[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hi chingu yah... after many times try came into this forum finally I can ..ssiiigghhh..

I am so happy..our girl look so sexy and more mature than before... but still her innocent aura vibe in her sexy face at her teaser pic.. that's make her more special compare with another girls group band... "like came ..get me... combine with try mess me... and you will got something really bad..bad...baaaaddd.. but wrapped with aura innocent and cute.." such as unique combination...:wub:

And I think many guys fall bcz of that... and proven with another jonghyun follow her IG... :P it's became more interested ..

I have a goosebump when I read Yura will be join let's go dream team show.. I like that show bcz my bias Minho from shinee always win in this show... last month when I watching the show I told myself it will be fun see Yura and HJH join this show as a couple... and suddenly I read Yura will join it... and I more excited bcz Nickhun and Minho also join this show in special events... really I am so excited..  I hope this event like the Vietnam event .. they will pairing up and I am so excited which man will pair with Yura...bcz that man must strong...like Nickhun can push Uee up.. uhhh I am so excited... and the winner of every games will got a luxury dinner just 2 of them...

I am curious ... will Yura write thank you for Jjong in her album bcz last year she forgot to mention Jjong...hmmmm. I can't wait GsD album came out...

• Like 9

MV teaser : Minah Yura Sojin and Hyeri..ok..confused^_^

Omg I'm so excited!!!can't wait!!!

And btw..Jong has girl chingu N...and Yura also has boy chingu now..soo 1:1 hehehe;)

mian ... just for "laughs" : if Jjong & N followed each other ... well uri princess got a "JongHyun" too ... hahahaha

happy thoughts everyone ... good vibes. & according to Bob Marley

' DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY"

romantico.gif

• Like 1

Is it me or does Yura look like she's wearing a leotard for the MV teaser? Are they all wearing sexy leotards?  No way it's a swim suit..too risque. It's some kind of one piece sexy outfit!! I zoomed in and made the pic brighter..i'm sure this is her since she has red hair now.

yura.jpg

• Like 8

MV teaser : Minah Yura Sojin and Hyeri..ok..confused^_^

Omg I'm so excited!!!can't wait!!!

And btw..Jong has girl chingu N...and Yura also has boy chingu now..soo 1:1 hehehe;)

mian ... just for "laughs" : if Jjong & N followed each other ... well uri princess got a "JongHyun" too ... hahahaha

happy thoughts everyone ... good vibes. & according to Bob Marley

' DON'T WORRY, BE HAPP

Ur right chingu now it's a tie. Hehehehehe

• Like 2

Guest FridayDL

Just saw someone posted a zoom in photo of them,and all of them I think are wearing one piece swim suit.sexy GSD!

Guest Yura_el21

For those who are living in the philippines :)

So excited, I want to buy the group version and yura's version, waah. hahaha

Cr: to owner

Is it me or does Yura look like she's wearing a leotard for the MV teaser? Are they all wearing sexy leotards?  No way it's a swim suit..too risque. It's some kind of one piece sexy outfit!! I zoomed in and made the pic brighter..i'm sure this is her since she has red hair now.

oh, is it true? ehmmm, i kind of afraid if it too sexy n make a controversy. I just remembered Ahyoungie costum in Famale President MV that too short, i must say no (sorry, My mother side didn't allow it :(). Hope not, at least for the stage outfit hope they make it sexy but simple n not to refealing...aigooo, my heart beat soo fast rite now...

• Like 4

I won't worry about lee jonghyun following Yura, I think they are already friends cos they co hosted some music show with Hyeri as well way before her WGM days but since Jong Hyun and Yura are from busan-Ulsan area, they might be closer cos they can speak their dialect to each other. Just like Yura is also close to lizzy who is from busan from after school who is in the same group as Nana. So there is no avoiding the connections. lets not forget Jong Hyun is now in WGM with an actress just like Yura was married to HJH. we would not want this to be blown into a scandal and affect yura's name. Maybe Yura had known she will be in dream team so the exercise episode and Yura training HJH to be more bubbly I.e. Inkigayo gig. Just like nam goong min did a short movie with hong Jin young in WGM, and she said if he will direct will he cast her, and today I read a soompi article of NGM directorial debut. So I don't know if WGM leads them to those gigs or those gigs are already in the pipeline and they just feature their "talent" on WGM. Can't wait for the girls day hello counselor episode. I remember when they last appeared on hello counselor about RC cars and at the end of the show, the next ad was HJH mv and next thing we know, Yura is married to RC car mad model-actor Hong Jong Hyun. Makes me feel like déjà vu all over again.

Edited by cissmahs_3690
  • Like 10

Guest teredenz

since we are guessing where is yura, this is my answer :)

and if you look closely  yura and sojin their bottom is like they are wearing leotard, fit and sexy or i could be wrong

i feel like pervert trying to figure out their costume:D:D:D

11008430_1034076979945569_84622250902582