes even rare fishes famed in her own Ulsan hometown, doesn't ride motorbikes, & won't try bungee jumps. yura's only adventurous in her own terms. but w jong he encourages her to be adventurous. & its really fascinating how jong naturally plays the protector role when he & his fans know he's never been known for being "reliable". he doesn't force yura, but encourages her to open her horizon & experience things he knows will be safe b/c he's tried them all out for her in a way. (another fangirl moment. jong's so dreamy) 

& look @ the way he holds yura. he CONTINUES to hold her in that cradle position & pats her back to comfort him THE SWEETIE. he mustve been exhausted after all those sport activities, exhausted after the crazy 50km jump, exhausted in that thick sweater. but he holds her. like a peter parker holds his girl in spiderman embrace.

& even when she's in tears, limbs lost strength she cracks a spontaneous joke about how she thought those who cried where just sissys pretending. LOL this girl :') & there jong laughed in one of the all-teeth&gummy-showing laughters. i knew jong was just on board as yura was. that it wasn't just yura was interested but so was jong. 

:D 

credit: pinky-fleury (she has one of the best blogs about jjongah ever) 

tumblr_n7mgygpbkW1sp2kg8o1_250.giftumblr_n7mgygpbkW1sp2kg8o2_250.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_yQMTX77HM 

the whole episode is full of goodies. it was really hard pinpointing favourites, like asking a girl to pick between diamonds and pearls i mean they're all amazing. it was also such a fangirl spazzy moment, when jong remembered yura shared she doesn't have strength on her arms hence she can't hold on things well. like oomph. tell me which person on earth remembers all these little tidbits of someone they aren't attractive to. 

sorry. i know i wrote too much but it cant be helped. but i would really love to see all the favourite & 1st moments of jjongah from everyone! 

its not that hard of an I Spy though. who could resist or lips? jong obviously couldnt. 

tumblr_n902tkpY8l1sp2kg8o1_500.gif

Edited by prism2103

@prism2103 love ur pov....:wub:..

@maulida88 thanks 4 the gifs link, i keep it all in my phone...:lol:..

Yeah..its already passed almost half year,  but all if jjongah moments still hooked in our eyes n heart..

I wanna added this washing times by owndaddy..:P...they definitely beautiful creatures even without make up...match made from heaven..

@anniepanda kkkkkk, i know n u know n we all know if Jong the one who want kiss kiss from Ahyoungie...eiyyyyy Jong, u so brave when do the kiss to man but sooooo shyyyy when do it to Ahyoungie n want she do it instead. N u have the bonus coz have more than 2 kiss from ur princess.. :phew:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Happy for JjongaH Holics UNITED , even their moments become so rare, but that doesn't make us hopeless.. 

I don't know u have already hear song from Girl's Day - I don't mind , since i'm newbie for GsD , but this ballad song is sooo GOOODDDDDD :wub::wub: 

The lyrics is very matched with the situation where a person got fallin in love with someone 

------> " though I lack and clumsy, i"ll try harder,,, I don't mind" :wub::wub::wub::wub:

AND GsD sing this song in their CONCERT!!!!! AND YURA'S VOICE IS GOOOOOD!!!! I HOPE THEIR COMPANY GIVE YURA MORE PART IN GSD SONG. And Yura just need more confidence

TOO BAD!!!! JJONG COULD NOT ATTEND IN GSD CONCERT, IF HE WAS THERE I WANNA SEE HIS REACTION 

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6_large.gif

• Like 8

Guest Yura_el21

waaaaaaaah Reunited: fancam are not allowed :( Spoiler is not working, mian.. hope to see some pic/fancam but its not allowed :(

Cr; To owner,

Edited by Yura_el21

I have a mischievous dream for our cpl...:phew::phew:...

Usually in mid or the end of the years or holiday events, some music programs doin idols special. N hope inki too while jong is still there..Wanna see his facial expression badly...kkkkkk

Like this maybe...some sexy naughty Ahyoungee..(thanks @hkjahy ig to always post many jjongah moments).

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

Guest jessijessica

does anybody know when is Girl's day one fine day, ep 2 broadcast? its every monday right? if i'm not mistaken its 19.00 KST. but is it already air? or is it not broadcast yet? or what? because i didn't see any update about their one fine day thing :(

maybe someone can answer my question :) thank you :) 

Here's a bunch of clips from One Fine Day Ep 2 (it's a playlist that includes clips from episode 1 as well)

Enjoy! (Stupid me forgot to give credits!! Thanks @prism2103 for finding the youtube link! Muah!!)

Jjong's Ivory Tower poster!

viewimage.php?id=25b7df28e2da21b360&no=2

Credit (thanks @bebang unnie for sharing the link. Muah to u too!)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=48670&page=

So handsome and dreamy. *sigh* and..... IN THE CENTER WITH THE BIGGEST PIC, F YEAH!! Love it!!

Edited by Guest

Guest prism2103

more ISAC update! 10/08/09-10

apparently isac will be strict bc of spoilers if uninvited people (reporters too) are caught taking pics the whole fandom will have to leave

SONAMOO, Girl's Day, T-ara & Secret are on the same team #ISAC2015

yura keeps playing around with seulgi

- various accounts of them hugging, playing hand games, tagging along each other. im so glad the friendship blossomed since back to school ^^

It's always great to see Girl's Day interact with other girl groups. They spent most of the morning chatting with Kara. ^^

- didn't jjongah sit right beside seungyeon during broadcast award 2015? i also know jong's really close w hara. :D so im glad they got to talk w them too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

CMDjKf9UsAA8eM2.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=48670&page=

thx @bebang for the tips!

needless to say, jong's the main male character for sure lol. YAY!

Lee Kyung-woon: Korean-American. Dad is a lawyer & Mom's a physician. (pretty set for life). Ever since he was a child, his health condition was not good. He suffered from a congenital asthma, and occasionally has a asthma attack. Hence he exercises hard to maintain good health and is especially good at football and basketball. He has a meticulous yet bright personality. Doesn't have much dating experience with women, but had a few girl crushes at an early age. Lee was accepted to the exclusive elite University of Arts in Yenjing for his innate acting ability and outstanding skills. Later he experiences the love, and becomes the first boyfriend of Yan dwodwo (grrr but that's ok *flips hair* lol, its ok b/c jong's an actor, which reminds me i'll never be an actor's wife & that i have to give yura major props)

for those who want to know about Yen dwodwo, the main female character. google trans: 

Yen Dwo-dwo: born in a small town in China. Dad and Mom soldier who was a high school teacher called conservative family atmosphere. Unlike her parents, but the parents wanted and expected to grow to both families at home with a teacher or a doctor job gyusu She is awesome brat (ㅋㅋㅋ). Also organized This does not regret it clear already eaten one thing you should definitely do is done with mind relaxed. Breaking expected around yenjing University and was enrolled in art. There is no love experience, she quickly seemed to indulge yigyeongun meet as soon as if it were a past life of the bond. And after some conflict unfolds a bold offensive to yigyeongun affection.

Edited by prism2103