[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@NamSeoYeon18 Hehe yeah we pretty much moved to Twitter- and IG-land :P Thanks for dropping by!

@rawrr915 OooooOOooo.. I like those!! Love the text and the images you used! And the manip is simply amazing! Good that you did not forget our two tags :D

I'll post mine tomorrow. Still 27th here in Norway :P

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Happy 2nd anniversary Jjongaholics and JjongAh!!

Time goes by so quickly. I can still remember the moment "you walked down the aisle" together, hand in hand. Thanks for the good memories, the laugh, the cry, the romance and passion... Without you, we wouldn't have had the opportunity to know the person Kim Yura or Hong Jong Hyun, or even meet such wonderful friends from all over the world. Many of us have moved on, or moved to social medias (SO many Jjongaholics on Instagram). A few are still here in this thread, and some are simply just being quiet while keeping you dear in their heart. Without a doubt, you were and still are important to us, and we choose to show that differently.

CHEERS!

Champagne-Tower-Inside.jpg

Here are my cards! Hope you like them! Please don't edit them or use them without permission.

Always credit me whenever reposting

Jjong_Ah2nd_Anniversary.jpg

Nostalgia.jpg

Brush credits:

chrysanthemum by emmabing

Custom Brush Set by Tyler Street streetz86

33 minutes ago, jjzan said:

its the best couple of WGM 2nd anniversary..

Hehe... that's my graphic you just posted there.. i made it to mr Lemon during our secret santa project. please credit me in your post :) 

Happy jjongah daaay!

54 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

Hehe... that's my graphic you just posted there.. i made it to mr Lemon during our secret santa project. please credit me in your post :) 

Happy jjongah daaay!

54 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

Happy jjongah daaay

oh..sorry my friend i didnt know its my first time posting pics..im putting u on credit .:):)

• Like 2

cr: owner

sorry guys i was just practicing posting picture..i dunno how to delete..:(..i was also curious of that ring thats jhong hyun's style..too impossible if theres no communication between the two of them even just 4 a closest friend..:bawling:  

• Like 2

Hey guys..long times can't drop by.

I need to share my gloomy days with u.

Have u read n see bout jong nn dates in bowling place that post by some fan?

I don't know what to say this times, but i have seen the vid that already deleted by the ig owner that is true there are jong so hyuk n a girl (not clear but seem like nn n the ig owner use hastag nana too)

If they really dating. Jjongah is done n he will called a big lier. If he just hang out as a friend means he is so dumb to not take care his image cuz jongnn rumors will only give him a bad things.

Sorry guys, didn't means to disturb ur weekend. But i need a place to release my worries. 

N this is just my pov. Hope u can enlightened me.

• Like 3

@dee_230208 I'll be honest too about that post I saw too. I was disappointed and still am disappointed about that as well. When I first saw it, I was like. "what is this troll posting about again" and then I realized it was a real post and it hit me. I'm not gonna rationalize it and say they're just friends hanging out, but I'm also not going to say they're def dating either. I think now that it's been over year since WGM ended, we've gone through highs and lows about our Jjongah couple and at this point, it's their lives. It is possible that our Jjongah couple did date and the relationship ran its course and they realized they are better off as friends or they never really dated but kept in touch instead. Either way, it is their feelings and love life. We cannot force feelings. If it is meant to be, it will happen. I will, however, be really upset if i ever find out he hurt our yura's heart in any shape and form with his inconsiderate actions, so I will leave it at that. Let's continue to support Yura's drama coming out soon next month and keep trucking through. Yura's popularity is no joke in south korea and her career is really moving up!!

• Like 5