[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Annyeong chinggus!!

Hope all of you are well!  Miss this thread .. Hihihi but dont worry i am in IG still posting uri jjongahs photos hihihi

Enjoy the video!!hope someone could translate and transcribe here like before!!

God bless you !!

Love jjongah!!

Its me bebang always on delulu state of mind

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, parisianjjongah said:

Hi chingus,
From what i understand, there are several articles on Naver about HJH description of his ideal type and how much it looks like yura.
Unfortunately, i'm not familiar with Naver at all. I've tried to look at it. But i was only able to translate the titles.
So i have a clue about the different subject that he talked about during his radio interview but that's it.
HELP?
Thank you :)

after stalking jjong's IG since its hot right know, from what i read from someone who tag his IG, she said the DJ asking what kind of his ideal type? he said someone who are cheerful, lively, and like to laugh, and the DJ said what a jjongAh shipper would asked. he said "so its like Yura?" and the posters posted the face of JH while answered yes with a little giggle (still the same old jjong everytime someone asking about ahyong) guess what galsssss...................

518acbfd3711eed229b2503ae1bc6aa21e131b56

:bawling:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, cochoyahoo27 said:

after stalking jjong's IG since its hot right know, from what i read from someone who tag his IG, she said the DJ asking what kind of his ideal type? he said someone who are cheerful, lively, and like to laugh, and the DJ said what a jjongAh shipper would asked. he said "so its like Yura?" and the posters posted the face JH while answered yes with a little giggle (still the same old jjong everytime someone asking about ahyong) guess what galsssss...................

THANK YOU :D

@bebang i've watched the video. Thank you! It seems that there were multiple reference about yura <3

• Like 2

OMG!

I was at work and read about Jjong's radio show and I could NOT put away the phone AT.ALL!

It is true that the DJ mentioned JjongAh/Yura/Jjong/WGM and I can't wait for someone *cough* @delphinite *cough* to translate the best parts for us! kekeke (just joking. only when u have time my dear!!!)

I hope that Yura and Jjong will do well on their projects, and I hope that they will get more opportunities in the future. Who knows, maybe they will be on the same show one day? I mean, people are STILL linking them together, and they are STILL talking about each other with affection.

Sorry for not being here since the ice age! But I promise that I will be more active again. We have so much to look forward to :)

Jjong's birthday is coming up soon and I hope we can celebrate it here together.

Let's come up with some tags we can use on IG and twitter!

MISS you all!!! *hugs*

Hi everybody,

Judging by the latest news, I can say that we are quite lucky with our couple :lol: 

Here are some press pics of our girl at the airport today on her way to Hong Kong:

201601220938005506_l_99_20160122093909.j

More under the spoiler:

Spoiler

201601220942574815_l_99_20160122094403.j

201601220928283572_l_99_20160122093004.j

201601220935449396_l_99_20160122093704.j

201601220929462637_l_99_20160122093104.j

• Like 9

I know this is completely random but I gotta say my jjongah feels are tinging! I think jong hyun's ideal type has morphed into being exactly like yura.

And I gotta say this, I am just so amazed at how yura is looking good more and more. From when she is at award shows, to even just going to the airport. And that handbag she is carrying, is that the one she spent money on during wgm? the only jong said it was pretty? (picture via phone)

^^ please please hopefully jjongah can do a project soon.

The one i am most eager to see is a photoshoot with the two of them! thats what i want the most!:wub:

• Like 7

@kaoriharang  haha yes! Yura is getting prettier and prettier day by day! I love her oufit so much! It's stylish and elegant. I kinda miss her red hair though, but this hair color fits her well too!

@daloula thanks for the pictures! I'm happy that we invested in this ship :P Yes, the thread is slow and has seen better days, but at least it's still alive and well! Thank you for being here and provide us with pictures and updates. Sugar free ice cream to you! It's on me ;) 

@anniepanda me too! I really loved her bright redhead, but I think she looks better in softer colours like her light brown hair now. Yura surprises me at times, she can because cute one moment and then become a goddess another moment. Truly WOW!

Looking at the rough translations of the radio show, i think its safe to say that jong is officially in love with yura. The fact that he says she is his ideal type! BINGO! Now I just need them to get together!

(please please please)

P.S. Why is GsD in HK?

• Like 6

Chingus,

From what i read on IG HJH said :

- the crew of WGM wanted them to be as natural and genuine as they were on the set off cam and show their off screen chemistry on cam but he couldnt really do it because he was too aware of being watched, and too aware of the cameras.

- the MC told him that the other MC who wasnt there is a BIG fan of Yura. And HJH laugh and asked why he didnt come

- HJH was asked about his ideal type and said that he like someone cheerful and bright to complete him. The MC asked so someone like Yura? He smiled big time and said yes and that he did/does got along very well with her.

HJH was introduced by the MC, at the beginning of the radio show, as yura's "husband"

At the end of the show, Girls day song Expectations was played, it made them laugh and HJH made a world play with it. I Think something like "you can Expect my drama" (not sure at all)

CREDITS to all the jjongah fans on IG 

PS: its just a summary of what i read. Its not completely accurate (i didnt write exactly word by word things that ive read)

• Like 15

10 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

@anniepanda me too! I really loved her bright redhead, but I think she looks better in softer colours like her light brown hair now. Yura surprises me at times, she can because cute one moment and then become a goddess another moment. Truly WOW!

Looking at the rough translations of the radio show, i think its safe to say that jong is officially in love with yura. The fact that he says she is his ideal type! BINGO! Now I just need them to get together!

(please please please)

P.S. Why is GsD in HK?

kkaakkuuunggg 76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gifhowdy dear aaaalll.,.so far as i know GsD guesting this music fest,.also might hv shoot for some MBC show as sneak peak pic posted our beloved chingu @Yleenlike kill two birds with one stone at time hheeee,.,.

and since last night i missed watch LOTJ and cant wait for the sub so i googling and get this3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif,..,,

part 1 raw LOTJ ep 197      part 2 raw LOTJ ep 197 i dont own this vid but big thanks to uploader :wub:

whata lucky it's so rare for Kshow to hv raw this fast or unless i didnt know LOTJ is soo popular and highly anticipated by it's viewers,.,ahh eniway hv great weekend everyone343.gif

Ps : our ah youngie like we known as a natural beauty., she always pretty in my eyes.,just the way she is:grimace::wub::wub:

• Like 3

Heloooo....

Long time just being silent reader here. I always visited this lovely thread to read all of ur comments to have some update of our couple news n know how all of our jjongaholics doin.

N past days we are have very2 gud news from them. They are getting busier this years.

N this make me greedy...kkkkkkk...

Like chinggus here, since k media still n i believe will always linked them together (what proof do we need again after yesterday off school radio?????? ) wish for another project for them as one. N the photo shoot is the best project. Maybe feb issue for valentine day :wub::wub::wub:..

I still haven't watch jongie of the jungle. But from what i read on ig seem that the panama episode are doin really well. N most ppl appreciate jong for being cute n fun maknae from all the cast. I never watch those show but this is an exception coz jongie. So help me chinggus, give me the link of that show that already subbed..

Ahyoungee is busy in Hongkong with the girls wonder what program the have been doin now. Waiting for eating show for Ahyongee.. its surely match her well..kkkk..

Another wishes for GDs comeback this year will be hit again n many unfortunate things that happened during RMB era didn't happened again so we can see our girls more on screen..aameen.

• Like 4

Hellow dear Jjongaholics, how do I miss this thread. It has been long time I didn't post anything here, but always lurk by any chance to get update about Jjongah.

And I just found about radio interview of Jjong today (hyiooing...I am so out of date ahjumma), I knew he had radio interview from his IG, but am not kind of shipper reading the comments so i didn't know that we have a lot of good news. Pabo me :D

Glad to have some translations here and thank you guys to make this thread alive. Looking forward for Jjong birthday and another shocking news about them. I am so proud being one of Jjongaholics, and my name will always be labelled as Jjongaholics in soompi. 

tumblr_n2cksg8c9a1sp4fvjo2_500.gif

• Like 6