[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest haerimpark

& for those who are interested in joining gsd's fanclub, here's an english tutorial.

http://051393.tumblr.com/post/81980805737/how-to-join-girls-days-fan-cafe 

eonni, i try to make account on Daum first, but there is captcha for verification which it in Hangul :tears: What should I do eonni ... i wanna join GsD fancafe. Help me please :)

Edited by haerimpark

Guest luciamisae

from sojin's pic that  @prism2103 posted here...i catch the retro atmosphere...very colourfull. can't wait their MV released...

Guest teredenz

afternoon guys, so excited like,  prism2103  1-2 more weeks till we see our lovely couple. i hope they tease jong and yura hahaha

hope you like this....! 

11709547_1033085016711432_71626488025099

11703088_1033085100044757_84583150407672

@teredenz wow....i looòovve it..:wub:..

great job chinggu. 

N @prism2103 ..all of us have remarkable date 4 sure...:rolleyes:.. caaannnnt wait.  N 4 semir cf, although maybe they take the photoshoots sparately but im sure they know it very well that they became semir ad model together. My heart shipper just happy 4 a little thing that connected them. :P..

• Like 4

If i am not mistaken, Jjong gonna have a FM in HongKong at July 5, right? Its mean he gonna be absent for next week Inkigayo. But no problem, as long as he will go back to SK before July 12, takes your time HJH-shii.. Good choice for the date, and good luck for the FM :rolleyes:

Either you will congratulate her openly or not, just do your work as a host at that time HJHshii. Be careful for slip tongue "Ahyoungaaah" :P  - can't wait. 

• Like 8

Jjongah reunion in 2 weeks by owndaddy.:wub:..

Usually in music show (idk if in inki? Never watch it in full eps) the mcs will anounced the singers/idols who will have their comeback next week rite?? Im greedy now ...:(.. if jong dont do fans signed next Sunday maybe he will be the one who anounced GDs comeback n we can see his facial expressions..:phew:.. kkkkk.

Nevermine, still the most important is the D Day of 20150712 #The JjongAhReunion n hope some jjongaholics from SK will do something bout this:wub: n share some interactions that not captured by camera. N sooo excited bout the ^Comeback Intrw^ ...hope we can witnessed that jjongah still there..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

thanks for sharing the Inki pics girls. I never noticed it, but Jjong is really tall compared to most Korean men. It was just something I knew - that he is tall - but I never actually noticed it, probably because I was used to see him next to Ahyoung, who is also very tall! hahaha

Anyways, I can't wait to see them together again. Hearts fluttering all over the place, cotton candy air, giggling and teasing from the other girls... wonder if someone gonna mention one or some of these words: husband, wife, wgm, brother-in-law, skin-ship...

*sigh* :wub: bring it.

So excited for GSD comeback..but truth to tell i'm far more excited at the prospect of Ah Young ssi and Jjongssi's jnteraction at Inkigayo. Hmm, so will he buy the new album and have it signed?will he get Ah Young's pic once again?? 

• Like 9

Guest rant567

JJong and Ahyoung and their potential to meet at the Inkigayo next month is something that I certainly looking forward to (and knowing mischievous girlsday members are, I bet they'll tease them both like crazy. Jjong's and Ahyoung's flustered faces are certainly something to wait for hahahaha). Another thing about promotional circle that I like is that we will get to see more Ahyoung on tv and I think that's something that I certainly miss so much. I am so glad to see Jjong every saturday but I also hope that the movie promotional circle will start soon so that we will also get to see more Jjong (or more Jjongah interaction!) soon too. There certainly never enough Jjongah in my dictionary. July, I hope you'll be the best memorable summer ever! :)

Jjong is indeed a very generous fellow..he gave a very expensive coat/winter jacket (winter jacket) to ah young on her birthday and i saw in ig that he gave a branded item to his stylist friend hyung..so proud of him and thankful as well..he doesn't brag about himself because the people around him do that for him--which is a lot better ayt?

credit to ig owner..

• Like 10

Morniiiiing!!!! Happy Monday...Why why????

Coz it is A week till GDs comeback  n its mean a loooot to us jjongaholics...#20150706 pliss come faster soo exited..:wub:

(crdt to ig n fanart owner)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8