[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Today is Jjongah Day! Yes! @minaret love your insightful post! Jjong stylist, did he really post that pics? Gosh! Silently supporting our princess eh?! Hahaha.. 

Anyways, I found this vid in todou and I can't stop laughing while Ahyoungie doing the hula hoop! 

Cr: owner

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gDo02j43o_w/

Jjongaholics let's prepare are 2 senses today... Maybe we can get some interesting gestures later in Ingikayo! Ring my bell put your hands up rock sign! Oh yeah! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 7

guys i am sorry.. i just want give my opinion in 2situation

1)remember when rumors some people saw jong at airport? And they said jong went kohsamoi island to meet "N" there?also remember recently yura answer to interview that she still contact with jong sometimes and happy when see jong even it in coincidence time. And she said want jong treat them well in inki..so this is my opinion..if jong are with other girl..you think yura can easily and happily mention that they still contact? No right? It will look like she a bad girl..right? So this is what i said i just believe what i want to believe..ya..i almost angry with jong that time but i make the TB moment then i realized jong is not a cheater..so yura's answer once again give the slap to the haterz..then come to situation;

2) about the afeeeca show..sorry don't know the name..please don't hate me haterz..hihi Ok sorry..honestly i just heard about what happen..and think.. if you are crazy about food or like to eat please don't be at the show who give you food..because people will say u rude..they just enjoy the food and eating guys..but after watched it i feel hmmmm so this is the scene..a bit misunderstanding they looks like not interested with the mc..but it an advantage for haters..they make it as a big issue again.. when they come to clear the thing its sad but its ok for me..at least they learn something about knetizen thinking..kwenchana ah young ssi its all a challenge for life..i always said to myself when god give u a challenge or test in life thats mean god love u.. god give us rain and then we can see a beautiful rainbow is there..Gsd hwaitingg..

• Like 12

Guest kat687

Guys, Girls Day has practically no votes for mcountdown....GG and Big Bang are leading with 47% and 49%. Please go on to vote!!

mwave.interst.me. click on mcountdown icon on the top right of the screen!

Come on guys! Please vote for Ahyoung and her sisters in Mnet Countdown! You may use your Twitter acct or FB or create more account to vote! I already voted 5x so their in 2% now which we need more votes to get to top 3! Jjongaholics let do this and spread the link below! Thank you all!

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/vote?siteCode=S21

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 6

finally I'm on semester break. I did this for fun but I hope you guys can enjoy it. I put this video as private since I'm not the official subber for GsD. you can only watch it from this link.

and I miss everyone and the happy vibes here. so many good news these days and I hope you guys are doing great as well ^^

here's the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7rEue4Qg3r9XxbW54d

have a great day guys ^^

People said if we suddenly think bout someone means that person also remember us. So maybe they are in that area n so suddenly they think of each other n went in there n who knows that they bumped each other.. n i think dèep inside their heart say 'oh, she/he is here? He/she think of me? Im glad n happy'.. 

Guys can u give me the link interview that he/ she mention bout bumped each other n afreeca interview? Im lost koz i dont know which thread to read..  alot to backthread.. plsssss chingguss

as for afreeca tv intrvw i hvnt watch it cause our chinguu posted from vimeo in my country indoneia vimeo is banned,.,

believe what u want to believe:lol: as long no harm for other:wub:,.hv nice watch,.

thanks much to hjjdai5y for sub.,.i really enjoy your subb.,.:wub:

dun worry chinggus.. i know these girlss very well.. i really live them.. i love to see their interaction for each other.. thats y the interviewer treat them very well.. no fake.. tq..i wanna watch it.. 

• Like 3

Guest teredenz
Looks like jong want to kiss ayoung hahaha
Because today is the day we will see them together delulu mode on hahaha

Cr hkjahy ig

Cr kpopfine ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest prism2103

adding onto the collection :) 

- SING IT! ring my bell~ ring my bell. ring ring my bell! ring my bell. ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring. woohooooo!~

credits:  ‏@022LB

CJpmnWdUEAET9DG.png

for more information about yura and gsd's progression in music charts: !!!!! PLUS a GRAND project fans are investing their time and energy all together for this one thing: !!!!!            

@SBS_MTV #걸스데이 #더쇼 yura and baes forever! Tweet like there is NO tomorrow!

CJrRLr6UcAAGik0.jpg

- soo apparently u can write in english! but just don't put any pictures and remember to follow sbs! 

CJrF5JdVEAAl4TI.jpgCJrF5mLUYAAPEmv.jpg

jong is such a handsome and accomplished devil. sighs beauty&handsome = finest pair 

in the link @Yleen just shared, is a preview of the full interview with jong on TVB (hk's biggest and most popular tv broadcast (practically a monopoly of hk broadcasts itself), the full interview will be broadcasted during TVB's regular program on July 12th (so tomorrow!)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xoq8i_20150706-j2-news_news

- this is another media intv w jong and various broadcast stations (tvb aired this one) 

- he tries his best to speak in cantonese but im afraid his mandarin is much much better. lol well A+ for effort. (i mean even the mc guy of tvb show said when jong learning cantonese, his face did look cute lolol) 

- the intv conversation has alrdy been trans and described in the forum hence i wont talk about it. 

- but apparently 400+ jong fans came to the event especially to support and see their idol jong. 

- jong had anticipated and worried before his arrival, and seeing so many fans and ppl come out to support him really made him happy. 

- when they introduced jong they said, fans going crazy, another long legged korean star has arrived! this time not lee min ho nor kim woobin but korean star hong jong hyun! in cantonese they pronounced him name, hong as in popular/red. :D (reminds me of his carrot ears, dont ask me why, maybe we'll see them again tonite. gotta keep calm. heeve ho heeve ho.)

!!!!!!!!apparently inkigayo will be airing @ 3:15pm KST!!!!!!! got the time confirmation from someone live at sbs!!

- to all u beautiful streamers. PLS REMEMBER TO UPDATE US! unfortunately i'll be sleeping then T_T but i can't wait! AL;KDFJLADFJLKJADSKLJAFDJKLADFJKLFDAJKLJKFAKD;AFJKFDSKA!!! i know i need to keep calm and cary on but IT'S LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.

edits: 

@dee_230208 dear beloved "ahjumma"you can tweet as many tweets w ur 1 account or more, as ur heart desires. so have fun! :) 

@pablochristinejoy_4d81 hopefully out of the 10 streams @ least 1 of them will work. http://www.k-popstream.com/2015/07/150712-sbs-inkigayo-setlist-and.html

Edited by prism2103

Guest Yura_el21

Jjongaholic chingus, good morning to all. Thanks for all the updates. By the way i'll be asking your help again. Lets help ah young and her sister to win in show champion even on that show since comptition is not that high (know what i mean?) So please help by watching and tweeting to sbs until tom. Morning i know it will help them to give more strenght.

Any link for inki pls. I hope a really good attire for today. I really love jun stylist update ah. Simple but it says it all. Haha

Guest lov3dj_stv

It's almost time!!!! So excited!! However I am setting my expectations low so that I don't get disappointed. Even though they shouldn't I think GsD are going to be careful now, with all their actions, so I don't want I expect too much. I will just be glad that I get to see them on screen together again! 

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

ANY LINK ON SBS INKIGAYO?

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81
WRONG SPELLING

@prism2103 im to unfamiliar with this kind of vote, i know its alraedy mentioned many times. But can u tell me the rule of the twitter vote? I just twitted the tag as u said, but how it is counted? One per day? One per acc? Or what?

N bout watch the mv in tudou. We just need to close it n open again rite to make it counted as many as we watch?

Mianhe this ahjumma..:sweatingbullets:..

Edit: @prism2103 okey, as many as i can..:wub:.. n thankyou 4 fast respond..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

@prism2103 im to unfamiliar with this kind of vote, i know its alraedy mentioned many times. But can u tell me the rule of the twitter vote? I just twitted the tag as u said, but how it is counted? One per day? One per acc? Or what?

N bout watch the mv in tudou. We just need to close it n open again rite to make it counted as many as we watch?

Mianhe this ahjumma..:sweatingbullets:..

eonnie, number 1 is a must is dont forget to follow @SBS_MTV (just click this link if you haven't) first and after that you just can tweet that hashtag like in guides @prism2103 has posted. Tweet and mention this  @SBS_MTV #걸스데이 #링마벨 like there's no tomorrowcrMY7bI.gif and i believe that is count per tweet.

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 5