[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

for u who wanna sing along while listen ring my bell here,.

ROMANIZATION

A yo wassup-
we gonna make it showtime huh!?
R I N G
Be My Bell
Ring my bell ring ring ring my bell ho~

ringringmabel ringmabel ringringmabel ringmabel
ringringmabel ringmabel ringring ringring ring ringring ringring
neol bojamaja hwaksilhaejyeo nega ojamaja hwakkeunhaejyeo
nae mam neol hyanghaegandago ooooo
ttareureung ttareureung bikyeonaseyo dareun yeojadeura get out my way
nan kkok neol gajilkkeorago ooooo
tonight oh boy im fall in love
moon light jeo dareul ttara neowa hamkke tteonagago sipeo
ringringring ringmabel meoriga pingpingping doneunge
gaseumi teojildeushae oh my boy say my name baby baby
ringringring ringmabel gaseumi kungkungkung ttwineunge
neon nal michigehae nan molla mol molla
isanghan kkeullime tteollineun nunbit simjange daheun deut jjarishan ullim
mwoe nan hollyeobeorin deut oooooo
ttareureung ttareureung bikyeonaseyo dareun yeojadeura get out my way
nan kkok neol gajilkkeorago ooooo
tonight oh boy im fall in love
moon light jeo dareul ttara neowa hamkke tteonagago sipeo

I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe

uisigeul ilheun deut nae sumsorido meonghae nalkkaewojwoyo ring ring my bell
kungkwang georineun nae simjang neon nal michigehae
gaseumi teojildeushae
oh my boy say my name baby baby

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

A yo wassup
We gonna make it showtime, huh
R I N G, be my bell
Ring my bell ring ring ring my bell, ho

Ring ring my bell, ring my bell Ring ring my bell, ring my bell
Ring ring my bell, ring my bell Ringring ringring ring ringring ringring
It becomes clear as soon as I see you
Things heat up as soon as you get here
My heart is running to you, oh oh oh oh oh
Ring ring, move out
The other girls, get out my way
I’m going to have you, oh oh oh oh oh

Tonight oh boy, I’m falling in love
Moon light, follow the moon light I want to leave with you
Ring, ring, ring, ring my bell Spin, spin, spin, my head spins
My heart’s about to blow Oh my boy, say my name baby
Ring, ring, ring, ring my bell Beat, beat, beat, my heart beats
You drive me crazy, I don’t get it I just don’t get it

My eyes trembling with strange attraction
My heart buzzes like something hit it
It’s like I’m enchanted, oh oh oh oh oh
Ring ring, move out
The other girls, get out my way
I’m going to have you, oh oh oh oh oh

Tonight oh boy, I’m falling in love
Moon light, follow the moon light I want to leave with you

I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe
I feel you breathe
My breath fades away, like I’m unconscious
Wake me up, ring ring my bell
My heart is pounding You drive me crazy

cr: http://ilyricsbuzz.com/2015/07/girls-day-ring-my-bell-lyrics.html 

Ps: happy singing.,.happy shipping,.,:wub:just haaaapppyyy meee

as for the scandal i prefer not to comment under the article,.so it wont get any bigger just let it flow.,.coz haters gonna hate anyway i'll be refreshing the MV F5 button and sing again,.,while praying i will get money to buy their album bcz their song are greaatttt.,.:wub::wub:

• Like 11

Guest teredenz

as usual i'm late in spazzing  hahaha 

When we do meet, he’ll take care of Girl’s Day well—he has to, thanks @chrissa31 for sharing,  i cant believe ahyoungie said this hahaha, shaking my shoulder while reading,:wub:  lets wait how will He take care of the GsD

11140758_1037750859578181_2920267428286511013022_1037750876244846_4950467481445311214722_1037751002911500_61064186994519

11705295_1037751049578162_56221080082537

cr; allkpop

On the recent broadcast of KBS2's 'Hello', Girl's Day Sojin could barely hide her distaste at the strange way a girlfriend expected her boyfriend to show his affection.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day top music charts with 'Ring My Bell'!

This strange method involved the girlfriend demanding that her boyfriend eat the food she already half chewed, to "test his love." The girlfriend explained that it all began with a candy that he happily ate, and ever since then she'd offer her boyfriend her half chewed food. If he refused, she'd point out that it seems he didn't love her. 

Girl's Day Sojin, who was one of the guests on the show, had a hard time hiding her disgust at the man's tale, and said, "A candy is enough." The MCs, who saw the idol's reaction, asked her, "How do you feel about giving your boyfriend the food you ate?

Sojin replied, "Ew, I wouldn't like that," with a disgusted look on her face. Yura seemed to agree as she added later, "If my boyfriend tried to test my love by giving me the food he had half chewed, I'd be angry and ask what he's doing." 

MC Lee Young Ja also brought laughs, wisecracking, "I can't even imagine giving my boyfriend my food," to the audience's amusement.

Edited by min chinlee
  • Like 8

on the show to night their performed coming slowly and ring my bell,.,their out fit for coming slowly different with intro comback vid that for ring my bell out fit.,.:wub:

here are the funnythings when i was streaming,.,before GsD perform live stream was smooth an clear but when it's GsD starting the lag wwaaaahh really almost smack my DSL modem.,.hhaaaaa 

another one i dont know if any of u streamed heard fans noise like all of them rrooaarrr verry llooouuudd on second chours,.,.ddaeeebbaakk:w00t: edit,.the fans chant starting since the song started..,.i just realized after rewatch from video posted yleen you are jjjaaaanngg.,!!!:wub::wub:

no kidding it's live show mybe they cant handle those rrooaarrr with their sound proof thechnology kekekkekk

gonna wait recorded vid here.,watching one time isnt enough plus lagg made stream worst.,.:lol:

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 7

Guest Ari3ll3

@min chinlee I had fun watching that boy .. Hahahaha!  I feel like giving my name to Yura now being a perfect match to her hair color .. Mermaid huh?! But of course everyone preference is ahyoung .. Ahyoungie to our jong jungie .. Aahiii :lol:

Guest TT_G

Come slowly

to be honest...the outfit is really....speechless to me...everything is so perfect except for their outfit

I've just done watching MV Girls Day for many time with all my YT account.....I'm REALLY LOVE THAT SONG.....ring..ring..ring...ringring....

I don't know I'm still amazed with articles when Yura got Question about Hong Jong Hyun on interview, then when I see she wearing RingMyBell outfit (on jeans) I don't understand why I saw Hong Jong Hyun face on Yura face

:w00t::w00t::D:D:phew::phew:

• Like 8

Guest prism2103

gsd on afreeca tv right now! 

stream live: http://play.afreeca.com/ch1716

- besides promoting their album for the shortest time lol they talk about the most randomest things, and have ordered loads of food (chicken, pork wraps, pizza, dubbokki etc.)

- they talk about how sweet their boss is to them. besides supporting them on showcase, the boss has told the girls to eat healthily and make sure to rest well :3 d'aww. 

here's the appa love. d'aww i wanna be part of dream team too! sajangnim said he would buy Top graded meat if gsd got 1st place (after yura was playing devil whispering gogi gogi lol)

CJUtizyUwAA2DGt.jpg

CJP0AB1WgAANep0.jpg

- they did a few imitations, mc gave special gifts to the girls (sunglasses in black and white "love" boxes to match their album "love") and are now eating very very heartily just like food fighters

- the mc has no time to talk, only time to entertain the girls lol. it's seriously like a family discussion. mc was super tired cause he wanted to promote ring my bell but the girl's were too busy eating and asking when their chicken would arrive haha! sojin's the fun & strict mom, yura's the silly older sister, minah's the middle sister, and hyeri's the strong little sister. 

It was a really random broadcast though... they talked about really random stuff cause there's no script

2 minutes ago

There were so many YuJin moments I wanted to spazz but I was too busy trying to listen to what they were saying T.T

GsS told the viewers to search Ring My Bell but now Ring Ding Dong is trending instead cause they were singing it #AfreecaTV <--- LMAO!

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.12.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.13.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.15.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.13.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.13.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.13.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2010.54.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2010.54.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.39.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2010.57.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.07.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-07%20at%2011.48.

Edited by prism2103

Guest gailleqt1012

About changing there outfit from showcase to live broadcast i think this is something to do with the pic of sojin circulating online during showcase that camera capture  in a bad angle while doing the dance routine since they were wearing shorts literally very short so i think they made some changes in order for them not to have any wardrobe malfunction..,,

Guest prism2103

jong who has been back to korea this morning, jong @ incheon airport 150707

- even w that mask on, u can't hide that glorious face and tall nose. im so glad he's back home now. rest well! and see u on inkigayo!!!!! WOOOLULU!

CJTR1AeUcAAVxSX.jpg

CJTjWdZUMAAzD12.jpgCJTRvqRUkAAii1N.jpg

CJTRkSIUAAAvbkb.jpgCJTSaWLUwAAqGcX.jpg

hk fan prepared snacks

CJR6e-gVAAA9U6E.jpg

another fancam of jong leaving hk airport. 

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

About changing there outfit from showcase to live broadcast i think this is something to do with the pic of sojin circulating online during showcase that camera capture her in a bad angle while doing the dance routine since they were wearing shorts literally very short so i think they made some changes in order for them not to have any wardrobe malfunction..,,

i think so too. sojin was slightly agitated when the mc mentioned pants, and rightfully so. hyeri has actually been quite gloomy recently after numerous criticisms from her casting in Reply drama to the extensions of her hair and colour of skin. i hope she wont mind much of their criticisms b/c haters are haters. i think all of the girls are very beautiful and unique in their own individual ways. besides the haters. there's actually NUMEROUS articles and netz complimenting gsd's comeback. only the negative ones have been translated to eng so far lol i guess it gets the conversation going. alot of ppl say they prefer gsd's song over many other songs. so keep watching and support through tweets or korean music sites! :D 

info for those curious on how to support yura and gsd's comeback: 

various music chart tutorials (melon, mnet, soribada, olleh, bugs, genie, monkey3): 

http://supportgirlsday.tumblr.com/post/74722301363/support-girls-day-on-charts-tutorial-mnet

you must watch their mv on the OFFICIAL GIRL'S DAY youtube channel. NOT 1thek! 

CJUiaRwXAAEjjoJ.jpg

how to qualify for SNS points (twitter)

CJP08EdWgAAR6GG.jpg

good luck and have fun! :) 

one more thing: (there's just too many news lol pardon the many posts)

credits: girl's day support @dai5y_forever

GIRL'S DAY #9 ON CHINESE FANCAFE CHART WITH 283,745.  (congratz!)

CJU0qMPWsAAPhob.jpg

Edited by prism2103