[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

GIRL's DAY Expectation in the awards ceremony earlier.

How cute IU is singing in 1:48-1:50 :D:D

Edited by Yura_el21

@Yura_el21 if I'm not mistaken, it seems that uri Ahyoungie unfollow KangNam and vice versa. 

I don't think they followed each other

Really??? then it's my mistake, sorry hehehehe

Yeah I'm sure that they never followed each other on instagram, she actually unfollowed the onefineday account that was made to promote girl's day's one fine day and another similar account.

• Like 2

Guest maulida88

after attending awards ceremony, girl's day have Tencent Kpop concert. Here the performance video

and hong jong hyun start the promotion of his new movie Alice

his co-star lee go eun also make a comment

0c3DcXl.jpg

두근두근 its more like a heartbeat sound imply excited feeling. [I hope I translated it right XD]

and for Yura V-app its supposed to be every monday at 10pm KST if its next week is similar time with last week.

Edited by maulida88

Guest Yura_el21

To all my lovely jjongAHolic please help Uri ah young and her sister to win in MAMA.

Cr: to owner

GIRLS DAYS IS NOMINATED FOR BEST DANCE AT MAMA AWARDS START VOTING 7 PM KOREAN TIME.

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

Edited by Yura_el21

Omg! Yura does look like an angel  @Yleen

Can't believe she was able to walk in those heels! What a way to walk down the stairs hahaha! Sojin and Yura looked classy and elegant today. Love!

@Yura_el21 I spit out my tea when I saw that picture! Why Alice of all things?! What an odd coincident don't you think? ;) Not gonna read too much into, nope! not gonna!

Anyways, tomorrow is Halloween and I hope some of you will share wonderful creations in this thread. Been a long time since we have spammed the thread with graphics! I think the last time was the anniversary?

I will unfortunate be busy the whole weekend, so I've decided to share my Halloween graphic with you today instead :)

I hope you like it! :D

As always, do not edit the picture and give me a proper credit if you post it somewhere else. Thanks!!

Evil_Within.jpg

aaaand.. I can't leave you guys without giving you some Halloween goodies! Have a gruesome Halloween and a wonderful weekend people!!! MUAH!

yummy-halloween-cupcakes--large-msg-1347

cq5dam.web.616.462.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Guest maulida88

aahhh... its halloween time :o

i do not have any capability on editing but in last 10 min I doodle something with my photo-shop. 

very simple one :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !! ghost-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?129279110

4obmcye.jpg

(its supposed to be halloween party with witch ah young and vampire jong :D)

Edited by maulida88