[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

i wish people will stop ganging up on jjong or they should at least refrain from bad mouthing him.. the "issue" if it is even considered as one..has no basis -just tell tales..i do believe that how a person react to a situation defines his/her true personality..judging someone based on people's comments and saying unnecessary hurtful words towards the person involved (in this case--jjong)won't make you better than him nor make him lesser the person that he is..if you don't believe him then just please unfollow or remove all social media that connects you to him..and please stop dragging ah young's name regarding the "rumor"..it's unfair to both of them..we are jjongah shippers and not just jonghyun or ahyoung/yura shippers..in this thread we should be  supporting both of them..we are called JJONGAH which stands for JJONG FOR HONG JONG HYUN AND AH FOR KIM AH YOUNG.we should support them equally...i am sorry if someone will be offended when they read my post but i just can't stand all the injustices and bad mouthing..sorry..

YA me too i think enough for me to comfort people then last there are still more questioning..arguing..i told them to stop but still !!! i am tired because i am fasting, so sorry everyone. if you still want to talk about rumors,or speculation please open new thread discuss it there. Put a title jong and his rumors or whatever.. here is for JJONGAH please,if one or two time we discuss about it its normal but if got people who bashing or bad mouthing i also frustrated  and see it for urself how fast our thread from yesterday talk about this. sorry dear @lmcsc  i just mumbling at the same time here. 

• Like 5

First, for that flight attendant (if she is really works in an airplane), she was against the rules. Again, she only saw a name, and she shared tru sns, moreover the detail for next flight. 

Second, the guy who is in honeymoon. He only saw HJH in the airport, in Korea or Thailand? I don't wanna know that much. As i know, he saw hjh was alone, not with nana.

Third, the one who saw hjh in the beach? Again, alone? 

Still, we have no bright spot yet for what we should conclude. How great the sns can gather all people who saw hjh in different place, but they can talk and assume together. And all of them live in this century, must be have at least one cell phone with camera in it, but unfortunately all of them couldn't take a pic. Yes i know, our Jjong is too handsome, too hot, may be your world can stop by seeing him. The point is, everything are still soooo blur.

If you unfollow him, thats your right, if you love yura more, thats also your right, no one can affect you to love them equally in this Jjongah thread. And no one can force you to stay or say good bye to this thread. Like none of us can force Jjong or Yura to be real couple. I just wanna enjoy my ride, if i found rise and fall road, i will still clung to the driver, which is we used to call them JjongAh (HJH &Yura). And i am happy with my ride. 

Ps. Good luck for the fans who want to wait for him in the airport tomorrow, all day? From early morning til night? Hope your effort will get paid. Just saying. 

• Like 7

But i saw all the members name also on the list but maybeyura get more vote than them thatsy we can see the percentage on yura's name.im donevoting my bubbly girls name..sorry to the other member. I didnt vote ull name .. i wish good luck to other member too.mianhe

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 3

am done voting chingu...  fighting for ah young :wub::wub::wub: & thank u so much for sharing this.:)

guys i have see the nomination but confius this is for what? kekkeke i am so lazy today because fasting..my bad attitude is i can't think well when i'm hungry hmmm 

• Like 2

Ooohhhhhh....long time not post anything here,silent lurker is my only chance because of my personal issue:lol:

Shasireun...im confused about all this discussion the R thing. First off all,i believe we all gather here to become jjongaholics,jjongah shipper. Because what we see, jong is perfect for ahyoung and ahyoung is perfect for jong. It is what our ship believe right? Its our right to paired this couple as our bias,but also its anyone right to paired jong and ahyoung with somebody else and become their shipper. 

What i have been read (back to few pages), it still rumor not a fact! Unless jong/nan*/their agency said that its true,i dont really care. 

About both being in thailand,what i know nan* is filming,and jong (honestly) i dont know,is he vacation or had a job there. If he vacationing there,its that wrong? Thailand is one of the country that many tourist want to go there. And koh samui is one of the best place there for vacation. 

Even if they met, its not our concern either because we STILL dont know what are they. We hurt as we discuss something that we dont know for sure,its wasting our heart chinggu. 

Even if they date,it still a date. Why i joining this forum,because i saw them as wgm (we got MARRIED) couple. My heart goal is to see them married and cheer for them. If jong or ahyoung date somebody else,doesnt mean that our ship sink right?

OT: theres wgm couple who got a lot shipper,but after wgm,the man say he dating other girl. But after few years they break up (u all know who),,(i dont mean to discuss other couple here,mian if someone got offended :wub:).

What i mean is,date is a date,still can break,even married couple can divorce.

Didnt we promise to ship both of them (jong n ahyoung) as jjoangaholics? We also promise to cheer them as individual right? And last but not least,we promise to spazzing jong n ahyoung for 5/7 years later to see if they really meant to be together. 

Lets not shaked by rumor,but believe what we want to believe. Bring happy vibe to this ship (please....),because this ship is one of my sweet escape from my real life :blink::lol:. If later we found out that they married to each other we can party,but if they end up married with another person,then i will say that this ship is end for me.

Mian for my long post. Hope we all stay positive or stay as chinggu at least #heart #hug #toallofyou.

• Like 6

Guest ShinSangHwa

After a while i read all the comment, i think i can be happy again....Thank you all shipper...

Sorry for my post back then, it got little dizzied during fasting...hahaha

I will love them more than before....Jong and Ah Young please get stronger....

the 'JjongAh' title that I carry under my soompi name will forever be wat I'm proud of the most in my cyber world....  I can easily change or make a new one but I'm telling myself that being JjongAh shipper is one of my proudest moment in my life.... it has always been a roller coaster ride from beginning but I will still riding this roller coaster regardless of what future has store for us. I will forever support both of them in whatever they do...as a duo or as individual.... it really hurts when haters keep on blaming Jjong and feels sorry towards AhYoung...... we do not know what happen or what going on its only them who knew it....... it hard to a shipper but I'm not regret it......

• Like 4

After a while i read all the comment, i think i can be happy again....Thank you all shipper...

Sorry for my post back then, it got little dizzied during fasting...hahaha

I will love them more than before....Jong and Ah Young please get stronger....

SELAMAT BERPUASA (happy fasting) dear..

• Like 1

He's an actor and i think what he talked about yura, or wgm including nana, it's also part of his profession. He's not intended to be a liar but he has to do that. We talked about popularity, money, maintaining an image. So may be it was true he's been with Nana. When the roumor came up he has to deny it, so the show could continue ( his management must be told him). 

Yes, we have change our mind that we like him only an actor who can do his job with his best he can, no more. We have to accept that. We don't know his real life. We're not his parents or his friends. That's so sad but it's the fact of his world.

Just don't judge him to much. Cause he's only doing his job.

Good day everyone.:D

• Like 1

Guest rant567

ehm, i do understand that some of us might be disappointed. after all, we are all a shipper and our disappointment just shows how much we do care about this couple. we want them to be big, to be together as a couple and we want them to be happy simply because we love them. but please refrain from badmouthing Jjong or Nana. we are not that kind of shipper. there is always another way of presenting our opinion and badmouthing a person simply because the unfounded rumor is not one of them. besides, if the rumor is not proven one day, you'd look back to your statement and you'd might feel bad about what you've written ;) just saying :)  

I stand to what I think about this rumor thing. Unless there is any proof presented in the form of picture, I wont make any further judgement about this issue. I think I am a quiet emotional person but making a decision based on groundless rumor is not one of them. I'll wait for the proof to be presented it self. after all, this is an entertainment industry. Nothing like a dating news could go slip from the newscaster fingers. sooner or later, if it is true, it will be on the news with all the hoopla needed for such kind of issue. 

And yes, if this is true, Jjong will get a really bad backlash and there is nothing we can do about it. And I am agree that the disappointment will come not only from the dating issue but also from the fact that it will destroy all the 'innocent and honest' image that he has built so far. But if it is proven one day that this is a wrong and baseless rumor, I think I cannot help to be really sorry for him. He either destined to be a really big star (judging from what he has to go through so far, dealing with rumor after rumor right when his project is about to be launched) or this entertainment world is simply not for him (and that's why it's so easy to outcast him through such silly act, if is only if this rumor is true). 

so, let's just wait. Ramadhan kareem for all the moslem shipper at this forum :)  

ehm, i do understand that some of us might be disappointed. after all, we are all a shipper and our disappointment just shows how much we do care about this couple. we want them to be big, to be together as a couple and we want them to be happy simply because we love them. but please refrain from badmouthing Jjong or Nana. we are not that kind of shipper. there is always another way of presenting our opinion and badmouthing a person simply because the unfounded rumor is not one of them. besides, if the rumor is not proven one day, you'd look back to your statement and you'd might feel bad about what you've written ;) just saying :)  

I stand to what I think about this rumor thing. Unless there is any proof presented in the form of picture, I wont make any further judgement about this issue. I think I am a quiet emotional person but making a decision based on groundless rumor is not one of them. I'll wait for the proof to be presented it self. after all, this is an entertainment industry. Nothing like a dating news could go slip from the newscaster fingers. sooner or later, if it is true, it will be on the news with all the hoopla needed for such kind of issue. 

And yes, if this is true, Jjong will get a really bad backlash and there is nothing we can do about it. And I am agree that the disappointment will come not only from the dating issue but also from the fact that it will destroy all the 'innocent and honest' image that he has built so far. But if it is proven one day that this is a wrong and baseless rumor, I think I cannot help to be really sorry for him. He either destined to be a really big star (judging from what he has to go through so far, dealing with rumor after rumor right when his project is about to be launched) or this entertainment world is simply not for him (and that's why it's so easy to outcast him through such silly act, if is only if this rumor is true). 

so, let's just wait. Ramadhan kareem for all the moslem shipper at this forum :)  

I did not really want Jjongah together in real life. I just wanted them to finish as a really cute innocent couple... but it was ruined with the scandal Now at the portal, naver and daum, people comment about that yura is pity girl T_T

that is not what I want,... Yura... T_T the innocent, bright also thoughtful lady got an image of a pity girl ... that is why I feel very upset about...

For friendly reminder hahaha refresharrow-10x10.png back..so beautiful just like painting..

creditarrow-10x10.pngto pic owner

One thing I feel sad about is Ahyoung is the one who always trying hard to bring his attention almost every time at the episodes. T_T

One thing I very sad because they look so real >>>>>>happy laugh , eye gaze,how they talk,  awkward skinship look like very real from stranger,dating & married

• Like 1