[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Updates from Yura and Jjong today :D

OF COURSE it had to be a care, of course!!! Looks like he had lots of fun in that workshop. hehe

Yura looks gorgeous in this picture! Sexy and stylish outfit! "Danke Schön" means "Thank you" in German btw (gosh.. can't believe I had German for 6 years at school... )

Guest maulida88

its been a year since their last episode at wgm :wub:

time files.... a beautiful gif set from choding-couple tumblr.

tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo3_r2_250.gif tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_o3u18c5yqT1u5e7xxo1_r1_250.gif

in the second gif, [I just realised since the camera moving in the vid. but I guess the gif maker make the camera less moving] 

it just cute how hjh stand still while wait yura to take his hand :wub:

28 minutes ago, maulida88 said:

in the second gif, [I just realised since the camera moving in the vid. but I guess the gif maker make the camera less moving] 

Omg!! They are breathtaking!!! I have never seen such amazing gifs of Jjongah before. The person who made them managed to capture moments we have not noticed till now. Like you pointed out, I didn't take in that Jjong was waiting for Yura to hold his hand when they walked down the aisle until I saw the second gif. And look at him looking at her!!!! Just wow! Oh man, they were so lovely when they held hands hu? Their hands fit perfectly together, like they were made for each other haha!

Thanks for sharing!! And thanks for reminding me of how perfect they were together in wgm. Please share more if you stumble across other marvelous fanarts :D 

@dee_230208 I know, right? He was "slow" as in he did not want to act unnatural and he gave her the space and respect that she deserved. He is an introvert guy so skinship and all that at first meetings could be considered fake and pushy for someone like him. I'm happy that he was himself, that Yura saw him for how/who he really is and encouraged him to take a step further, and that the final results were true affection, effortless chemistry and cute handholdings. What we saw was a journey of two people and a relationship development, not skinship for the sake of skinship. ;) 

On 3/11/2016 at 6:42 PM, maulida88 said:

hhiinngg @dee_230208 im soo with uu guuyyss.,.that soo beautiful even just them holding hands feels sooo uughh every beautiful word u can imagine:wub::wub: this sound the only good word i know is beautiful yeah maybe right.,.  but that is first word that comes in my mind when i see those gifs:wub:

on wedding gifs such a beautiful moment as i wasnt watch too detail all that u guys been said plus jjong eyes was fix on our ah youngiee full of affection aawww whata sweet jongiee **i wish our ah young see this gifs how touch she must've feel,.lord our jjong such a deep boy**uugghh i'll give u a cheek kiss jjongjjongieee car.,wew 

thax for sharing this gifs i can only remember everything abt jjongah is beautiful **miss them more.,.btw have watch this

and lastly.,.tastty road ep 3 finaallyyyy subed http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wv8rq_girl-s-day-yura-tasty-road-ep-3-eng-sub_shortfilms thax @hjjdai5y for sub luv yaaa:heart::heart: i thought they are doind eating competion you know sometime our food fighter  loosing grip that kind of feel when it comes to good food:lol::lol:.,that side of her also look cute to mee:D:D

still hv a day to work tmr,.sadly hv to say,.nite all,.sweet dreams sleep tight,.or sleep a little dream of mee,.well might too burden to dream of mee:D:D just sleep everyone,.,luv yaaaa

• Like 7

HAPPY WHITE DAY EVERYONE!! Eat lots of chocolate for me ok? I'm on diet! hahaha... ha.... ha..... *crying a river*

Updates from JjongAh today! :D

Wonder what Jjong has been up to. His stylist is with him. Maybe a Photoshoot?

Looks like Yura had a photoshoot though! "Shoot finished. Magazine 2016 April 2nd"

Woohoo!

Updates!

OH..MY...SPRING!!! jsfdjkasdjflsakdf!!! she looks like a goddess!! Can't wait to see all the pictures from the photoshoot!

New pics from "Polo Family"

01.jpg

07.jpg

18.jpg

with the girlfriends

Spoiler

16.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

That's it! Have a nice weekend!!

Of course our boy Jjong updates his IG too!

talking about the weather too ;) Spring is finally here y'all!!!

Leaving hints here and there hu? I get it, I get it... hahahaha

hi guys, its been a while :) i wanna share with you what they found in latest ep of tasty road, yura was wearing a bracelet similar to jong bracelet in wgm era, another one from i think from hera park and there's one more our princess was wearing a ring very similar to her wedding ring.. until now i dont know how to post pics here :sweatingbullets: You can check on yura and jong'g ig someone tag to them..:heart:

• Like 5

OK SO!

Someone has been wearing a lot of old jewelries lately. The picture of Yura is from her latest Tasty Road episode.

Let me state the obvious here and leave it to your interpretation:

- The ring looks like their wedding ring

- The thin bracelet looks like the one she got from Jjong's friend (the jewelry designer)

- The thick bracelet looks like the one Jjong used to wear

credit wanf_hong @ IG

credit rhissajurilla @ IG

I THINK THEY ARE ALL THE FREAKING SAAAME!!! What do YOU think? :D

@Jernz waaah! I didn't see that you tagged me! haha but yeah! I'm glad that you also saw that they look the same, because I was a little bit unsure myself. I was afraid that delulu and delala were playing pranks on me. The wedding ring is a little bit doubtful because the picture of the ring was so blurry, but the bracelets DO look the same! Gosh, what's up with all the stuff the are throwing at us hu? Talking about spring and all, the rings, the bracelets... I mean, they are making it hard to be a sane shipper, but then again, the words "sane" and "shipper" don't belong together in theory :P

Hemmmm....we just need to be patient n always have  faith in them till officially. N like the blood couple whose without many knew already in their 2nd years...

Thanks for all update. :wub:..

Anyone here have tastyroad lasted eps link???

• Like 6

15 hours ago, anniepanda said:

OK SO!

Someone has been wearing a lot of old jewelries lately. The picture of Yura is from her latest Tasty Road episode.

Let me state the obvious here and leave it to your interpretation:

- The ring looks like their wedding ring

- The thin bracelet looks like the one she got from Jjong's friend (the jewelry designer)

- The thick bracelet looks like the one Jjong used to wear

I THINK THEY ARE ALL THE FREAKING SAAAME!!! What do YOU think? :D

wwooohoooo.,.bring it on honeeeyy .,.kim ah young sii whats on your mind tell meee.,!!?? ok i was sceptical type abt jjongah wearing couple things on public but this oomaigad that ring and similar bracelete on ah youngiee ##did u borrow it from jjong or just coicidence your coordi has picked it tell meee,.,look 97% same in my eyes:wub: i cant give 100%bcs last time i checked on i got -3 on my right,eyes,.i knowi too much information **sowry back to the topic Aiii NEEEED SOME INSIGHTS anyone,.,.whoo can read her mind if it comes to ah young i cant guessing bcs she is soo layered.,reason why iam sure our ah youngie wanted to tell us someting is as u know she always give  a hints trough pic.,like when she posted a pic with sad face and show her ring to tell us she was doing last WGM BRI like that,.soo what u guys think come on share with meee.,.i need to feed my jjongaholics spirit been so flat lately:lol:

whhooppss almost forgot our ah young updated pic her.,oomyyy,.her body shaped already certified as most sexy/wanted undenyable **looked the articles she was on.,.waaaaww**jaw drops.,.she looks georgeos **eyes locked on her legs wwaaawww again still amaze how long her legs are with wavy hair she look soo womanly seductive in white dress also fits her well soo stunning,.aaiiggooo our ah youngiee u worked hard**here hugs:wub: u know she looks skinier

and last but not least aiigooo our jjong seobang look like having fun with her new hobby lately start with assemble RC car and now into real car yyaaww indeed there is aboy inside every man hhaaaakkk **kidding soo manly our jjong stay healthy and happy our jjongaahhh fightiingg.,!!!

• Like 8

@dee_230208 yes! I wanna wait till some news of them come out, but in the meantime, I just gotta sail along with this ship. No regrets! :D

@jjzan it does look like Jjong's bracelet, right?! I know what you are thinking, Jjong probably gave it to her :P mehehehe

@MaryH hahaha yeah it's almost 100% for me as well, not quite there! I want to hold myself back a little bit, don't wanna go all cray cray you know ;)

But this is how I see it. Yura has been more active on social media and we have seen more of her than Jjong. Recently, there have been plenty of times where we have seen objects that are connected to Jjong somehow, or heard her mention Jjong. We have seen the rooftop pillow in her bedroom during VAPPs. We have also seen her making the SAME dish that she made to Jjong, the dish she promised him to improve so she could make it to him again. We have notices her wearing jewelries that look very similar to the ones she wore during WGM, and one of the bracelets looks very much the same as Jjong's. Heck, we have SEEN her nod when Jjong's old coworker asked her if she is meeting up with Jjong well. AND she did mention Jjong during a VAPP session she had; she mentioned that he doesn't like eggplants.

All of these incidents add up to one thing, and one thing only my dear Mary... she is being brave and with each step, she is showing the world how she feels. I remember that we had a discussion going on about Yura's personality and how hard it was for us to know how she felt. One could assume that a joyful and bright girl like her would be more open and show more emotions. But Yura was and still is hard to read, much harder than the introvert Jjong. She covers her other emotions with one emotion only, and that is being cheerful. Heck, some of us began to question whether or not she was into him at all! I always thought that Yura is a deep person who likes to observe rather than shouting out her opinions. She is actually very complicated! The first time I saw her express sadness was when she took that sadface selca before the ending of WGM, like you mentioned. I feel that she is being more expressive regarding Jjong nowadays. Seeing Jjong talking so warmly about Yura without rush or hesitations (radio interview), and seeing Yura showing objects that are connected to Jjong and mentioning him, make me so happy, really. It warms my heart to know that they still care about each other.

I have a good time keeping up with updates from them. If they are just regular updates about what they have been up to lately, great!  If the updates are Jjongah related, SUPER AWESOME!:D

What do you think about the recent updates? Take ten steps back, do you think it's a little bit far-fetched to assume anything right now? Or are you just going with the flow?

@anniepanda You've taken over as detective #1 for this ship, huh? I really need to get on the instagram ship, feels like everything worth finding is on that site...

At least it's still sailing, even if it's just with our delulu minds having fun. Speaking of delulu, where is my dear @bebang state of delulu mind, you cannot mention the word delulu in the Jjongaholics threads without her :D I wonder what she'd have to say about this hehe

It's nice that even though we're all scattered around Soompi, we can still identify each other with our badges... I'm going to miss it when they take it off :( 

• Like 5

@nuckertuck PFFFFF of course!!

anigif_enhanced-14041-1406809483-30.gif

(or I just post whatever I find on IG and pretend that I'm the detective.. and how much I just looove this epic hair flip gif without hair! *snapping fingers*)

My Jjongaholic badge will always stay with me, if they gonna take it off one day, I will photoshop it back again! Count on it!