[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Great to see Ahyong making so many friend...maybe making so many fanboys...it just prove that she is so friendly as we know...we can make friend during variety show or music event.

I hope that one day ahyoung will collaborate with those singer and featuring a rap...and go to inkigayo more often...hahaha

everyone let's don't give up hope to vote for GD, we must try hard to make sure tmr Ahjoung standing beside Jjong...the number of view is getting higher and higher compare to last few days...so let us work harder...is our payback time for them after they have bring us such a great week last week and during WGM as well....fighting

ooommaaaaiiiggaaaaddd,.,.heeeooolll.,.wew,.zonk.,.mian mumbling.,.i'll watch the MV instead of frustating.,,but,.but.,.the viewer not increasing,.,.:sweatingbullets: why oh whyyy.,.ctrl+shift+N to watch MV PC volume 75% min,.,yt volume can be mute but not PC rite.,watch in 780p  watch in 1080p that's how it works i just notice or above https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE

it's increasing now,.,.keep on fellows.,:wub:at least we try our best so no matter the result i'll accept with no regrets,.,fightttiingg,.!!

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 2

@MaryH im so frusrated too, something wrong with the Girlsday Channel it does not moved to much, since tuesday i've been playing for the whole day until now, why its only 684k views unlike 1thek before 3M and now 5M..is there other way to increase the viewers..:(

• Like 2

@MaryH im so frusrated too, something wrong with the Girlsday Channel it does not moved to much, since tuesday i've been playing for the whole day until now, why its only 684k views unlike 1thek before 3M and now 5M..is there other way to increase the viewers..:(

wishing for miracle for inkigayo will count viewer from 1tk chanel too, and GsD going to win on inki tmr., me still playin RMB on YT thou so sleepy iam

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! As we all know, GSD will be on Inkigayo tomorrow and we want to try and push them up on the rankings to win the trophy (although we know competition is tough) because I think it would just make everyone's day if GSD wins on a music show where Jjong is the host :)

Here's the thing; SBS Inkigayo changed it's rules a little bit. Now, the hashtags done on twitter no longer count to the charts. What counts is the view count of the Ring My Bell MV on GSD's official youtube channel. It HAS  to be watched on the OFFICIAL GSD YOUTUBE CHANNEL and NOT 1theK. The link to watch is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE 

Hitting the replay button doesn't work so you have to refresh the window or play the MV in multiple tabs. Let's all try to help with this! On 1theK, the view count in almost at 5 million but on the official youtube, its only about 1 million. So we NEED TO watch on the official youtube channel or it won't even count!!. Let's all try to do this yea? :)

• Like 7

Guest prism2103

@kimyura542 & @ema_purpasakura_stv friendly reminder, pls do not quote pictures (ex. take them out of ur quotes). quoting is permissible but it is against soompi rules to quote pictures/videos/gifs. so pls edit ur posts thanks! :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mission possible! Watch Ring My Bell MV on Girl's Day Official YouTube to help GsD win on Inkigayo!!

Girl's Day has been nominated as a candidate for Number 1! I really do hope they win at least once (there songs are perhaps my fav kpop summer jam by far, i loveee ring my bell (slay me now), love love love macarontop girl (tech glam), come slowly (sobs T_T) the jazzy and deliciously sweet vibes, and i think it would mean SO much if they won @inkigayo for dai5ies & us jjongaholics, we don't have much time too b/c we need to make it before the boy group rush (it'll be even harder to compete w oppar fangirls). 

EDIT: in fact i see many members here are actually very aware of the situation w 1theK and girl's day official channel difference. i think perhaps its best to spread news of this quickly to ppl who do not know. so pls tweet/fb/tumblr/etc in english and any other languages u know to all ur friends and followers about the situation. example: "Watch Official GSD MV for Inkigayo WIN TODAY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE, remember 50% volume and refresh, everyday GSD!" something along those lines lol. 

GSD evidently has a lot of fans w the 5 mil increase in 1theK so im sure we can do really well if everyone starts watching in the correct channel :)  greatly appreciate!!

& thank you for all the members who made those sample tweets for ppl to tweet. they unforunately wont be counted this time, but we'll have samples ready for other music broadcasts now! :) 

remember to watch it !!!!! HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE or any other korean sites: naver/daum/monkey/melon/soribada ETC. !!!!!  (w at least 50% vol & refresh each time) thankyou!

http:CKLwURwUkAAgsUU.jpg

yura commented on heechul's IG pic, and wrote "the girl on the left is pretty!!!" LOL she's such silly one. im glad heechul is supporting gsd's comeback! ^^

good gosh jong my man. killing girls w ur looks and mannerisms left and right. why r u so uberly cute & sweet to that child actress? now fans can't help but think ur the most dreamiest, and now jjongaholics gushing w the thought of a home of 4 w yura, ur child, & haerong. T_T ur totally on ur way to being a pabochul father. oh goodness gracious who would've thought. #yura_ruins_hongjonghyun #jong_lives #jjongah_forever 

more pics of jong 140718 BIFAN
credits on pic

CKNQuHZUsAEM-Ju.jpgCKM0CJsUkAAILNZ.jpg

CKNwlvyUsAA5Ijz.jpgCKNETmRUYAA_LUy.jpgCKNwmNxUwAAkSZj.jpgCKNwmWaUsAAgtuZ.jpg

CKNN5a1UAAA-493.jpgCKNN5a1UsAAa2NJ.jpg

"Hwan in the movie was so desperate and sad. Actually the movie overall was quite scary" so its melo & thriller movie guys prepare ur hearts for a spooky exhilerating film!

Edited by prism2103

SBS Ingikayo counts the YouTube MV GsD channel..  So what about voting live online or live performance??? Do they have that too?  Man! This is too hard! I also tweet the hashtag that Jjongaholics shared and so dissapointed that will not be counted! Aigoo! Thank u Jjongaholics for picture of handsome Jjong and that little cutie girl! 

Edited by molaihawaii

morning dear fellows,.,still playin RMB on YT official GsD still hv 6 hr until inkigayo.,.hopefully can make it to 1k viewrs atleast,.,fightiiingg.,!!! i'll spazz for jjong seobang later.,.:wub:

• Like 3

Guest kimyura542

So for inkigayo, on your phone type,   걸스데이 and send it to #1245

Keep posted jjongaholics! Thanks :)

r they one of the 1st place nomination now? Is this a live vote?

Just wanted to share a fancam of Yura dancing to Minah's "I am a Woman Too". I've been searching for a longer clip of it since I saw it on instagram and finally found it. Yura fanboys were super super excited LOL They went cray especially at 0:42!! I think the person filming was a Hyeri bias since he was in her section. Yura be stealing everyone's bias w/ her endless charms!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twgb33Kb1z0 

credit: be eternally with Girl's Day

Edited by dramaluv3r101
  • Like 4

Guest kimyura542

@kimyura542 is that for international text?

I guess the number provided is for international. But please keep posted, I will update it later. 

r they one of the 1st place nomination now? Is this a live vote?

Yes, they are nominated for #1 now. Along with SNSD and Bigbang. So we're on a tight competition, again. :)

Yes how about for intetnational fans how can we vote live?

#1245 was the number being distributed now at the twitter world. But please keep posted, I'll update it later.