[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest TFS-Yeo

Im in the middle of meeting but after saw jjong update his ig, i cant control my finger for not comin here!!!! why he ALWAYS update his ig after ahyoung recently??? Eciyeeeeeeee~

Guest pavina

pabo TFS_Yeo :)  because our pabo couple missing each other so if one updated ig another one got an reaction 5555
 they just miss each other n  like to drop some hints to us their pabo Jjongaholic just enough to cheer our day and reducing our JjongAh syndrome

Same as others hope to see them together soon i wander i'll ever get cure from JjongAh syndrome tho i guess first love stay with us 4ever <3

Well let's follow them closely and support both til the end and hope for more good news to come in our home  Fighting JJongAh!! Fighting Jjonaholic!!

yaaaa' jjong seobaaaaaaanggg.,.,put your face on pic at least,.,!!! why would i want to see shoes on your update.,.0614.gifkekekekeekkkk,.,.dont KAY teach you how to selfie yet,.aiiiyyooohh.,.,5cb3f6122019711ab21875dd8f961118.gif**as i dont want to comment in his ig so put my frustration here6a8d4c41f5225419a72b90d21d595e01.gif,.,mianhhaaeeee chinguuyaaaaaa,.,.,excuseme gonna get a life

@MaryH gwenchana chinggu-ya.....im a little bit upset too,but atleast we know that jong not only post pic on his instagram but also lurking to ahyoung insta. There is no way he missed to lurk there right? Even we check closely their insta, why they not check each other, maybe ahyoungie insta already saved on jong search mode right? *my delulu and hope its not only delulu to feed up my hunger about them* :D:D:D

..hmmmm.. why post your shoes Jjong Seobang.. are you going somewhere?? somewhere far??.. somewhere far, far, away from SK??? (whisper mode: somewhere in Italy???) ..is that a hint??.. hehehe.. JjongAholics delulu never ends..  ;)

Omg.. seems like we are in a small party to see their IG updates recently, LoL.

May be, Jjong has free time today and he start being a stalker, AY' stalker. Now, he is not following AY IG but he is following us (this thread), kkkkkkk. So, since AY's update her IG in Italy since yesterday with happy vacation/work... but on the other country Jjong still busy with his schedule. It might be make Jjong felt envy, LoL. And today he give us only three shoes as a revenge, Red in the middle of white and black.

Okay, black and white couple hat (ep their first breakfast at house) and red jacket (ep Ay b'day). Yes, delulu are allowed right? Let me join for next few hours til i arrive home (am in heavy traffic jam). And hello Jakarta, happy parking on the road guys. (Asia-African Confrence). Sorry for rumbling but their update a bit made my day :)>-

as what i understand from the translation on jong ig, he thanks the owner of the shoe designer. i think he go sponsored for his photoshoot or maybe for his casual, or or or, maybe for vacation.. vacation... who knows..right chinggu right?? where? where?? italy? gondola? hmmm :-\" :)>- ;;)

Guest amiphan0204

To Jjong: so now u uploaded the shoes u received from your hyungs, they r great. But maybe u will think of Ahyoung when u r given shoes right? And also ur wifey's remind: giving shoes doesnt mean u 2 will be separated, right? :)) :)) :))

Guest mmj_leong

@syasyifa09ismadi haha! That's me chinggu ;) my six sense always accurate jinjia not the 1st time I predict things accurately :D

Guest bbblyzu3

I think the shoes that Jong posted on his IG is sponsored by delharmonie brand for RM last week
He wore white shoes right on RM

edit: minah just update her IG with her sister.. all of them at different places now.

Guest TFS-Yeo

Aaaaaah but i think he's just post that pict as an excuse. Same like me laaah, Cant control his finger for not posting his ig after stalk ahyoung IG. Aigooooo hong seobang :-? :-\"