[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Oh really? I saw someone open the window but cant see who is that just hear the fan shouting n pointig at jongs van n cakked yura ahyoung ..like to tell ahyoung jong is in there... is it him open that window?

jong manager...

No the car blocked the gsd van was the ceo of gsd, Lee, Jongsuk.

But the car blocked the Gsd van was the ceo of Gsd, Lee Jongsuk.

ouch,.my bad i was too excited last night and bcz of my poor CSI skill ckckckck,.,thax for confirm my love for jjonGgAh made me blind sometimesfddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

oowww almost forgot to greet u guys.,.76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gif good noon everyone.,.stay healthy and happy jjongah and jjongaholics3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gif

• Like 4

again I found this in FB JjongAh Couple Mexico page ... wow you guys really got an Eagle eye ... daebak!!!

is it really COINCIDENCE???? this NOT REEL ... this is indeed REAL!!!

Gracias Unnie Rhissa por esta pic, solo estamos confirmando lo que ya les habiamos publicado hace un par de días, ellos anteriormente usaban nada de cartera para el pasaporte y ahora ellos usan carteras similares... Coincidencia?
Cr:Rhissa J.

google translate : (Thanks unnie rhissa by this pic, we are just confirming what I already had the up lol we had posted a couple of days, they previously used nothing of portfolio for the passport and now they are using wallets similar... Coincidence?
Cr:rhissa J.)

11825178_944036162327062_600432295647378

• Like 10

Wanna ask u now. Are both of them in china now? Or just jong. Where Super Idol recorded? Is it a life show or what???

N what exactly jong hairs colour now..Kkkkkk just curious n maybe too delusional.....:P...

Kindly anyone here answered my curiosity.  Thanks b4:wub:

• Like 4

Wanna ask u now. Are both of them in china now? Or just jong. Where Super Idol recorded? Is it a life show or what???

N what exactly jong hairs colour now..Kkkkkk just curious n maybe too delusional.....:P...

Kindly anyone here answered my curiosity.  Thanks b4:wub:

Just Jjong is in China.

Yura's super audition program is filming at Ilsan MBC where Jjongah first started their virtual marriage.

again I found this in FB JjongAh Couple Mexico page ... wow you guys really got an Eagle eye ... daebak!!!

is it really COINCIDENCE???? this NOT REEL ... this is indeed REAL!!!

Gracias Unnie Rhissa por esta pic, solo estamos confirmando lo que ya les habiamos publicado hace un par de días, ellos anteriormente usaban nada de cartera para el pasaporte y ahora ellos usan carteras similares... Coincidencia?
Cr:Rhissa J.

google translate : (Thanks unnie rhissa by this pic, we are just confirming what I already had the up lol we had posted a couple of days, they previously used nothing of portfolio for the passport and now they are using wallets similar... Coincidence?
Cr:rhissa J.)

Jjong's passport wallet was his birthday gift from his fan cafe.

.http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=40281&page=3&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=생일

and Yura was holding her passport wallet when she left to Okinawa, Japan for "Gsd's one fine day" on June 7th, 2015.

Jjong's manager and his stylist posted LV gifts from Jjong on end of June or beginning of July.

Yes they are all same brand but LV is the best selling luxury brand in Korea so...

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 9

Yura in september issue for Geek Magazine? its that rite?

caption trans mr GT and me  

Tomorrow, the Geek going to meet Girl's Day Yura. if u currious about Jura, please put your questions on comments, the Geek will ask instead. Some of the selected questions are going to published in September Geek .look forward to hearing the interesting question. (closeToday 16:00) # # Girl's Day Yura #girlsday #yura # # Geek Geek Men Magazine Interview magazine #geekstylemagazine # # Daisy

yes ah young will be on Geek magz september,.. 

• Like 8