[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

jjong mcing inkigayo

Yura s instagram update : 

jjong MCing inkigayo cut 150809

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=48667 

whata coincidence,.i was on supermarket just now and told my nephew to look this cute figure and it was M&M statue with his hands up,.,and today on my nap i was dreaming abt Jjongah #i think i miss them that bad.,.:D,.on my dream jjongah was sitting tgt on a sofa like they was on meeting there with other couple from jjongah wgm time.,.and what's sweet was in my dream Jjong give sudden cheek kiss to ah youngie fast one and jjong got super shyand squeal he droop his face between his arm while ah youngie accept the kiss with her chic style *supperb sweet and cute jjong in my dream.,

i was back reading and how i love to read all of u guys TB moments.,,.since my poor english i really adore jjongahilics writings and POV,.in all those i can find wordsand feelings i can't write in words,. how i love every episodes and every moments of jjongah**just give me exam sheet abt jjongah with multiple choices  pleeaasee since my lack in english and essay will be too hard for me i can imagine i'll hit perfect score on that.,kekekeekek yyeeaayyy,.,!!!

thax for updates u guys are jjaaanggg,,.!!! jjongah and jjongaholics saranghaaeee,.,.:wub:

• Like 5

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Omaigod omaigod.. is she wearing cap given by her boyfriend???jong jong jong jongjongjong jong jong

for me yura style in her ig similar to jong hyun style, gray color shirt and cap. i never saw yura wear cap. she only wear cap just for a moment during the first jjongah honeymoon. so i thought that she the type of girl that feel that cap does not suit her. but now she wear cap. i think she must be influenced by her boyfriend. jong jongjong jong

Edited by ema_purpsakura_stv

yeah, but there is a lot in twitter already, hhaha.. just dont know why they dont allowed it. should I remove it? @ anniepanda

ugh.. the power of internet... well, since it has been shared on different social medias, then it doesn't help that we remove what has been shared here... however, let's not post more fancams of the event at least :) what do you think? Is that an ok solution??

hello radiant & active JjongAholics ...

it is indeed "Heaven" for us to watch all the fancams & see the pictures of our idols from that event .... however, as the network prohibited any sort of coverage -- fancams or pictures alike, it is also our responsibility as law abiding netizens to follow it.  we should understand that the network is protecting it's interest, which includes copyright & profit.  so for the sake of our Girls, especially AhYoung, LET US SHOW THEM THAT JjONGAHOLICS ARE LAW ABIDING & DISCIPLINED INDIVIDUAL.

so as not to create trouble/burden to our Girls, Daisies & most especially to uri AhYoungie yes I also believe that we should refrain from posting fancams & pictures related to that event. 

should we call it CLEAN UP DRIVE ... Let us all unite & inform those we know who have access to all that has been shared TO REMOVE & DELETE IT.

I am a proud JjongAholic ... fighting!!!

Edited by junnah
  • Like 1

1st video is Yura and Red Velvet Seulgi who went to school program together.

2nd video is Yura and Minah playing together.they are all very pretty and skinny.

omg are they shouting "HONG JONG HYUN" on that 2nd video or am I hearing things/???

• Like 1

Indeed visual n lovely couple...:wub:...

Crdt fully 4 ig n pic owner..

Hemmmm... i think we all already agreed to CLEAN UP our lovely thread by obeying the rule of MBC ISAC 2015 as @anniepanda n @Yura_el21 n aunty @junnah suggested that we will not post any pic or vid of our lovely Girl here until the aired times next September unless MBC will cut their air times. I know it can't be helped those all pics n vids are already spread in many virtual worlds. But at least this all the best we can do as Jjongaholics in this thread..

Altough honestly i love it to see our lovely cheerful girl interacted with her members, fans n many idols friends. N happiness overload when heard korean jjongaholics shout out HONG JONG HYUN. N im sure all of us too. But lets do what the rules said..

:wub::wub:

• Like 4

Guest Rainylou

not long time ago.. about 1week before, the women whos the employing/manager or owner(iam not really well what her position on that bingsu cafe) post 2photo on her private ig.. 1 she is taking candid pic about jjong, n 2nd she apload her pic with jjong. what the suspicious is she used date n jjongah as her tager (#20150805 #jjongah).. if u remember, for 3month ago, when her 1st post her pic she used jjongah tager n actually that tume he is meet yura at the cafe, i think this girl can't apload her pic with yura bcz she is aploaded her pic with jjong. 

what i imagine is, a day before jjong going abord to china for shooting his webdrama, he is meeting with yura at their fave cafe.. the women used date n jjongah as tager maybe hint about 'this time jjongah meeting at my cafe'

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Rainylou

omg are they shouting "HONG JONG HYUN" on that 2nd video or am I hearing things/???
Sorry to let you know but as a native Korean, it does not sounds like Hong Jong Hyun.   they are shouting the idol's name who doing a Korean Traditional game behind Yura  and Minah. 
Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 6