[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@dee_230208 chingu i read that news.. but i believe and have faith to jjong and ahyoung.. we already passed a situation like this before.. i will believe the news like that if jjong really says with his own mouth.. so for me that rumour its not true.. we can pass this situation together.. jjongaholics fighting.. #bighug. ♡

• Like 7

so stressed at work and news of our couple lightens my mood these past few days..as of the "rumor"-i've kind of seen it in ig and seems like that there's no evidence so we just have to calm our nerves and shrug our shoulders and move on without batting an eyelash as we have bigger fish to fry..--the much anticipated interaction of our couple in inkigayo during gsd's album promotion and hopefully ah young attending jjong's movie premiere..

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 6

Guest rant567

rumor will stay as a rumor when there is no proof. all we could do is to stay calm until it's proven otherwise. so stay positive, guys :)  I've been a silent lurker for the past few days due to the internet connection. oh may, I miss this forum but I've to catch my flight. will be back reading after I landed for the lay over :) I miss you Jjongaholics :)   

Its been awhile but may I ask what rumor are you guys referring to? I backread a couple of pages and the only thing i saw was the instagram post about jong following nana. He followed her along time ago, it was posted back in the old thread, nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

who started this rumor? was it a twitter post? 

all the comments on his IG is not making this rumor any better. 

I had to go re-watch episode 36 just to reassure myself Jong is not the type to lie, ugh but this sucks so bad, can we just have GSD comeback now, Im JJONGAH deprived 

Edited by Gitakawaii
  • Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

Morning chingus, I don't want to ruin your moods here, but can someone message me the link of thos "R*mor"??
just want to see it by meself. i don't know if it is only me who did not know about the "New" r*mor? Thanks.

Guest hihi_hehe

Honestly, why cant we talk about rumors here?

Anyway, I'm gonna put it in spoiler then

So it started with Nana's latest pic on her IG, she is (or was) in Thailand,  Koh Samui.  In the comments, someone mentioned how he met HJH at the airport and it seemed like he was in Koh Samui too.  Something like that 

Coincident or not, they are together or not, Idk~

Honestly, why cant we talk about rumors here?

Anyway, I'm gonna put it in spoiler then

Hidden Content

Thanks for filling us in on this issue. Okay, we have great jjongah detectives, I'm sure they will get to the bottom of this rumor, if he is there then "oh well" we shall have to see how it plays out. 

• Like 2

Im hoping its some crazy fangirls making stuff up again. I mean if he or she saw him, I'm sure there will be pictures of him everywhere by now.

anyone know what's HJH schedule is like these past 2 weeks?

Edited by Gitakawaii
  • Like 3

like i care ha ???:phew: 

ok i am not the hot temper person but sometimes haters make feel annoying...if man n girl ( idol,actor or etc) close with each other the will make speculation,if they like they ship..if don't they will bash you till end..like what happen in one or 2 couple idol..shame on you haters..looks like they cannot be at same airport,same market and what is all about? i don't understand them. if guy have close friend which is a girl..that normal in my country u know..i don't know korean culture but this really annoying, to jong i hope he will not answer the nonsense question if they ask him..please ignore them juseyo..

• Like 4

Guest hihi_hehe

I dont think "crazy fan girls" made that up.  I think it was just a person mentioning how he saw HJH at the airport. And that person also said he didnt take pics.

I understand, you guys are sensitive about "proof" but you have to consider every possibility.  Remember back then when the scandal broke out, i believe no one here believed that HJH and Nana were hanging out but it was confirmed by HJH himself that he did indeed met and ate with Nana and their group of friends.  So what if it turns out HJH and Nana were/are together? (regardless with or without their friends)  

Im hoping its some crazy fangirls making stuff up again. I mean if he or she saw him, I'm sure there will be pictures of him everywhere by now.

He had his inkigayo filming on sundays and there was a pic of him in sangam near sbs this sunday.

• Like 3

He had his inkigayo filming on sundays and there was a pic of him in sangam near sbs this sunday.

yes..we all saw that pic..some one post it right? 

Guest lyly11

sorry i am new here , just wondering how are we sure that he is not really dating Nana ?

even if he said he wasn't , i do see he was a little not nice with Yura in wgm, so it makes me Wonder  .