[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Ooohhhhhh....long time not post anything here,silent lurker is my only chance because of my personal issue:lol:

Shasireun...im confused about all this discussion the R thing. First off all,i believe we all gather here to become jjongaholics,jjongah shipper. Because what we see, jong is perfect for ahyoung and ahyoung is perfect for jong. It is what our ship believe right? Its our right to paired this couple as our bias,but also its anyone right to paired jong and ahyoung with somebody else and become their shipper. 

What i have been read (back to few pages), it still rumor not a fact! Unless jong/nan*/their agency said that its true,i dont really care. 

About both being in thailand,what i know nan* is filming,and jong (honestly) i dont know,is he vacation or had a job there. If he vacationing there,its that wrong? Thailand is one of the country that many tourist want to go there. And koh samui is one of the best place there for vacation. 

Even if they met, its not our concern either because we STILL dont know what are they. We hurt as we discuss something that we dont know for sure,its wasting our heart chinggu. 

Even if they date,it still a date. Why i joining this forum,because i saw them as wgm (we got MARRIED) couple. My heart goal is to see them married and cheer for them. If jong or ahyoung date somebody else,doesnt mean that our ship sink right?

OT: theres wgm couple who got a lot shipper,but after wgm,the man say he dating other girl. But after few years they break up (u all know who),,(i dont mean to discuss other couple here,mian if someone got offended :wub:).

What i mean is,date is a date,still can break,even married couple can divorce.

Didnt we promise to ship both of them (jong n ahyoung) as jjoangaholics? We also promise to cheer them as individual right? And last but not least,we promise to spazzing jong n ahyoung for 5/7 years later to see if they really meant to be together. 

Lets not shaked by rumor,but believe what we want to believe. Bring happy vibe to this ship (please....),because this ship is one of my sweet escape from my real life :blink::lol:. If later we found out that they married to each other we can party,but if they end up married with another person,then i will say that this ship is end for me.

Mian for my long post. Hope we all stay positive or stay as chinggu at least #heart #hug #toallofyou.

howdy dear fellows.,.am doing fine.,.

yes eoni i made that choice too,.and i'll stick with this,.,for whatever result today i choose to be on this ship until this ship really made the closure for our jjongah,.,

i prepared my shipper heart for the worst.,that the pic jjong on the airport may comeout but we really cant assume anything beside the fact jjong really go to that place but there are manny reasons and fact too that we dont know abt KAY HJH and NN other than themselves and i believe for whatever happen ah young already knew in first place abt her position in their rellationship,.and i choose keep supportingthem as individual and best for couple,..:D #jjongaholics fightiing.,!!!

as for meantime and until that time come i'll support both Jjong an Ah young.,.

found this old post from GSD gallery seems like fans got sns coversation with member and screencap it.,.

OE8ZBs8.png

cr : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=1588152&page=2 

this is probably what JJong and ah young doing rightnow,.,

i made a choice i'll be stay on this ship for whatever result today

Ps : done vote for today http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2015-first-half-best-artist-k-pop/result/ 

• Like 3

@tituyphing, thank you for clarifying. And feel glad you spoke with them (the couple who saw Jjong). Same thought with you, since everything are not clear, what he did there, he met with a girl or not, we should not speculate anything. This is what we call the power of cyberspace. They just want to share what they saw/think, people around the world can read that in different perspectives and then became a big impact to others.

From the beginning i saw that R in IG, i just think "please stop mention yura ig in your comment, if you call yourself as her fans". But again, we can not control anyone for what they should do. For me, i also want to wait and see and feel happy with mostly of jjongaholics still post positive comment in this thread to support them. 

For fun, so, in the passenger list for today flight is Hong Jong Hyoen? (Please don't read as serious thing then someone upload this name on sns, trust me, i will cut your internet connection, can i? No, i will cut my own. lol)

Another topic: for the one who post HJH pic with marked in his neck, i forgot your id, have you take it down? (sorry, i can not read back prev pages, this thread moved so fast). We don't know your aim to post that, please respect some of us who in Ramadhan kareem, which are prohibited to speak and see poor matter, especially poor minded. Thank you if you had taken it down.

Another topic: does Korean also celebrate their 400th day after anniversary which is 365th day? If yes, when it should be for jjongah? Should we do something? Or your mood suddenly down with this news? I hope nooooo...

Okay, i think too many questions for today. Don't throw me with stone. I am done. Okay, i am done. *hugs and *kiss and *peace

• Like 4

@tituyphing, thank you for clarifying. And feel glad you spoke with them (the couple who saw Jjong). Same thought with you, since everything are not clear, what he did there, he met with a girl or not, we should not speculate anything. This is what we call the power of cyberspace. They just want to share what they saw/think, people around the world can read that in different perspectives and then became a big impact to others.

From the beginning i saw that R in IG, i just think "please stop mention yura ig in your comment, if you call yourself as her fans". But again, we can not control anyone for what they should do. For me, i also want to wait and see and feel happy with mostly of jjongaholics still post positive comment in this thread to support them. 

For fun, so, in the passenger list for today flight is Hong Jong Hyoen? (Please don't read as serious thing then someone upload this name on sns, trust me, i will cut your internet connection, can i? No, i will cut my own. lol)

Another topic: for the one who post HJH pic with marked in his neck, i forgot your id, have you take it down? (sorry, i can not read back prev pages, this thread moved so fast). We don't know your aim to post that, please respect some of us who in Ramadhan kareem, which are prohibited to speak and see poor matter, especially poor minded. Thank you if you had taken it down.

Another topic: does Korean also celebrate their 400th day after anniversary which is 365th day? If yes, when it should be for jjongah? Should we do something? Or your mood suddenly down with this news? I hope nooooo...

Okay, i think too many questions for today. Don't throw me with stone. I am done. Okay, i am done. *hugs and *kiss and *peace

agreed!!

Guest mmj_leong

Kede kede I have enough writing about that issue now I'm all good !! Love this moment of uri Jjonghyunie & Ahyongie in Chengdo ♡♡♡ Jjong powerful love stare & shy shy AhYong ♡♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

dear all chingu to make our self in a good mood from start we ship our couple, i borrow my friend idea from other thread.do you guys want to start spazzing from episode 1 tomorrow, like we are watching back their episode from the first time..i think its good because than talk about the negative thing..so want to join me? @mmj_leong @syasyifa09ismadi ahjumma ssii are you agree with me? 

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 6

Guest mmj_leong

Oh...something wrong with my post here....meean chinggu I didn't mean to spam the page....

@miss_ara let's start !!

Cr: to owner insta

Edited by mmj_leong

dear all chingu to make our self in a good mood from start we ship our couple, i borrow my friend idea from other thread.do you guys want to start spazzing from episode 1 tomorrow, like we are watching back their episode from the first time..i think its good because than talk about the negative thing..so want to join me? @mmj_leong @syasyifa09ismadi ahjumma ssii are you agree with me? 

agree

• Like 1

@bolppoppo_stv

Hi, I read your first post here, but why I am getting that post not so friendly and not so comfortable to read? I feel like you're accusing soompi jjongah thread member has spread the rumor to twitter? I will apologize if I have mistaken your intention, sincerely.

Me, myself have received a tip on 16th June around 10am my local time, that on 15th June two twitter accounts were talking in English about HJH going to Koh Samui, and two other twitter accounts were talking about that in Thai, which I translated the convo to English. and then 11.00 my local time on 16th June the Korean couple commenting to Nana's IG and HJH's IG (I keep both their accounts) Just for information. I read the rumor on 16th but the conversation started on 15th June on twitter

I dunno what method you used to searched on twitter, because now I have all the information I need, I have screencapped and keeping 4twitter accounts who talked about that on 15th June and one twitter account who shared HJH's flight number, also 2 Instagram accounts of the couple. and there is no Khairunni's account at all there. 

I wish I can help you by giving the screencaptured pictures but the way you asked her pretty impolite in my point of view, that threatening. So I wish you do your research more thoroughly and don't accuse wrong person. because I have proof that she isn't. Thank You

• Like 8

Hello @bolppoppo_stv, welcome to this thread. Regarding IG vs Twitter you did mention above, of course i will not delete my post.

Did you mean this post?

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346212-official-hong-jong-hyun-❤-yura-kim-ahyoung-jjongah-couple-thread-2/?page=329#comment-19029317

Please read that carefully, i didn't tell that rumor came from twitter, but since the one who first comment in jjong ig had protected account on her ig, i found her twitter and tried to find from whom she got that issue. I didn't capturing her twitter account and her ig (which is the same name), this are my reasons:

1. She is not the one who saw HJH, she said she only hear, but she was the first commentator on HJH IG.

2. I think its beyond my right to post someone ig/twitter to this forum, and we talk about her since she also not the source.

3. If i had to put pic, they all speak in Thai, what can i give to this forum? What mr. Gt said? In so many convos?

4. She and her friends, still discussing about this in twitter, that time, again not in ig (idk because her ig was protected) and they also still find proof and wait for travel agency confirmation. 

5. The last sentence, i said i took my effort just to find what they said and thats all clueless. Tbh, its hard to find this topic since it was in Thai and she update so many tweets. 

If you want me to screencap her twitter, may be i will pm you. Not in this forum. People are so tired with this one. But, i will not promise to you that i can find all their conversations. I am not speak Thai btw. And this came out two days ago. Hope she still open her account.

About flight date, you can find she commented on HJH ig, and she also discussed about it in her twitter. 

Then, maulida88 said actually that first issue came from nana ig. And then i posted this to clarified.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346212-official-hong-jong-hyun-❤-yura-kim-ahyoung-jjongah-couple-thread-2/?page=330#comment-19029511

Hope its help you, if you still have questions, you can pm me. I think we can stop it here, since if am not mistaken, @pmmpi said that was her first post and said goodbye to this thread. 

Sorry for all Jjongaholics who actually don't want to discuss about this anymore, but i am still bring it in. 

• Like 7