[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

this is random but I have a theory that one of the main reason HJH and YURA left WGM was because their relationship became REAL and not REEL anymore just like what happened to the recent couple CNBLUE  Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seungyeon, but hey this is just me being in my Delulu mode :D 

• Like 5

This news is probably a week old but I want to share: After Kim Yura went on Running Man there was an article that said Hong Jonghyun talked about Running Man and wanted to go with his model friends. Am I right? Coincidence or perfect timing? Looool :P

• Like 7

Morniiiiing guys...:wub::wub:

Hahahahaha same with me! High 5 @MaryH.. can't help it but i'm letting my imaginations running wild and crazy. ....

That lady owner of the cafe is also kind to them and fans. Jjong's manager too is kind. Haish everyone is kind if only some of the fans considered their feelings and give them space then world would be a better place to live. Not a scary one like JJong said....

Okey...take me in ur delulu world...:lol::lol:

• Like 4

Hello all, my dear Jjongaholics :) miss you all :wub:

I don't know how many time this topic has been discussed, funny thing it's also already discussed right above and i though we already came to an agreement and cool about it, but i guess i have to talk about it again. I'm really sorry.

As i'm lurking to Jjong's ig hours ago..that crazy ig commented once today there..and SADLY while others can happily ignore it and keep giving supportive comment to Jjong..i see that one of Jjongaholics here clearly responding to it even to the point mentioning Nana again and make a hashtag #jjongah. *sigh*

Please, really please...you don't need to give any respons to it..please please delete it..as it will potentially make any chatroom/war again. Jjong's ig already in peace this last few days..give him a break..aren't we all happy that he finally updated his ig with those 4 pictures? :'( if you want to shoo away that acc, don't need to counterattack it, just report it so it will be deleted soon. It's already happened to it's old acc, right? :-I

And moreover mentioning Nana, although you didn't directly mention her, but all Jjong's fans and people around him clearly can read what you write. First, the girl didn't even do anything..she's having her own life right now..just like Jjong, Ahyoung and all Jjongaholis here. And i don't know what's the point of being happy that 'someone unfollow Nana'. If this is true, then we have to take it as a reminder instead..how a delusional/forcing/annoying fan can  break their peace, hurt their friendship so they felt the need to unfollow one of their friends in ig because of that. It is a shame, not something to be happy about. JjongAh's life and happiness is not all about lovelife, they have their friends too who clearly precious to them (we all know how JjongAh are selective in making friends and treasure them), so we need to respect it. Isn't it their happiness that's important to us? :)

Let's not make ourself like that crazy account..eventhough it always tell that it is Jjong's and Nana's fan but who would be happy for having such a fan. It keeps bothering, forcing, and making them look bad in other people eyes.

I know how much you love JjongAh, and spazzing, and being delulu is ur own right (well, i wish you know how i really love to spazz and playing in delulu land too..it's just i'm not an expressive one T_T) but we don't need to do it on their perssonal ig. Their personal ig is for their own fans, not only for JjongAh fans, so let's be considerate (anyway we can see none of Jjong's k-fans mention any name while keep giving supporting comment to him). Let's spazz and having happy delulu HERE :) this what forum is for. No one would scold you here for being delulu or spazz about every tiny bit of fact that you found as long it doesn't hurt/harm anyone and deliver it in a proper way. Believe me, although this forum has run slowly these days, but Jjongaholics still lurking around here..because we all care & love Jjongah. :wub:

As i'm planning to ship until they are married which is still more than 5years to go, huhu, and they are sooooo precious to me...i determined to not give any burden to whatever their relationship right now. I want to let them having their own space & time, doing well in their career, build friendship and relationship with anyone they chose in their own pace, in their own way..basically having their own life..so they could feel the true happiness as a human being. :) I really really wish my fellow Jjongaholics would do the same too..all for JjongAh's happiness. Let's love & protect JjongAh in a right way. ;)

I hope what i've been saying could reach all Jjongaholics in a good way and not hurting anyone here.

Love you :wub:  Keep safe, happy & healthy :wub:

• Like 6

Just off topic 

Is not that I am not appreciate of art or.your effort to make this forum became beautifully.  For me some time your font you are use is hard toread must have use the computer. It's hard to read by mobile phone. 

Some time I just skip it and read after I use computer. But if ihadn't use computer always forget to read back again or had no time to do.

Sorry if offen you just speak my mind and I will delete or edit this post.   :wub:

• Like 2

Guest maulida88

@casualclassycassava 

again??? still?? fall into trolls trap?? ~sigh~ i feel sorry for hjh. poor him....

since I promise my self to stay away from ig and just stay at twitter and tumblr land XD i have no idea its still happened. I though its over :(

but if we think we should took an action by reminding some of jjongah fans not to bother of that trolls than we could send a message to them.

to AVOID any IG account became CHATROOM, please use direct message via IG if you want to chat with other IG user.

for anyone who did not know... how to under spoiler.

first... go to you IG home. you will see in the right corner there is icon similar to harddisk.

1dIcRue.jpg

click and you will found + sign

Hd5i4fO.jpg

after this choose the ig account you want to send a message to. you can send 1 message to several account.

PLEASE not to use it for any celebrity account.

and I do agree lets stop commenting by using hastag jjongah. KEEP DELULU HERE :)

@gusty_fitri I think its because new soompi forum is not mobile friendly. its been an issue since new forum establish.  i just hope mod could fix this issue immediately include their pop up ad.

Edited by maulida88

Morning...:wub:..

Let's start this day with love. 

Let's bygones be bygones. This too shall pass.. I know we can do it...

N wooow... uri princess really gained much loves day by day... Jong too.. (pssst didn't main anything just wanna share it here as a memorable thing of jjongah, their ig fllwrs part by 100k)..

https://i.instagram.com/hjonghyun/

https://i.instagram.com/yura_936/

(Seem my inet acting up again, my post didn't work....:crazy:..)

• Like 2

Love Ahyongee words...:rolleyes:...on GDs OFD last eps

(Sojin: ^Why is it so great when we are together, Unnie can't get married^):huh:..

Hemmm, due to her age, she can't be with GDs for too long :(, she need to get married n have children n happy family.

N yura responded (thanks gds world ig):

Yura: ^Let's stay together until we become ahjummas^..

Her dreams of becoming ahjumma that equal with marriage n have children stuck in my heart.. She's really unordinary young idol who have precious dream bout family. N her answer bout this always consistent.. Im so in love with this girl..:wub:

• Like 7

bhD13jE.jpg

Happy reach 500 pages dear Jjongaholics :wub:

Hope we can sail this ship til forever happily, stay strong and be wise, lovable and happy shipper. And hope JjongAh can meet their fate being together some day. That are my wish for Jjongaholics and Jjongah on my birthday ;) 

• Like 11

Happy reach 500 pages dear Jjongaholics :wub:

Hope we can sail this ship til forever happily, stay strong and be wise, lovable and happy shipper. And hope JjongAh can meet their fate being together some day. That are my wish for Jjongaholics and Jjongah on my birthday ;) 

Happy p.500 too to all of us....:wub:.... To u too dear, wish U a Happy B'day..

:)

happy%20birthady_zpshobbh9v0.jpg

(wuahhhhh... i just learn to upload pic guys, nnn i did it.:w00t:..)

Being jjongaholics gives me so many happines n many thing to learn..love u guys...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

Happy 500th page fellow Jjongaholics :lol: Lets keep the positive vibes and share happy memories.

768683304859329016068b107942112563748959

The girls are going to have their first showcase in Taiwan on the first of november.

Edit: Some pics from today's event under the spoiler:

624664IMG20150922171622.jpg

798168IMG20150922171619.jpg

Edited by daloula
  • Like 10