[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest indri_emon

Dear @Moon1703, welcome to this thread and please post often if you are really Jjongah shipper ;)

I think i am lucky enough because i never thought and doubted about it even once never crossed in my mind. May be i will give some explanation about a shy gentleman, his spouse and his partner close friends.

1. From the early episode, to made their conversation alive, Yura herself talking about Hyeri (what she couldn't do). I think they are the closest sister among the member. So Yura knew if they talked about negative side of Hyeri, they won't get trouble.

2. Jjong must be saw the broadcast when Yura bought RC car with Hyeri and he must be saw how Hyeri support them like "you look good together) and tease Yura to holding hand. In new couple term, this ep will increase Jjong confidence to get closer with his wife. Support from wife family in Seoul.

3. When Jjong sudden visited to GsD practicing room, he brought some foods and Hyeri the only one had a request for what a good meal. And HJH is a smart guy, of course he will remember everything easily. But looked at his prank (powerpunch)..come on, a shy guy if he interested with people he will never did that. And judging from other 3 member, only Hyeri could make conversation alive that also made Jjong could throw away his nervous while meeting sisters in law. (Thats what my husband did, he will talk alot with the most talkactive friend of mine while even he was with me, he is as shy as Jjong). That the only proof that Jjongah didn't live in their world. And if I were Yura, i will be a proud wife seeing my husband could get closer with my friends that fast.

4. When house warming party, did you forget that he was not only asking Hyeri to feel that mysterious thing, but so did with Minah. And agree with @gusty_fitri, he will not asking that shame thing if he interested with someone. And don't forget the title he use to Hyeri (the girl who can do nothing), how come you think he likes a girl and gave her that name? He just enjoy teasing her back.

5. And when MBC award, Jjong himself peel that fruit in their house and no wonder he kept some in his pocket. When he gave it to Hyeri, thats only a greeting after not meet so long. But Yura got surprise he kept that fruit and gave it to Hyeri. Why she had to be jealous if she got Jjong feed her in the house? And Jjong teased Hyeri with "hey, i safe the best for the last, i give my wife even two" which also made Yura feel touched. You can see Hyeri cranky face after all.

Hope its help you this far ;) 

Don't forget even in Jjong side, Yura had experience with KYK (indeed, Jjong was jealous) and clearly say with whom she want to meet the most (among his hyung). They both really knew how to get closer with friends, not only acting lovey dovey like other couple did, ups sorry ;) 

I have three words for you unniie..

I looooooooooooob yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Okey...no doubt again plisss...:wub:..

i wanna TB owndaddy ^jjongah piggyback^..:wub:. Looks at Jong hands manner when give her piggyback at 1st. N compare it with nami lovely eps..:phew:..

N since i dont really follows Kmusic shows, plis guide me everyday what can we do to make our girl n her sisters number one. Any information for this day vote, n how to do it? Whatever the outcome, at least we give our best....:)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

I FOUND IT ON WIKIPEDIA HOW THE CHART CALCULATED ON INKIGAYO THERE ARE ALSO A VOTING SYSTEM CAN WE USE  THERE THE ONE THE WE USE IN COMPUTER THE FREE TXT.. 

Digital Single Sales (55%), SNS (Youtube Views)(35%), Album Sales (5%), Advance Viewer Votes (5%), Live Votes (10%) (for 1st place candidates only)

YOUTUBE view has a bid percentage also but please watch it in GsD channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE

Leave comment and share it also.

HOW ABOUT 1THEK ? 

inkigayo will not count 1thek dear..

Dear all i understand we are excited to share pic or video but please don't quote it..its ok to post it many times but don't quote it. It against soompi rules thank youu..and good morning..i really in good mood because only tomorrow left for us to fasting then we can Raya......means festival time !!!!!!.. :w00t:

and not to be bad but i less care about RMB win other music show because i just want Inkigayo for RMB..thats mean inkigayo is for Yura..hehe but of course i want them to win the other music show also.

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 2

Hi jjongaholics.. hurm, about hyeri and jjong, i also a bit surprised when i read about this today. He he. This is just my opinion. Remember when hyeri joined as one of the panel mc, and she replaced jin young unnie, other mc asked her about wgm. 'Do u feel jealous, and with who u want to be partnered with in wgm'. And when the mc asked her to choose between eric, other man mc(sorry i dont remember his name), and husbands in wgm, she quickly said not include her brother in law. 

And i think hyeri always called jjong as her brother on law. And theres also an interview when ahyoung and hyeri joined as guest. I dont remember what show but jjong also once was invited. U can watch that interview and watch hyeri reaction when ahyoung answered the question about date with jjong. Her reaction is totally daebak. ;)

• Like 7

The actual article is a summary of what he said about Yura. Jong revealed much more in interview video. Anyways, this is a general translation.

He said that their first meeting is the most memorable because they were both curious and shy, then the whole process of getting to know each other and becoming friends was memorable as well. His interactions with Yura on the show is what he expects in a real relationship and hopes that he will have a fun, interesting, and friendship like marriage. Jonghyun said that in the beginning, he didn't think he will miss WGM/Yura much after ending BUT that's not the case. He misses Yura because they have been together (meeting/filming) for a long time and have experienced different things together. They still keep in contact (we know ... how many times do you have to mention it?)

Honestly ... this is not normal for K-stars. I wouldn't be surprised if they are caught by Dispatch and news of them dating will come out. 

OMG ... this is INSANE!!!! this is MADNESS!!!

ani ... ani ... ani... THIS IS THE GREATEST EVER!!!

JjongAholics around the globe are still way above cloud 9 until now ... yeepee! saranghaeyo JjongAh!

• Like 5

girlsday yura popularity rising in china through Super Idol

DreamT Entertainment said, "because of yura's apperance as the MC  of super idol , the number of fanclub have been formed in China. Yura is familiar to Chinese's audiences through her appearance on the program 'we got married' with other actor Hong Jong Hyun, it seems the big issue of super idol will have a big impact to Yura's popularity in China."http://girlgroupzone.blogspot.com/2015/07/girls-day-yuras-popularity-rising-in.html

Guest amiphan0204

DreamT Entertainment said, "because of yura's apperance as the MC  of super idol , the number of fanclub have been formed in China. Yura is familiar to Chinese's audiences through her appearance on the program 'we got married' with other actor Hong Jong Hyun, it seems the big issue of super idol will have a big impact to Yura's popularity in China."http://girlgroupzone.blogspot.com/2015/07/girls-day-yuras-popularity-rising-in.html

thank u chingu for another good news. Now she has more fans :). we have more friend to help girls day win with this comeback :))

Guest kimyura542

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am crying now. Waaaaaaa. I was really thinking that she will gain popularity in CHINA because of Super Idol but I don't expect it to be as early as this. She deserves it. Waaaaaaaaaaa. So happy. Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given our Princess. She really deserves it. After working so hard, now it's payback time. FIGHTING!

'Super Idol' MC Girl's Day Yura is expected to emerge as the goddess of the continent.

GODDESS! SHE DESERVES THAT TITLE!

PS: MY FAN LEVEL also has upgraded. Hahahaha from NOOB to CASUAL. Yay! Congrats to me! Hahaha

Edited by kimyura542

thank u chingu for another good news. Now she has more fans :). we have more friend to help girls day win with this comeback :))

i don't like this words..impact? good impact or not? this words means good or no good? because have two meaning here..for me

• Like 1

Guest kimyura542

i don't like this words..impact? good impact or not? this words means good or no good? because have two meaning here..for me

I think it's positive considering that they are talking about popularity, which is a good thing for an idol. And I quote, "the number of fanclub have been formed in China." 

Guest bebekeyk07

Hi guys! Been silently reading your comments on this thread about our lovely couple Jjongah.  Last Saturday was daebak! It's slightly embarrassing to still feel this giddiness at the age of 29. Haha! But I couldn't control my happiness seeing them together again. <3 I was watching Episode 13 of Jjongah today and I couldn't help but imagine if Jjong did the same when he came to the girls waiting room last Sat.  Did he bring many food? Did they talk a lot? aaahhh...feeling happy thinking that it happened again like that.  also,  when they came home and Ah Youngie said the fans gave Hong Jyun a photo of her to take home. The big Yura wallpaper.   Do you think he actually brought it home after their last filming ended?? Waaah! Am getting addicted again.  watching their old WGM broadcast.  

Guest kimyura542

unniedeul vote juseyo ^^  

Please keep streaming on MelOn

MBC SHOW CHAMPION (Wednesday)50% digital sales (streaming + downloads)15% online voting on MelOn20% album sales15% music professional/expert judge rankings (MBC Music) 

TUTORIAL : http://fyeahgsd.tumblr.com/post/124063961178/150708-mbc-music-show-champion

Waaaaa. Thank you. I've been looking for this. :)

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong yeoreobun, Thanks for all your updates and ofcourse your UNENDING support for ah young and her sister, I know I know I believe we can get 1 for RMB.

But let me highlight this one from @neniindudh are you pertaining about the ASC eps? because I'm so sad last night but im ok now, hahaha I decided to watched it again, I NOTICED that ah young is wearing a gold ring in her MIDDLE finger, so i dont know itf it is just my delulu only, ahaha but have you all noticed that also? and from their guesting in hello counselor someone in twitter post a screencap of ah young hands with that ring also, hahah I want to post a screencap but I cant Grrrrr. hehe sorry for the long post, It's just that I want to share my thought about it, haha lets keep harder for them so we can still vote them for THE SHOW right? since they will still performing next week, we only have 600+ diff and it's a good news that ah young is receiving a good impact now in china since i think the difference about the vote is coming from chinese fan. so please still watch their MV and vote in toduo they should be on the top 5 atleast to be nominated again for THE SHOW.

Guest kimyura542

unniedeul vote juseyo ^^  

Please keep streaming on MelOn

MBC SHOW CHAMPION (Wednesday)50% digital sales (streaming + downloads)15% online voting on MelOn20% album sales15% music professional/expert judge rankings (MBC Music) 

TUTORIAL : http://fyeahgsd.tumblr.com/post/124063961178/150708-mbc-music-show-champion

Waaaaa. Thank you. I've been looking for this. :)

Where can we stream the MV for Melon?