[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest gailleqt1012

i can't help but commenting about the latest r**** circulating about hjh i hope that it's not true he should have learned his lesson well from the previous incident bec this will definetly test his honesty and integrity...i recall the previous wgm couple oh yeon seon & lee joon same thing the scandal was denied on WGm but after they end there stint on WGm it was revealed that oh yeon seon is dating with other actor...lee joon even stated on happy together show that he was betrayed and put in a complicated situation.....hope this will not gonna affect the GSD comeback if ever media pick up the news..,,,,,,.

Edited by gailleqt1012

Guest prism2103

yahuuuu..

@naminchan i see that you are fairly new so welcome! too bad this is your very first post. nevertheless please delete those pictures. the one who posted these pictures is an erratic fanfic-writer who specializes in incoherent fanfics and "couple items" with jong and nana. he/she especially thrills in violating  jong's character. and that black mark is supposedly a "hickey" according to him/her. hence i would kindly and highly advise you to remove the picture since this is a forum for yura and jong to avoid a controversial start. if not, it would only be reasonable to think you have come here for other purposes, and in the olden days you'd probably get off-topics if not reports. still i hope that's not true!  :D 

========================================================================================

@YuMi I LOVE YOUR FANVIDEO! <3 we have such a creative pool of ppl. thank you for sharing ur talent girl :) 

Edited by prism2103

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

leeHyo, I tried to pm u about this but cannot. Can u try to pm me first? 

pm? could you explain what is pm means?

I tried to send you a pm but it came out like this T_T

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX2

Guest hihi_hehe

i can't help but commenting about the latest r**** circulating about hjh i hope that it's not true he should have learned his lesson well from the previous incident bec this will definetly test his honesty and integrity...i recall the previous wgm couple oh yeon seon & lee joon same thing the scandal was denied on WGm but after they end there stint on WGm it was revealed after all that oh yeon seon is dating with other actor...lee joon even stated on happy together show that he was betrayed and put in a complicated situation.....hope this will not gonna affect the GSD comeback if ever media pick up the news..,,,,,,.

if ever, the media decide to pick up the news, it would affect HJH and Nana only, it may get Yura involved a little bit but mostly, it would only portray Yura as "the victim" (while I believe if Nana and HJH have been dating, Yura already knew about it)

After WGM, the media stopped mentioning "Yura, WGM" it was then until the PM of HJH, he mentioned yura this, yura that.  anyway, the scandal may not "negatively" affect GsD's comeback, if anything it does promote the girls, doesn it?

Guest gailleqt1012

Yes somewhat will help however Yura will be put on a akward situation,media would definetly grab this chance if ever it's true,since her name is already associated with this 2..instead of highlighting there comeback...,..

Guest prism2103

i can't help but commenting about the latest r**** circulating about hjh i hope that it's not true he should have learned his lesson well from the previous incident bec this will definetly test his honesty and integrity...i recall the previous wgm couple oh yeon seon & lee joon same thing the scandal was denied on WGm but after they end there stint on WGm it was revealed after all that oh yeon seon is dating with other actor...lee joon even stated on happy together show that he was betrayed and put in a complicated situation.....hope this will not gonna affect the GSD comeback if ever media pick up the news..,,,,,,.

if ever, the media decide to pick up the news, it would affect HJH and Nana only, it may get Yura involved a little bit but mostly, it would only portray Yura as "the victim" (while I believe if Nana and HJH have been dating, Yura already knew about it)

After WGM, the media stopped mentioning "Yura, WGM" it was then until the PM of HJH, he mentioned yura this, yura that.  anyway, the scandal may not "negatively" affect GsD's comeback, if anything it does promote the girls, doesn it?

the only negative thing that will affect yura is probably if ppl constantly bug yura on her ig and twitter by tagging yura with "be strong", "you have my sympathy", "you'll find a better man" etc.  and likewise w jong with "we want the truth", "you don't deserve yura", "im not ur fan anymore" etc. 

yura is probably stressed enough with the comeback. (just look at her eye-bags the poor girl) and having unnecessary stress from ridiculous rumours will only heighten her anxiety. i hope those who see themselves as fans (ppl who for whatever reason have come to appreciate jong and yura) will stop badgering them and respect their privacy. 

jong's probably stressed too since he his upcoming movie is coming out soon. 

lee joon's case can never be applied to jjongah's case. they ended bitterly. jjongah continues to share a great friendship (maybe more or less who knows) from public's knowledge, it is factual jong was teased by his co-mc about yura (whereby he spills he congratulated yura backstage) in 2015 pd awards. it is true that yura & jong sitting together during 2015 broadcast awards. it was written in numerous interviews jong talked about his contact w yura for movie premier. such facts is sufficient to conclude w evidence jjongah indeed continues to remain an amicable relationship. u may say we've never heard from yura post wgm! --> wrong. didn't she give that interview and said that they will let the future lead its course and she and jong are doing just fine? if she disliked jong why post that pikachu picture w jong's hand when yura's fans made so many other different pikachu pictures of her). i maybe be biased but i dont mix facts w my delulu moments. what i have just stated are all facts.  

i can't control my future much less the future of jong and yura. even those who date may breakup and those who marry may divorce. jong, and yura are bound to date whomever they like. its fun to think of their future but i would kindly advise not to be too obsessed for good health. :) 

Again i say this, if they are happy then i am happy. i have always believed this and will continue to follow through.  

personally i find its best in everyone's interest not to believe in rumours. sometimes they r true sometimes they fictitious. but it is preposterous to condemn anyone until the results are in, and even if the results are in its not right to judge others (this is effective for anything in life). there is possibility in anything.

still, i understand sometimes love and anger are intricately linked. i understand that because you care for jjongah, thus the frustration and anger. im frustrated w the rumours and all the buzz too. and i understand jjongah's character would come into question especially when the idea of being romantically linked w nana is involved. don't have so little faith jong's character. don't be so easily persuaded by words of some others. I HOPE those who call themselves jjongaholics will take a step back and not just hear but see and feel deep in ur heart.

will always love you guys longtime <3 :wub:

Edited by prism2103

Guest haerimpark

before I go to bed, I just wanna share this one hope you all like it :lol::):wub::D

aaaaa eonni @YuMi you are back hihihi .... Long time since your last post here. Thank you for the video, this is what I need in this kind of situation, my happy pill :wub::wub:

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

yes leeHyo. Same with me when I wan to pm u. I message u in Instagram. Can u check? Coz I don ha

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/goo-hara-takes-off-her-top-in-daring-summer-pictorial-for-cosmopolitan/

Just a random post..maybe OT, but maybe its can be a spot light too (n its all up to u). But lets just read it for fun since there is no news n update from them (i choose to not conclude those uncleared n unprooved news is ^a news^).

Hope Ahyoungee will NAVER do thats kind of pose..kkkkkk..:w00t:.., coz no need to much revealing she is already our cuty innocence baby girl n hot glamoury sexy girl in the same time...:wub:..

MORNING JJONGAHOLICS....LOVE U ALWAYS...LETS START THIS DAY WITH SMILE ...(crdt fully 4 ig n pic owner)..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest Ari3ll3

hello guys !!! Its been a loong time since the last time i came here and actually im so shocked about the rumor and in the middle of my tarawih, i lurked this forum but i dont know i cant that much angry with jjong or nana. I realize that we are just shipper and as a shipper all that we can do is support their activities and  guys come on, we cant control their own life. We dont have that right for it. just believe what we want to believe. Honestly i believe that Jjongah is still alive. Kekekeke

And after saw ahyoung recently updated her ig with that 'gwenchana' thumb up, i feel relieved from nowhere. We know right, she ALWAYS give us a hint if something bad happen. So lets be positive everything is alright now. Or maybe jjong already calm her first like he ALWAYS did eh?? hehe

Happy Ramadhan Kareem guys!!! hope i'll be that skinny like ahyoung. Amen. Hahaahha

Jjongah fighting !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

I have the same thought. That IG post is to pacify her fans and to remind us to relax. I read a post few days ago that she want to pinch Jong. Chinguya whoever you are let Ahyoungie pinch her nampyeon. Can't imagine her nagging again and reminding him that you are famous now and being watch (",). But what to do?! He's famous now! Can be mistaken by someone else or they just trying to do this out of fun maybe? But come to think of it, it's been very peaceful the past few days and bamm! 

For me, I don't care about it. I'll just beleive in our couple. They may not be end up together,  who knows! But they have memories that they will share forever and in future whenever they look back on the project they did in WGM, i'm sure it is all fun.

happy thoughts only chinggus!! Love you all! 

Edited by Ari3ll3

Dear Jjongaholic

yes leeHyo. Same with me when I wan to pm u. I message u in Instagram. Can u check? Coz I don ha

how do you know my instagram? I don't find your message on my instagram. (actually it is private account so...)

you can email me drleehyo77@gmail.com

Guest minaret

Rise and shine!! Good Morning..heheheheehe i had a late night sleep and i woke up a bit  late too. But i am feeling refreshed!

Yahoooo~ I feel good I feel good I feel good..I appreciated all the comments, I read through the whole night, cried my heart out the whole night ( i don't know why but i feel like too) laughing smiling and again tearing. Then i knew i am in the process of detaching my emotional inside. To let go and be rational, to accept (?) and found peace. I like this new feeling and all of your words really helps me. Thank You. I won't worry my life all day. Looking forward for news anything from the girls about their comeback. I heard they pushed back the mv making because of injuries. May i know when do they reschedule back the mv shooting? Can't wait. Can't wait. All hype up! Till then cheerios~ "Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime is certain for those who are friends"

Hahahaha Or maybe Yura just trying to say "the musical is very good." (thumb up) 

Good morning.

I think I will no longer interpret anything more than that it should~~^^ but I'm not saying that you all should do as I do. That's just my decision. Bout the rumors, I am agree pls refrain from pitying yura and express early disappointment to hjh. I saw many IG accounts owned by Jjongaholics members here actually. Also pls don't attack/ bad-mouthing the particular parties who speak up about this rumor. We still can't decide if it is true or not. But ppl started blaming them already. I spoke to the couple myself, I don't find the needs for them making up things, but since there is no solid proof I also can't trust them fully. I'll keep the possibility open. If it's turn out to be true, you all should thank them to have gave early info, but if it's turn out to be false you all free to say anything to those ppl started the rumor. But just don't do it in advance.. 

to @khairuni who asked where the couple said they saw jjong, they saw him at Koh Samui Airport. You all can google Koh Samui airport if curious, the airport is so small, but there is possibility they saw it wrong. and the airlines employee (I'm not sure whether she's flight attendant or staff), she didn't say she saw him but she saw Hong Jong Hyun name on the passengers list, so it could be someone else with the same name. and this Hong Jong Hyeon on passengers list will return from Koh Samui on 19June. that's how she shared it. other who read that being ahead of themselves assuming it is jjong's name on the list.

So I'm not saying that I don't believe the rumor or I believe it. I will just wait and see. I also won't speculate anything further than information I got as for now.

• Like 11

Guest mmj_leong

If Jjong really in Koh Samoi does that means they are dating?? For me, I will only believe words from Jjong other than that I won't admit it.

Then if Jjong didn't appear in airport today what is the meaning of the whole situation? If he appear and he give explanation what's gonna be? If in the future he & Nana have project together are we expecting Jjong to turn down work opportunity to pleased his fans? Really this is so unbelievable ridiculous... and this is not even our business/right to interrupt their private life.. I feel sad to them... I rather they are ordinary citizen like us..

Edited by mmj_leong