[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

TB ep 27 (2)

they are going to Bali

Image result for jjongah bali

tumblr_ngaawotjL21u1fjngo4_400.gif

this is the sweet one

Jonghyun mouthing “귀여워” (“Gwiyeowo”) aka the Korean word for “Cute” as he watched her fell asleep in front of her meal  :)

tumblr_ng6okrpzbK1tx6e18o1_400.gif  tumblr_ng6okrpzbK1tx6e18o2_400.gif 

credit to gif owner

note: first pic is the first ever pic jong with a girl that he post on his own sns (facebook)

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 17

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

saw EXID Junghwa doing the RMB dance ...

oh I bet ... like their song Something ... a lot of idols will be copying or try to imitate the RMB dance.move. I hope Boy's Day will do the RMB just like when they did Something ... it'll be so hilarious.

may i know   where can i see EXID junghwa doing RMB dance

Hello guys! I'm a newbie in this forum and just finished the 40 episodes of this couple. Actually, I accidentally found this couple when I check wgm couple. And I love this couple at the first sight, the decided to download all of their episode and watched all in 5 days (I'm still re-watching some parts that I really like, I mean all episodes from begining since I love all episodes).

They're may not show us a lot of skinship, but they show us a lot of love and I get drunk because of their love.

I really hope they can be a real couple, they can found each other someday in the right time on the right place.

I'm typing with Love will Show You Everything as a backsound and my heart keep pounding. Omo!

Oh my! I'm crying when I read your reply @miss_ara.

"Even though they said they close to each other they never put the word "NO" we just close friend..NO we just close dongsaeng  and oppa..they just said yes..and they show us they happy smile when they say each other name.."

I couldn't agree more. I'm so happy to become their fan. Hope they can bravely receive our love. :)

Welcome

saw EXID Junghwa doing the RMB dance ...

oh I bet ... like their song Something ... a lot of idols will be copying or try to imitate the RMB dance.move. I hope Boy's Day will do the RMB just like when they did Something ... it'll be so hilarious.

may i know   where

Annyeong ... Joongie shipper,, its I'm new bie in this forum, but after watching Jjongah couple in WGM , this is the best couple that i;ve ever been watched. Not to much expose Skinship, but showing us what kind developed mature and sincere relationship make this Couple is THE BEST!!:wub::wub:

I'm watched Girls Day ASK in BOX Interview , there is one question what words that make our hearts beat and YURA answer.. Kyaaaa is this when she with Jjong oppa :w00t::wub:

CKlEpnKVAAAua-4.png

• Like 7

Long times hardly can't spasing our lovely thread..n i just make this face now..:o...

wow...after LJS n PSH (although denied)

Now KWB n SMa (confirmed)

N then :phew: ehemmm..... but im agree with almost all of u here. Its better this way, slowly but sure n just give us some hint n lovely dovey jjongah moments on screen that we can capture it although just a little. N some ig update bout their lasted projects, some interviews that asking bout their wgm stints..all just perfect. N im sooo happy as one of jjongaholic.

@daloula i need lol emot....kkkkkkk..:lol:...n our ulsan princess look sooo great with those hair n outfit..

• Like 5

it's throw back thursday ... episode 22

Jjong seobang likes SOMETHING compared to DARLING .... hmmmm ....

Jjong likes SOMETHING compared to DARLING

look how shyly he admit that he prefer sexy concept more than the cute one ... 

now that's a true NAMJA!!!

NO WONDER HE CAN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF AHYOUNG DURING LAST SUNDAY's INKIGAYO

kekeke naughty Jjong

• Like 9

Guest mmj_leong

I think AhYongie didn't take the offer be part of the China Korea Dream Team show. My friend company is one of the sponsor of this show I think Hani Exid replace her... I don't know how to post the photos from FB... I think AhYongie too busy to join at the moment.

I think AhYongie didn't take the offer be part of the China Korea Dream Team show. My friend company is one of the sponsor of this show I think Hani Exid replace her... I don't know how to post the photos from FB... I think AhYongie too busy to join at the moment.

Hani and yura were both in the line up so hani didn t replace her But dream team started filming yesterday and girl s day had the closing of the gwangju universiade festival to attend. In the first articles they already said that for yura it would depend on the schedule.

• Like 4

Guest jungHyunMi

http://myxph.com/features/24709/watch-pop-myx-k-pop-edition-july-24-2015-episode/ 

MYX PHILIPPINES POP MYX K-POP EDITION are also playing RMB of GsD yeeeeey because of FANS REQUEST :wub:

but l'm wondering why the RMB MV is automatically played from 1theK  instead of Official GsD Youtube

:( maybe that's why it has only 764k views

Edited by jungHyunMi

ep 28 

she is the best..see jong face

credit to youtube

tumblr_ngp97jdNpy1u1fjngo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngp97jdNpy1u1fjngo3_500.gif

see his face when he ask AY is she said she married or not? when get the answer yes..his satisfied face so obvious

tumblr_ngp97jdNpy1u1fjngo10_400.gif

wash face together

tumblr_ngu5m4pMOp1u1fjngo2_1280.gif

credit to gif owner

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 10