[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Her body just perfect..her skin make me adore her more..beautiful..like i said before they just in love in their own way..you know what funny is..dispatch will not chase them because they are too sweet but 1 day they will run to dispatch to reveal their relationship..ahaks..

• Like 7

wow her body kekekeke....... I wish I can be the cameraman or the camera itself.....hehehehehe......

wondering how red could Jjong ear is when he saw tis picture...

now I really think and wishing  that I could become their manager.... 

sorry AhYoung drives me crazy.....hehehehe :P 

• Like 5

hiii wow uri ahyoungie looking hot ya..her body line so pretty.. really glad now she diligently taking care of her body.. i bet someone must feel very happy and put a proud face.lol.

my work is killing me. and sometimes i really want to kick my boss. lol. hahaha.. but reading all the news from jjongah family makes me happy. gud nite guys!! :wub:

• Like 7

Wow I'm glad that our princess started to do some workout! I bet Jjong would be so proud :D However, he might get jealous over the gym coach LOL 

Anyway, I have finished my new chapter for our lovely couple. I just want to say thank you guys for all the support! I will try to update regularly :wub: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/990455/3

Chapter 3: That's All I Need To Know

• Like 9

They both such a smart couple...i think the same as some of u chinggu here that dispatch is not to interest to our couple because our couple is 1 step ahead than dispatch in smart way..

Am i right? Lets spazzing from the very first news that come out about jong n ahyoung,mostly from their interview. 

I bet dispatch is already have interest to jong n ahyoung from the time they are not wgm couple anymore. But not only them who curious but another media too.

First jong int.. In every interview they always asked about 'are u still in contact with ahyoung?' And the answer is always the same 'yes'. Even when 'some' people try too stir jong answer to become a negative thing,jong never changed,always give the same answer. And the moment that we waited so long is ahyoung turn to answered the 'it' question. Whoalaa...the same answer too :w00t:. And the pattern changed here. Now,since ahyoung speak too,they always give (looks like/it just me :D) some hint that they now have 'the same' habit - live style - they always answered in sync #ohmyfeels :wub:.

Thats why i think dispatch is not too interest to our couple because what they say,do,act, is like revealed everything little by little. Or in our words 'It So Obvious' :lol:. I hope they remain good relationship for now or when they are already a couple,i hope they get to revealed it not by dispatch but by their own will,their own mouth. Because when i read a couple got caught dating by dispatch,i dont know but i just feel that they've been forced to revealed something that they (the couple itself) doesnt ready to (thats why they dating in secret right). I dont want that happen to our couple.

It will be a good news for me when jong and ahyoung are true a couple,they will announced it when they ready :wub:

Thank u for all the updates chinggu-deul. Jjongaholics Fighting!!

• Like 9

Guest jessijessica

Hello guys! how are you all today? I hope you're all doing great :D

Hey guys.. have you seen the picture of ahyoung working out? that starcast x dispatch things? If yes, please take a good look of the shoes that she's wearing. don't you think that is the same shoes like their couple shoes with a different colour (all white shoes) because i see a lot of similarities and I stalk that shoes brand website (sorry i lost the link) they have the white version of the couple shoes. and if you are remember, when ahyoung bought the shoes for jjong, ahyoung have a hard time to choose which colour suit jjong well the white one or the black one. I think that the shoes, right? please correct me of I'm wrong.. but if you know what I mean and have the same opinion with me I feel soo happy! hahha I don't know why i always so happy to see those shoes because that always remind me of their couple shoes! :D 

Have a good day everyone! Goodnight from Indonesia :wub:

Guest kimyura542

Yura has captured the attention of knetz with her perfect body. Hahahaha the upvotes is really damn high in an article about her doing gym. Waaaaaa. Since I cannot post the photo of the comments, I'll post the link instead. https://twitter.com/pussyura/status/624595391401439233/photo/1

So proud of this girl. Hong jonghyun must be so proud of her now that she's doing exercise. Hong seobang, don't let go of Yura. Hahaha a lot of boys must be fanboying right now. Your rivals are increasing day by day hong seobang. Hahaha

ok maybe I'm a bit delulu and maybe thinking too much but it's a bit random that she did a shoot with dispatch at the gym, but I have a theory lol

maybe Dispatch caught Jjongah couple dating and was ready to out them but yura's agency made a deal with them (The Gym photoshoot) so that they won't "out" Jjongah 

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: hahaha just a THEORY

Edited by Gitakawaii
  • Like 3

Hello guys! how are you all today? I hope you're all doing great :D

Hey guys.. have you seen the picture of ahyoung working out? that starcast x dispatch things? If yes, please take a good look of the shoes that she's wearing. don't you think that is the same shoes like their couple shoes with a different colour (all white shoes) because i see a lot of similarities and I stalk that shoes brand website (sorry i lost the link) they have the white version of the couple shoes. and if you are remember, when ahyoung bought the shoes for jjong, ahyoung have a hard time to choose which colour suit jjong well the white one or the black one. I think that the shoes, right? please correct me of I'm wrong.. but if you know what I mean and have the same opinion with me I feel soo happy! hahha I don't know why i always so happy to see those shoes because that always remind me of their couple shoes! :D 

Have a good day everyone! Goodnight from Indonesia :wub:

I think you're right. because yura so confused what colour she give to jjong she bought both colour. Kkkk DAEBAK 

She wore that shoes when she go vacation too.you can see on her instagram . Yura often wearing that shoes

• Like 2

Netizenbuzz Article: So happy she's getting good comments, the UPVOTES!! I went on Naver and clicked on the upvotes too...lol

Yura hits the gym with Dispatch to share tips for her bootiful legs

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/yura-hits-gym-with-dispatch-to-share.html

Source: Naver TV via Naver [tons more pictures in source]

1. [+6,220, -603] I think she has the most ideal body out of the idols. Everything about her is ideal from her key, volume, hips, waist, to legs.

2. [+5,264, -603] I've always thought this before but her body's amazing;;; and her face is pretty to boot and she's nice

3. [+4,128, -411] Her legs are super long, she must do a lot of leg work outs...

4. [+2,920, -395] Totally jjang, Yura unni's so pretty

5. [+2,425, -285] Can't believe she's this amazing in pictures that aren't even edited ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+2,292, -380] Yura really seems to have a great personality

7. [+1,958, -235] Seriously, her body's amazing

8. [+1,143, -157] Definitely proves that she got her body through hard work

9. [+962, -163] She must've been born with such thin calves.. Also surprised at how wide her hips are

10. [+178, -15] I'm not a fan of the stick skinny types. Yura's thin but looks healthy. She's also pretty and got tons of aegyo. There's really no reason for anyone to hate her unless you're so insanely jealous of her.

11. [+154, -21] Her hips and legs are a wall to other girl groups

Comment 10---so true!!! How can anyone hate pabo Yura?

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 12

daaaaaarn.... THEM LEEEEEGS! Her legs do really go on for miiiiiles!!! 

And those nice comments about Yura make me SO freaking happy and proud! I'm extremely  pleased that the public is looking kindly upon her. YAY!

WORK IT GURL!

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

Guest Yura_el21

Ahyoungie your such a happy virus. Haha. Minah is laughing because ah young made a mistake. Haha ahyoungie sooooo cute. 

https://instagram.com/p/5hSCcWjTjI/

Cr:to owner

ENG SUB Girls day cut @behind THE SHOW, pls watch, like, subcribe and support this channel for more sub video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&feature=youtu.be&v=eb-dbakvxIM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4I_BijxyN2k&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Yura_el21

Daebak Ahyoungie! Reading all the good comments in Naver makes me so happy.. Imagine how many likes... And comments reached to 1k!!! 400 hearts??? Wow! So happy that a lot of knetz compliment Ahyoungie for her beautiful body and personality... when I looked at all the pictures I was thinking maybe she's working out for a new drama or will cast in action movie??? Hmmm... I want to see Ahyoungie in a small and big screen!!! Hehehe.

cr:http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?gno=news420%2C0000002414&aid=0000002414&oid=420

<uheXgG.jpg

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 7