[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Ah young rubbing sojin's tummy, and the way sojin unnie stop her. wahahahahahhaha ah youngie what are you doing, hahaha

Cr: to owner

hai dear..thanks for the update..all of u are amazing..i will come next week because of my personal matter this week i cannot visit here. love u all :wub: and miss u all

#amazingjjongaholic #jjongahamazinglovestory 

we are one sarangahanja

• Like 5

jjongah...

Cr.im_seerung

gosh i wanna applause the coordi for gave me much in delulu,.,wether it's coincidence jjongah wearing couple like aoutfit or simply just concept,.,love it :wub:i wonder why our jjongah still hvnt any love call to endorse some brand or cf tgt while in our eyes jjongah together visually are ddaaeeebbaaakkk:w00t::wub:,.,calling for all brand to open their eyes for this couple.,.love call pleaasee come fasterrr.,.,

ps:thax cingudeeuull for updates,.teaser one fine day looking ah young acting all out i can feel so much fun from the vid.,how i miss our jjongah acting silly.,.:lol:

• Like 9

I love Yura's outfit today. Very classy and chic! Love it! Reminds me of an upgraded French maid/school uniform hehehe

I hope their show will be a success! No more hating, no more drama ugh..

Awwwww... Pretty Ahyoungie! Black and white concept! I'm so excited for their reality show but also worried that knetz will react again if they see something they don't like about GsD and the show! Hopefully they will get a high rating and gain a lot of fans in this show... Thank you Jjongaholics for updates and pictures! :wub:2015073015300811600-540x360.jpg2015073015300934996-540x360.jpgcr: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/611428

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 10

Edited the Jjongah Reunion video (added some WGM cuts after Ingigayo, please enjoy Jjongaholic~ if you find some bad English subtitle please let me know, I will edit them)

Jjongah Reunion MV

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 10