[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guys, i really love ull.. how do ull know that i missed them so much?? Especially that dude.. where is he? At least we knew that yura in japan.. n as for now i think jun stylish also in japan.. i think so .. just based on his ig that he update recently.. i wish that jjong also with him.. if they r really in japan, i wish again that actually they hv their free time now n jjong watch yura n rhe girls with their fan from far.. or our jjong is at his parent hse? Hv his quality time with them fir chuseok? Im just guessing.. sorry if too much delulu from this ahjumma.

• Like 4

Guest maulida88

Yura said that she listens still musics when she is in down mood. 

She recommends Sara Bareilles's Gravity for the healing song.

May i know when did yura said this n recommended this song??? Maybe OFD special episode?

its based on this article http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=420&aid=0000002555

to see yura working while korean thanksgiving days is quite sad for me. at this time I really wish they were from big company and doing japan debut when hallyu wave still strong in japan.  

hoping next japanese release get better response and sell well than before :) so at least I do not have to use fromjapan to brought the cd since yesasia do not sell it

question does anyone know anyone who doing pre-order/sell girl's day autumn 2015 japan goods? i really want the t-shirt but there is only one seller in yahoo auction and the price is more than my budget. If anyone knows please pm me. thank you :)

Guys, i really love ull.. how do ull know that i missed them so much?? Especially that dude.. where is he? At least we knew that yura in japan.. n as for now i think jun stylish also in japan.. i think so .. just based on his ig that he update recently.. i wish that jjong also with him.. if they r really in japan, i wish again that actually they hv their free time now n jjong watch yura n rhe girls with their fan from far.. or our jjong is at his parent hse? Hv his quality time with them fir chuseok? Im just guessing.. sorry if too much delulu from this ahjumma.

is jong's stylist ig still exist? He changed it right, coz i looked for it. What is his account right now? Or still junxxxjun?

Girl's Day rank #1 in Japan with 'Darling' before official debut

Girl's Day haven't even debuted in Japan yet, but their presence is still on music charts!

Their agency Dream T Entertainment announced on September 30, "A day before the release of Girl's Day's Japanese debut album 'Darling', it's ranked in at #1 on nationwide single charts on Tower Records." Before releasing 'Darling', Girl's Day promoted at 28 shows in 14 days along with 3 live concerts, meeting 15,000 fans.

It looks like their promotions worked! Congrats to Girl's Day!

source:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/girls-day-rank-1-in-japan-with-darling-before-official-debut

----------------------

YOU GO GIRLS!!! SLAY! I'm happy that the Japanese fans are giving the girls lots of love and support! They totally deserve it! :D 

And eeeh heeeem.... Is Jjong's movie premiere in October or? I need to prepare my heart you know!

and Oh! another rant... Yura looks more and more stylish and beautiful. Love her style. Did she perhaps get ideas or help from another person... or.... change stylist? :P *am I too obvious with the hint? I have no shame mohaha!*

Edited by Guest

One Fine Day- ep.8- final (raw)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37fa2v_15-09-21-걸스데이의-어느-멋진-날-e08_tv

ps. there will be special episode next week ;)

i watched this yesterday cant hold tears keep flowing as i watched #such adramaqueen  im too immersed into their emotion kkkk  *woman nature,. but they are indeed fun girls made me smiling while crying hhaaaak,. yyaaaa ah young and sisters what hv u done to meee??!!:crazy::P i never thought i will cry hearing LSG song i dont even undrestand the lyrics but watching this girls crying cant help myself #crybabysudenly :sweatingbullets:

ok rambling too much mian,.,leave trace first,.,have a great day all:wub:

you are not the only one crying while watching the last episode, I could not hold my tears:tears: when uri Ahyoungie was crying. 

• Like 3

jbrogympt A coach Park, and coach Hong Jbro~^^ #jbro#jbrogym#pt#Health#Nana#ParkBoram#SHINee#Sojin#Girlsday#KimHyengjin#KimSoohyun#Superjunior#Exo#Yura

Dear Jjongaholic

I just found out Nana,Yura and Sojin all go to same gym, different coach but same gym.

U know guys... at least we all know. Despite all the troll in their ig (THAT SEEM GETTING WORSE WITH SOME UNNECESSARY IG ACCss (MANY) MADE BY ^dugu^ FANS) they still mantain gud relationships coz maybe they will meet sometimes or by chance n im sure they are all mature enough.

Anyway... Congratulation for all the girls.. U really deserve that...:wub:

• Like 3

October the 1st today!! Know what that means?! Halloween sooooon! One of my favorite days of the year. Last year we had a competition, but let's keep it simple this year. We should put a little bit of effort into filling this thread with creative and stunning artworks of JjongAh that follow the theme (edit) Halloween! 

Save your works, and on the day of Halloween, we'll spam the thread with our creations!!

Whatchathink?! :D 

Edited by Guest

@anniepanda I'm totally in I'll put some effort in it to get more creative :D

Hello everybody, here are some new yura pics for you and hopefully we get jjong's pics soon for his movie promotions (credit as tagged):

1512482079913870f4f226fcimage.jpg

80829020799138704a4b0279image.jpg

EDIT:

Yura's birthday is next month (that's around the corner), does anyone know if there is an event or something organised by her fanpages? I would really like to participate.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 9

@daloula A friend told me that GsD DC gallery are discussing Yura's birthday. Maybe we can ask help from our friends here who have access or connection  to them.

Edited by RheaW
  • Like 6

@daloula A friend told me that GsD DC gallery are discussing Yura's birthday. Maybe we can ask help from our friends here who have access or connection  to them.

dcgallery is open to anyone http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=girlsday, I just hope there will be a paypal account for the international fans like there was for the support on the girl's day mv filming.

• Like 5

good evening dear jjongaholics,.,

October the 1st today!! Know what that means?! Halloween sooooon! One of my favorite days of the year. Last year we had a competition, but let's keep it simple this year. We should put a little bit of effort into filling this thread with creative and stunning artworks of JjongAh that follow the theme "My funny Halloween." (The word "funny" can be interpreted in many ways!)

Save your works, and on the day of Halloween, we'll spam the thread with our creations!!

Whatchathink?! :D 

i love ur idea i'll participate if posibble with my lack of tech skill :Dand just to think this thread will fill with spam of jjongaholics works of art wwooouuuwww soo excitede8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif,.,any rules for this event like last jjongah's card event,.,.?? and ah young's bitrhday sooonn on November rite??  yyyaaaww.,.wonder what jjong preparing this time aaawwww 3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gifdelulu attacking why do i feel jjongah's romantic atmosfer suddenly:wub::wub:

oohh btw drop by to share this.,.ISAC raw 15.09.28-29

pt 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37w6yf_냉장고를-부탁해-e46-150928-hd-1_tv 

pt 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37w6f1 

thax niidiinii to find this raw,.,luv U fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

great to hear ah young and member's debut great success in japan No. 1 8 **wishing No.1 soon hee in Oricon chart:w00t::w00t:.,.brrraavooo,.,brrraaavooo charanda ah youngaa charandaaa stay healthy and hv fun promoting ur songs,.GsD fightiiingg.,!!!

it's October already wishing for jjong's work updates soonn.,huurryyyy make some updates jjong seoobbaaannggg., i wanna see Jjong Bond walking on Red Carpet and wishing for ah young present too ofc

:w00t::wub: and hv a great day all,. jjongah and jjongaholics fightiingg,.,!!!

Ps: abt my wish to see Jjong Bond on MVP after put my thoughts abt last Jjong's MVP.,.suit might be abit too much for the occation since MVP is not Grand like Film festival where all the guests are Dressing Glamourous and Fancy as ever in last MVP the cast and most of the guest dress cassualy but fashionable .,.anyway it's just my thoughts the stylist are the experts leave it to them:D:wub:

• Like 5

@MaryH No rules!!! But just make sure to include the Halloween theme :) 

Oh! Gimp is a pretty good software to use if you're looking for a free software for image editing. 

Have fun Jjongaholics!

Article Released by Dispatch

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day Yura to Tie the Knot Soon?

A rumor a month ago have been circulating about a celebrity couple on the brink of a break up, further allegations has given clues that the celebrity couple was model-actor Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day Yura. The couple dated publicly 2 years ago, though it was heard that they are actually dating for 4 years now.

To give enlightenment to the break up rumor Dispatch decided to investigate. The rumor began when the couple suddenly stopped posting photos together in their respective SNS. People close to the couple has expressed that the long separation during Hong Jong Hyun's training took a toll on the relationship. An insider even spilled that the close friendship between HJH and his co-star, Lala, made Yura anxious that the couple drifted apart further. Speculations got stronger when the two were observed to be ignoring each other at a common friend’s birthday.

Dispatch decided to follow the couple for a week to confirm the break up. They were spotted together, leaving this year's Dior's Fashion Show. The two went to spend the night in Jjong's  pad and Yura was seen going out of his condo building the following morning wearing an oversized shirt, and a new ring.

From our research, it was found out that the ring is a piece from Tiffany's engagement ring line. 

So the rumor that the two have broken up is proven false. 

But one might be surprised by the sudden engagement. An account of a netizen who saw Yura at ObGyn Clinic must be the answer. Yura has been vocal on her wanting to become young mom, who knows her sleepovers at Hong Jong Hyun's might have borne some fruit?

This is from a fanfic though :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Edited by RheaW
  • Like 12