[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

For this comeback i feel so bad to our girls :-( from the very first day it is been very hard for them. I think because of their koontv scandal every moves they make seems rude and everybody seems tend to be skeptical towards them. I feel pity :---( hope they can through this and be happy and fun girl again. And i hope this time jjong (with his way) can stood up at least for yura. We know yura have this tendency to hide her feeling with her smile, and its hurts me as a fan :---( 

• Like 2

Another controversy about girl's day but this time among the members :

girls-day-minah-fire-alleged-rudeness-towards-yura/

Netizens are really in "witch hunter" mode...

Girl's day fighting ! !

@parisianjjongah About this you are right, here the video 

you may notice in the first few seconds that´s not the intention of Minah

Jjongajholics Supporting Girls Day!! Fighting!!

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 3

Omg even a simple things and didnt intentional netizen they're making an issue.. i feel bad for GSD i hope they can get through with all the controversies.. all the haters go away..get life!!!

• Like 2

Omg even a simple things and didnt intentional netizen they're making an issue.. i feel bad for GSD i hope they can get through with all the controversies.. all the haters go away..get life!!!

IKR!!!!!! Argh what with this people, and after that they get along so well. Sometime people who talk bad about somebody its a reflection of their selves.  Haters just born to be haters, nothing else

• Like 2

as a fan of 48family, this is the different of cultural idol between korean n japanese:

in korean, as an idol, you must be 100% perfect in public.

in japanese, process is more important than outcome.

Edited by Yhyksk
  • Like 4

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

we all know girl's day. hater sure going witch hunt over them. i saw the video right after it was uploaded on you tube. minah didn't intend anything bad. it is just minah didn't see yura was going for the chair because yura walk behind minah back. it is not like minah has another pair of eyes at the back of her head to see yura at the back. lol, hater right now are making ridiculous rumour. protect our girl, it is like there is a conspiracy to make our group goes to the bottom. of course it was nothing for yura if minah sit there. hater were manipulating thing for the only 1 min moment, but in the whole video, we can see close member interaction between minah and yura.   yura does not has small heart and narrow mind like those haters.

yura was like a sun, everywhere she go, people were happy to be with her. no one able to hate her. even hong sok chun who is a gay that has a crush toward jong, which also know to not favor women very much also turn to yura side and like her and other girl's day member after he meeted yura and showed his affection toward girl's day in a programm called witch hunt. before this he dislike minah because minah co-staring with jong in a comedy drama but as soon as he knows girl's day well, he turn to like them, thanks to yura. 

protect our girls. people i believe hater right now keep trying to make things and searching for chance to manipulate girl's day video. i believe in daisy, i believe in the strongest bond ever, even more than siblings = girl's day 

I come here to join spazzing (i know i know i'm late T_T) but found 'another attempt' to hurt our girls, again.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous to the point disgusting (sorry for my word). The girls basically are FAMILY. Yura herself already said that in one of radio show when she was asked what GsD means to her. That's how close they are to each other. And talking about Minah, she is another sweet cutiepie aside from Yura. Moreover, if we look closely at how Minah answers/responds/acts in talkshow/variety, we'll find that actually she's the most timid and vulnerable out of all members (she already got a lot of hate for ridiculous reason since younger age). That's why sometimes she really takes time in answering questions or just smiling/laughing as her responds. I'm glad that she has mature, wise & tough eonnies-Sojin & uri Yura for taking care/protect and giving assurance to her (remember when Minah said that Yura is the one who she talks & consults with the most). With that being said, I really wish people give the girls a break and know it's such a reeally lame attempt. Yura and her sisters = ONE. When you hurt one of them, the others got hurt also. And Yura definitely hate 'playing victim' thing. We already see it many times.

Hoh, whatever, let's just ignore it so it get burried...and here's GsD dancing (ignoring the haters)!

=========

I'll save my spazzing till next time, huhu. But one thing that I really want to say...I'm reeeaally thankful for Jjong being there, taking care of my babygirl specially when she's going trough hard time...then we can see her usual smile&laugh slowly back again the day after they meet. Whatever you do backstage/off-cam for her Jjong...thank you. You know for sure how precious her smile & laugh. (pssst...i set this pict as my desktop background :))

CJyQBbLUMAAoX2p.jpg

cre: wendy on twitter

=========

@angelica_21_07, thanx for the picts. :) 'the wake up princess' pict makes me laugh. :)) and kindly check ur PM please dear. :)

btw, anyone have a video link of Yura mc-ing Super Idol Show? :-? Thanks.

• Like 5

Guest angelica_21_07

@angelica_21_07 just ignore that psycho hater she always spread a rumour without concrete proof..so pathetic..

Thank you very much for answering =)

Edited by angelica_21_07

@angelica_21_07 just ignore that psycho hater she always spread a rumour without concrete proof..so pathetic..

Thank you very much for answering =) 

Seriously though, why would yura accept to be used now that the show is over and she's not obligated to do anything.  She's not paid anymore and nobody would have blamed her in korea if she said that her and jjong are not contacting each other. Haters have started a new campaign after the latest updates of jjongah and their apparent closeness. 

• Like 14

@angelica_21_07 even stylist jun block her.. just ignore her lol.. 

haters born to hate. Once again, they try to attack our girl. So ridiculous. They called themselves as a fan, but..urgh this world really a scary place. Lets support our girl jjongaholics. They need us!!

salam aidilfitri:D

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 4

yes @Yura_el21, it's a cf, korean beef (hanwoo) cf. :) Guess who's the one that will be happy and all excited eating the beef...?? :)) Our babygirl for sure!

CKCgua1UwAA6l-C.jpg

Ooo...life goes on~ while haters/whatever it is busy making ridiculous thing out of nothing...our girls got a CF! Eat well babies!

Poor haters don't get to eat it. YuMin symphatize.

CKDaC9WWIAA75Fu.jpg

• Like 7

Kyaaa! Jjong so handsome in the red carpet!! Walking in the red carpet with the little girl is so cute! More cuter if Ahyoung holding that little girl's hand with Jjong! hehehe... Sorry my imagination kicks in! lol! 

Haters always be a haters! They just jealous because Ahyoungie and her sisters are popular nowadays especially outside Korea! Oh yeah my bro is a big fan of Ahyoungie now because he she's hot and pretty ( now i know that my bro is pervert sometimes) shocking! ... He said he likes more flower daisy than a twinkling star1! hahaha... you know what i mean! kekeke... He also said that inside the U.S military base in Korea are mostly fan of GsD!! Gosh, i was so happy when he told me that!!! Another Non Korean Fanboys of GsD! hahaha... Thanks Bro for info!!! 

Music Bank tonight! I wish that Ahyoung and her sisters win at least one but even if I wish or pray... i know that it's hard for them to compete with popular groups at this time... awwwww.... very sad! I think for me i want them to compete with boy group than girl group... coz i know there's a chance for them to win... hahaha... oink!

Thank you Jjongaholics for pics and vids! Just a reminder please don't quote pictures and vids! Have a great day Jjongaholics! I'm out for now! See yah!014.gif

• Like 11

Hah! So, to the KNetizens, that's already considered rude????????? How onion-skinned can they be! I guess when they go here in the US, they would just wither and wilt, and end their life... If that is already rude behavior to them, I can't even imagine what they will do, if they face some of the rudest people I've met here, LOL! :)

Anyways, more than the "rude" behavior of Minah, what caught my attention in that vid is the text that Yura received.. It looks like it is from someone important, she took the time to answer it.. Is it from Jjong Oppa? :phew::D:w00t::wub:

• Like 5

This is my theory (don't be too serious about it, just a pure POV)

1. Somebody trying to troll girlsday, don't wanna be a buthurt but yes. The girls is rising since something and darling. At that time they also picked as the best personalities idols. Remember everyone praising over yura to hyeri to sojin to minah, like no one ever saying anything bad. But somehow (even in koontv) i always feel they've been framed to look bad at this comeback. And to be honest, everybody who have clear minded will notice koontv is scripted in the moment the video was running. And remember this month so many idols who make a comeback. Well basically politics (phinocio)

2. Somebody want to troll jjongAh as in as a popular couple nowadays. All the spams and false acuses about jjong relationship is nothing but troll. Everybody in here probably know, the person who trying to reveal jong always talk bad about him. I'm thinking that person want to implant again our mindset about ahyong who one sided love and jjong that bad boy. Like when the first scandal came out in WGM days. And both jjong and yura is rising star now. But this time is just overly buthurt fans whose trying bring down jong image.

wel that just my POV, i hope jjongAh can pull through this. We know that they strong, right? Oopps too many rant for Hari Raya (i just feel frustrated with all the hating) anyway, sorry for all my mistakes i never intended to do it, selamat Hari Raya for those who celebrating ;) 

• Like 9

Olivia Hussey supporting Girl's Day--- she's so sweet!

Hopefully the girls see this! I don't understand the unjust hate against them, anyone that knows them or have been watching Yura on WGM knows that they are hardworking girls trying to achieve their dreams in a tough industry. 

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 15