[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest haerimpark

Hai guys, im in silent mode just read comment about the R,  my hand itching soo here i am now hehe but Im not gonna talk about the R kekeke

What happen here? where is the jjongaholic positive vibe/energy gone?? i know many of us feel uneasy because of the R. But hey, my beloved Jjongah family are beautiful people with beautiful heart. we are here because of Jjong and Ahyoung, simply because we are feeling connect with them as a virtual couple or individual person. And when their wgm stint end, we are agree to support them for their upcoming project no matter what happen right, because we are Jjongaholic.

This is not mine, i found this post in our first home and just save this to my sticky notes for long time coz i really like this post. It's really give me strength as a shipper. So, please let me to repost this here :)

Remember @tinkiebell unnie said to us (i dont know where unnie are , hope to see u soon , unnie is the one always make this thread is unshaken ) " We are Jjongah's shipper , Jjongah couple is the kind of different couple and we are is the kind of different shippers . We don't put any expectation or pressure on their shoulder .They're idol who has alot of pressure .They have their own life , they will know how to choose right and espically their partner/love . You can't force someone to love someone , rite . Because Jjongah themself learn each other , so let them free  . I think they will know what is good for them than us . We're just the ones who always protect and support them in their career and eveything . Like Jjongah said " thanks to our support , they're closer now" SO don't put any expectation on them and yourself as well shippers . Keep enjoy their moments .    love you jjongah and shippers

cr. to owner (i'm so sorry coz i dont remember who post this) 

Lets enjoy this up and down moment together as jjongah family, support Jjong and Ahyoung as what we do so far :) 

Lets bring back positive vibe/energy to this thread chinggudeuul .... saranghandaaaaaaa :wub::wub::wub: ...

Can we just dance Hello Bubble hihihi   

163850992_5.gif

Uuupppsss ... forget to send hug for all my Jjongah family here ... saranghandaaa chinggudeul

vcxN41o.gif

And Ramadhan Kareem for all moslem Jjongaholic :wub::wub:

Edited by haerimpark

Guest Yura_el21

yes, i hope we can bring back the joy, bright and cheerful jjongah shippers :)

That is one of the reason why i decided to have an account here :)

I want to post some pictures of them but it's not working :( I believe if we really believe in them we should support them individually, since JJONGAH COUPLE won't be the same if we dont support one of them :)

cheer up chingus :)

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

leeHyo, I tried to pm u about this but cannot. Can u try to pm me first? 

pm? could you explain what is pm means?

• Like 1

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

leeHyo, I tried to pm u about this but cannot. Can u try to pm me first? 

pm? could you explain what is pm means?

private message... 

Yura update ig...
She know how to treat us well in this situation. Like said that she is okey now, really2 okey. My delulu said that she know what happen now with us....love her even more n more...:wub:
Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest minaret

People say there is a time and place to grief if we lose someone and there is also a time and place to share joyous news if we have one. I think in order to let loose to those feelings it is the best if we can let and say it out loud. To me personally this is the only channel i can talk, give comments and share the same sentiments to anything happen to Jjong and Ahyoungie. So i hope all of us will be sensitive enough, tactful enough and the most important to support each other to any comments that were or will be posted here. We will be there for each other through everything. 

I understood the feeling of lost, confused, sad or whatever  towards the recent news that we heard and like i said on my previous post its ok but i hope the feelings don't linger that long. I understood there are people 'blaming' 'bashing' Jjong from the start of the show till now but i hope we will learn to let it go. I understood some will always link Ahyoungie's name with 'sad' 'pity' when it comes to this but i hope we realized that she is more than what she is in WGM, she is a FANTASTIC BRIGHT POSITIVE HARDWORKING and KIND individual, someone who knows how to play hard and work hard when she needs to. Like the fanboy of Ahyoungie of the above video (Thank You @cicitcit- u make my moment) most of us fell in love with her personality from the show itself, my bad that i didn't want to take notice of her and GsD from the start and i'm learning now.

I don't care about the rumor anymore. If it turn up to be true then its good for him but i'm just worry of the impact that could affected his career ( which i hope not because if he willing to admit means he has weight the risk).To see him built over the years and to get media to recognize now its a hardwork and effort. Not to compare but i can see the rest of his F5 friends all building up their portfolios and at the same time steer away from any scandals and controversies for now since they are in demand and close eyes of public. I really hope this issue won't get big. Its just a simple get away and vacation he rewarded himself after the busy period that he went through."I am amazed and inspired by the incredible strength and determination of the women who gather courage to leave what no longer serves them and the moment they realized their potential and self worth, is much more powerful than anything we could have said to them"

Edited by minaret

Guest TFS-Yeo

hello guys !!! Its been a loong time since the last time i came here and actually im so shocked about the rumor and in the middle of my tarawih, i lurked this forum but i dont know i cant that much angry with jjong or nana. I realize that we are just shipper and as a shipper all that we can do is support their activities and  guys come on, we cant control their own life. We dont have that right for it. just believe what we want to believe. Honestly i believe that Jjongah is still alive. Kekekeke

And after saw ahyoung recently updated her ig with that 'gwenchana' thumb up, i feel relieved from nowhere. We know right, she ALWAYS give us a hint if something bad happen. So lets be positive everything is alright now. Or maybe jjong already calm her first like he ALWAYS did eh?? hehe

Happy Ramadhan Kareem guys!!! hope i'll be that skinny like ahyoung. Amen. Hahaahha

Jjongah fighting !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Guest mmj_leong

Have a sweet dream chingguduel JjongAh hwaiting!!! BELIEVE . FAITH . LOVE .

Cr: thank you to owner owndaddy

whoooaaa...woooaa...wooooaaaa....what the hell's going on here??what's up guys....chill guys our Yura absolutely CUTE, FAMOUS, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS and completely AWESOME she will match with another handsome guy....*please don't take it personality*

I know... about your feelings regarding the "R", I'm really understand about your feeling, same with me.....I feel little hurt and very irritating, our hope is our JjongAh*Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Ahyoung can be together in real life*Aamiin/Aameen* but, we just can make a wish, because we can't make it happen...we can't push them like we want because they have their own life and passion
I'm not try to being rude, but I just wanna thinking positive and rational......

• Like 1

hello guys !!! Its been a loong time since the last time i came here and actually im so shocked about the rumor and in the middle of my tarawih, i lurked this forum but i dont know i cant that much angry with jjong or nana. I realize that we are just shipper and as a shipper all that we can do is support their activities and  guys come on, we cant control their own life. We dont have that right for it. just believe what we want to believe. Honestly i believe that Jjongah is still alive. Kekekeke

And after saw ahyoung recently updated her ig with that 'gwenchana' thumb up, i feel relieved from nowhere. We know right, she ALWAYS give us a hint if something bad happen. So lets be positive everything is alright now. Or maybe jjong already calm her first like he ALWAYS did eh?? hehe

Happy Ramadhan Kareem guys!!! hope i'll be that skinny like ahyoung. Amen. Hahaahha

Jjongah fighting !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

oouuwwhh how i wish that too,.,since my hobby is eating,.,and my goal is to be skinny:lol:#mian OT

charandaa ah youngaaa,.,waiting soo much GSD comeback take care of you rhealth and hope other member too stay healthy and keep on exercising.,..and make comback with killer body and kill the stage and let people dying n craving for GSD performance,.,kekekekek uuyeeaahh.,.:wub:

• Like 1

Wuaaaahhh...Yura without make up! It's my favorite. I'll save this one. XD Seriously, I looove Yura without make up, because that's the time when she's back to 'the ever pretty lovely Kim Ahyoung'. I bet that's one of the reason Jjong loves to see her bareface. I'll say this once again...Kim Ahyoung noooomu yeoppo, sooooo pretty! Ottoke...I wish I can give ppoppo to her...muah mmuuah mmuuuuaaahh... ^.^

=============================
I've been lurking since this afternoon, doing some backreading.
Personally, I won't ellaborate anything about rumour/gossip. But dear Jjongaholics, please allow me to give some suggestions:

# Keep calm, take a deep breath, and don't let small talk between unknown people (which end up as rumour) got you carried away. Yes, we're open with any possibilities, we have so much 'what if' in this life, but doesn't mean we have to live up every speculation. Speculation will just make any rumour getting worse, and sometimes becomes totally nonsense. At least this is what i learn from my life. Basically, I work and live surrounded by speculation and possibilities, but i don't live by it. I live by truth and valid proof, people can call me too logic or whatever but that's how I survive literally, cause believe me speculation will just drag you to unpredictable place. Let's stay calm, collected and level headed. As you all can see, there's no valid proof until now, so Jjong has right to be treated as 'innocent'.

# Everyone has their own opinion and their own decision, everyone has right to express, rant or share their worries here about JjongAh. But I beg to not talk something that can hurt others or something that you will regret latter. In this forum-JjongAh, there are Jjongaholics who started as Jjong's fan and some as Yura's fan. Let's take it into a consideration when we post something/expreesing our thought. Although this forum has an 'edit' option which means we can delete & change what we wrote, but it doesn't change the fact we already wrote/post something, and someone might already read it and process it with his/her mind & heart. So please, take your time to think thoroughly, no need to rush. :)

# Instead of worrying about rumour, let's pray for the MERS outbreak (it's the REAL one that's happening in SK) to be handled successfully, so there will be no new infected anymore, and please rise your awareness of it.
Honestly, it's more concerning me than the rumour...since at this time uri Yura is so busy with preparing her comeback and probably will go through 'a diet routine before comeback', and not to mention the stress level of doing comeback after almost 1 year facing top girlgrops. I just hope Yura, GsD members and Jjong and all Jjongaholics there, all people there...are all stay safe & healthy.

And Jjongaholics too! I hope you all here stay safe, happy & healthy! I've been missing you all. Here's a *hug* :)

• Like 8

@mmj_leong ;) so, right now, we are hugging each other, virtually, aww..so warm & sweet, thank you~ :)

And let me say it once again...today, I found the truth...that...Kim Ahyoung noooooomu yeooppo! Although I already know this truth since day1 I see her, but seeing her no make-up face always mesmerized me again and again. What a beauty..

And here's Kim Ahyoung give some tips about make-up to her 2 dongsaengs-Minah & Hyeri:

• Like 5